HOME ~ Private Reference Library
There is a very small distinction between a federal and national government. National governments occupy the highest level of governance. A national government encompasses all other lower levels of government such as local, state, regional, and all other lower forms of government.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
1. If you don’t vote you can’t complain.
If you vote and your candidate loses you can’t complain because you agreed to participate in the process.
If you vote and your candidate wins you can’t complain because you got what you wanted.
Notice a common theme?
2. You can’t fix a “Broken System” by voting to keep the same “System”
3. Our entire system which includes our government, media, voting, and Internet services are corrupt and
rigged by the people behind the curtains pulling the strings!
4. This is exactly why I don’t vote. Voting only perpetuates the lack of do nothing. It allows one to shrug off responsibility by saying; “he/she was supposed to do that, not me”. Voting gives the illusion of ownership over another. Voting especially eliminates and limits choice inside an already predetermined sphere. Most importantly, do you really think you, a number, a profit generator, a free roam slave have the option to take away power from those who limit yours? You can’t fix a “Broken System” by voting to keep the same “System”
5. Why do you think there’s a military and police, do you really believe they’re for your protection??? You are stupid if you think so.
6. I refuse to pretend my rights are theirs to give to me.
7. The system is all rigged and voting is just pacification keeping “independent thinkers” from succeeding.
8. Assata Shakur ~ “Nobody in the world, nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them.”
9. Voting is not an act of political freedom; it’s an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence; they are screaming in the politician’s ear YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME. THIS IS NOT A PROCESS IN WHICH MY VOICE MATTERS, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!
1. Government controls every aspect of your life
2. You admit the government lies about everything and you want more… lol, so you’re going to vote harder!
3. There’s a key difference between a democracy and a republic. This difference lies in the limits placed on government by the law for minority rights. A republic is a representative democracy written into the Constitution of basic rights protecting the minority from being completely unrepresented or overridden by
a. the majority….. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system where citizens vote to
b. elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. However, in a republic, a constitution
c. or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights which cannot be taken away by the government, even
d. if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a “pure democracy,” the majority is NOT restrained in this way and CAN impose its will on the minority….. This USA is NOT a democracy, where one person = One vote. It is a REPUBLIC where the government is meant to act in the interests of the people but not be
4. Directly accountable to them…. A Republic is a representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (citizen’s rule). A Republican Government is the power of government held BY THE PEOPLE who give power to the leaders i.e. *Representatives* are elected to act with civic virtue and are interested in having the government help ALL the people they’ve been elected to represent, serving citizens interests and common welfare and not just a few people.
5. Voting only determines which sell out is furthest away from the fear of what might happen and gambling on the wisdom of someone who’s no wiser than the voter; voting for the lessor of two evils while expecting a different outcome from the last jumble of inefficient and corrupt legislators waiting to slaughter them….. 125 years ago people didn’t have to ask permission from the government to collect rainwater, drive a car or renovate their home. Citizens didn’t have to ask permission or pay to get married, obtain a license, certification or permit to hunt or fish, own a weapon or become a professional in a trade. They didn’t have to ask permission or get permits to protest, feed the poor, have a garage sale or sell a product (which they’re also being taxed for and must also tax the person who purchases such goods). Licensing is government’s way to take away your right to do something then sell it back to you. Nowadays you can do virtually nothing without being extorted by local city, county, state and federal government without getting their permission…. Blacks and women already HAD the vote but were illegally kept from it. In 1924 (Utah 1956) Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act granting all Native Americans who have been living on US soil for thousands of years US Citizenship. However, this didn’t automatically create a right to vote. It wasn’t until the 1968 Voting Rights Act put an end to Natives being restricted from voting…. It is important for to recognize the Founding Fathers declared North America would be a country of liberty where all people are created equal while at the same time they owned slaves and were conquering and killing the Indigenous population. Yet nothing has changed with the right to vote. The citizens of the USA are still under the thumb of those who follow the Golden Rule: “The guy with the gold rules.”
6. There were 8 presidents who served the United States under the Articles of Confederation which allowed a President to serve a one year term during any three year period before George Washington and the U.S. Constitution went into effect. Peyton Randolph, 1774-1775. John Hanson from Maryland 1781 to 1782. Elias Boudinot, New Jersey served from 1782 until 1783. Thomas Mifflin, Pennsylvania 1783 until 1784. Richard Henry Lee of Virginia 1784 until 1785. John Hancock, Massachusetts 1785 to 1786. Nathaniel Gorham, Massachusetts, 1786 until 1787. Arthur St. Clair, Ohio 1787 and 1788. Cyrus Griffin, Virginia 1788to 1789….. There were also presidents before the presidents under the ratified Articles of Confederation. These were Peyton Randolph, who served from 1774-1775 before taking a leave due to poor health; Henry Middleton, who served in Randolph’s absence; John Hancock, who served for two years at this point (and would later serve again, as noted above); Henry Laurens who ultimately resigned over a controversy concerning diplomat Silas Deane; John Jay, who also served as Chief Justice of the New York Supreme Court at the same time he held the office of president; Samuel Huntington, who ultimately resigned due to health problems (including smallpox), but has the distinction of being the president when the Articles of Confederation were finally ratified; Samuel Johnston, who refused the office of the president when elected; and Thomas McKean, who ultimately resigned after the British surrender at Yorktown. McKean is notable as being the first president elected after the ratification of the Articles of Confederation, but is generally not considered the first president due to failing to serve a full year term as specified under the Articles of Confederation. (McKean only served for three months.) A few weeks after his resignation, in November of 1781, Congress met as specified in the Articles of Confederation (“the first Monday in November”), with John Hanson being elected president.
7. Politicians stage sit-in’s on House floor while fully supporting wars of aggression killing millions. Interns brought in a cart full of fast food from Chick-fil-A, what kind of sit-in has bathroom breaks and catered food?
8. Amendments to the U.S. Constitution that prohibit discrimination based on race (15th), sex (19th) and age (26th), no affirmative right to vote exists. The U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore (2000), wrote, “The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States.” Because there is no right to vote in the U.S. Constitution, individual states set their own electoral policies and procedures. This leads to confusing and sometimes contradictory policies regarding ballot design, polling hours, voting equipment, voter registration requirements, and ex-felon voting rights. As a result, our electoral system is divided into 50 states, more than 3,000 counties and approximately 13,000 voting districts, all separate and unequal.
9. November 2004: At least 1.2 million Americans voted incorrectly because of poor ballot design.
10. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
11. Americans did not receive absentee ballots in time to return them on Election Day. In Broward County, Florida 58,000 absentee ballots were not delivered on time.
12. Hundreds of thousands had difficulties registering to vote. Partisan voter registration organizations “lost” voter registration forms, leaving an untold number of eligible voters unregistered.
13. Minorities and students experienced higher levels of voter intimidation and harassment than other groups.
14. Over 1,100 voting machines malfunctioned. In North Carolina a voting machine lost 4500 votes, which should have required a revote in one state election; however, partisan politics prevented citizens from having an opportunity to make their voices heard.
15. In Washington, the governor’s race required three recounts and was decided by less than 200 votes. Questions remain regarding votes that were lost and then discovered. Provisional ballots may have been counted as normal ballots and potentially ineligible voters cast ballots.
16. More than nine million American citizens are denied the same right to vote that they would enjoy if living in another part of the country. Several states deny voting rights for life to anyone once convicted of a felony. Children of American families living abroad often cannot vote when they reach voting age. American citizens living in Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands can be drafted into the military but are unable to vote for their Commander in Chief. Congress governs the District of Columbia more directly than any other state, yet the more than a half million citizens living in the District have no voting representation in Congress.
17. In 2015 American taxpayers gave Israel $10.2 million per day.
18. US Administration gave Israel $3.1 billion for Fiscal Year 2015 in direct bilateral military aid (also referred to as Foreign Military Financing or FMF).
19. The U.S. government also gave $619.8 million for “joint” U.S.-Israel missile defense programs (designed to protect Israeli territory from potential outside threats), bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year.
20. The abuse of buying and selling votes crept in and money began to play an important part in determining elections. Later on, this process of corruption spread to the law courts. And then to the army, and finally the Republic was subjected to the rule of emperors.
21. Voting encourages participation in a coercive and destructive system. It is giving your sanction to evil. Changing the president changes nothing about the system. Have pride in yourself, don’t subjugate yourself to this pathetic ritual.
22. Instead of teaching kids to stand up, place their hands over their hearts for pledges and anthems. How about we teach them to stand up for social injustice and humanity.
23. Terrorism is in good part is effective government propaganda; it serves to deflect attention from governmental abuse toward a mostly imagined, highly dangerous outside enemy.” ~ Author: Mark Poster
24. You can’t fix a broken system by voting to keep the same system
25. We are all shaped and defined by our experiences and we see the world through our own eyes. That’s freedom. That’s liberty. The right to believe differently. The right to protest as you will. The right to demand better. The right to believe your country can BE better, that it can live up to its sacred ideals and the right to loudly note that it has NOT. The right to use your voice, your actions, to bring attention to the things you believe in. The right to want more for others, freedom, liberty, justice, equality, and RESPECT.
26. The Dick Act repealed the Militia Act of 1792 and gave formal federal recognition and financial support to the National Guard, which had begun as a volunteer state-based civic organization after the Civil War, apparently it says nothing about gun control, and has been extensively re-written in a couple of post-WWI Army Acts.
No legislation is immune from being repealed, and in fact much of the content of the Dick Act has effectively been repealed through the passage of subsequent modifying legislation such as the Militia Act of 1908, the National Defense Act of 1916, and the National Defense Act of 1920.
The “bills of attainder” (an act of legislature finding a person guilty of treason or felony without trial) and “ex post facto laws” (retroactively changes the legal consequences ‘or status’ of actions committed, or relationships which existed before the enactment of the law) are legal terms having nothing to do with prohibition on the repeal of legislation.
a. However it’s just paper and paper can be rewritten, torn, erased, burned and as we all know used to wipe shit away.
27. OLIGARCHY RIGGING 101 ~ This set is called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION aka MANIPULATING people’s emotions to make them think they have a meaningful choice between 2 prescribed choices.
28. If sheep could vote, they’d pick the guy who feeds them even if it’s the same person who will slaughter them later
29. Somewhere in Mississippi there is a town called Liberty, and somewhere in Washington, DC, there is a department called justice. Neither is true…”
30. “The problem with voting for a Third Party is it legitimizes the two-party system by falsely pretending there are viable choices beyond the Dems and the Reps. That is just not true. The Ds and Rs have set up the system in such a way that no third party, no matter how viable or popular, could ever gain access to enough ballots, to seats at debates, or funding for advertising, to ever make a mark. When you play along with a game you know is rigged, you legitimize it.”
-Election Boycotter Ted Rall: Author, syndicated columnist, and political cartoonist
31. The Rothschild family holds about 80% of the world’s total wealth. They are so rich they have the ability to literally feed, clothe and house every man, woman and child on the planet IF they only wanted to.
32. Hermann Göering Nuremburg Trials 1946 ~ Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
33. The right to vote should be given to those who want it and use it. Not jammed into a system to spit out fraudulent votes.
34. RE: Mandatory Voter Registration… Let’s not let a little thing like being legal get in the way.
35. Insurance companies who are owned by the European banksters. Obama is just a face man, an office manager. People still think the “president” is anything more than a teleprompter reading piece of paper?
36. We have leaders brushing off systemic racism directly affecting the way Black lives are viewed and valued while denouncing the activists who call attention to the injustices.
37. I say any vote is an act of self-repression and violence… ….an act of demanding you need a watcher who will tax, fine and jail you over another’s ideals of democracy.
38. THE FIVE DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS OF POLICICAL STUPIDITY
a) First: Sheer ignorance: Ignorance of critical facts about important events in the news, and ignorance of how our government functions and who’s in charge.
b) Second: Negligence: The disinclination to seek reliable sources of information about important news events.
c) Third: The inclination to believe what we want to believe regardless of facts.
d) Fourth: Shortsightedness ~ The support of public policies which are mutually contradictory, or contrary to the country’s long-term interests.
e) Fifth: Broad category ~ Susceptibility to meaningless phrases, stereotypes, irrational biases, and simplistic diagnoses and solutions playing on hopes and fears.
39. Americans seem rather comfortable with a kind of elective monarchy. Every four years, they pick a king who governs largely as he wishes. Members of Congress — like an American House of Lords – breezily conduct their own affairs. The two divisions of the royal family occasionally cooperate, sometime – but not always – within the law. Every other November, Americans decide which among them may keep their orbs and scepters and continue ruling at their whim.
40. Congress voted July 15, 1999 to accept a 3.4 percent salary increase, effective January 1, 2000 regardless of the 27th Amendment’s requirement that compensation changes commence after “an election of Representatives shall have intervened.” Congressmen feathered their beds by dubbing this unconstitutional pay hike a “cost-of-living adjustment.” The media and masses snored right through this shakedown.
41. A survey of 14,000 students at 50 of the nation’s colleges and universities showed that a majority of undergraduates barely managed to answer more than half of 60 questions on U.S. history and government correctly. Among college seniors, more than half could not identify the correct century when the first American colony was established at Jamestown.
42. Similarly, more than half could not recognize Yorktown as the battle that brought the American Revolution to an end. Incredibly, 28 percent of college seniors identified the battle at Gettysburg, which occurred during the Civil War, as the correct answer.
43. Voting is a suggestion box for slaves
44. Maybe you can answer this… Q. How many voters does it take to change a light bulb? A. None, voting changes nothing
45. Oh please go ahead and tell me all about how you think government, composed of greedy politicians will protect us from greedy businessmen.
46. People who elect corrupt politicians are not victims… they’re accomplices!
47. Voting is not an act of political freedom. It is an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence. They are screaming in the politician’s ear: ‘You do not represent me. This is not a process in which my voice matters. I do not believe you.’ ~ Wendy McElroy
48. America isn’t a country, it’s a corporation. Your SS number is a tax receipt number… aka your slave number for legal trade of debt.
49. Amerikkka was founded on genocide and slavery. In fact, America is the hostage slave name forced on these lands.
50. There’s no evidence to support the US is the greatest country in the world we’re:
7th in literacy
27th in math
22nd in science
49th in life expectancy
178 in infant mortality
3rd in median household income
4th in labor force
4th in exports
We lead the world in only 3 categories
The number of incarcerated citizens per capita
Number of adults who believe angels are real
Defense spending and spend more than 26 countries combined 25 are allies
51. The United Nations divides 206 listed sovereign states into three categories: 193 member states, two observer states, and 11 other states. Out of 195 independent sovereign states in the world about 180 have freedom: The United States is the only English-speaking country ranks 20th in Freedom Index
The top 20 nations ahead of the US for freedom are:
1. Hong Kong
5. New Zealand
9. The United Kingdom
15. The Netherlands
20. United States
The following all have higher levels of *personal freedom* than the United States.
21. Czech Republic
52. “War is God’s way of teaching Americans geography.”
53. Stop believing more laws brings more freedom. You, use, we all targets of systematic assassination!!!!!!
54. Who fucking cares who is president….it doesn’t matter!!!! Stop believing in false idols.
55. All politicians use exactly the same propaganda techniques used by Goebbels in the 1930s and by Radio Moscow in the 1970s-1990s, only they’re slicker.
56. White supremacy has emerged again. Vast numbers of uneducated White men have gleefully voted with their middle finger at US Citizens.
57. “Choose a leader who will invest in building bridges, not walls. Books, not weapons. Morality, not corruption. Intellectualism and wisdom, not ignorance. Stability, not fear and terror. Peace, not chaos. Love, not hate. Convergence, not segregation. Tolerance, not discrimination. Fairness, not hypocrisy. Substance, not superficiality. Character, not immaturity. Transparency, not secrecy. Justice, not lawlessness. Environmental improvement and preservation, not destruction. Truth, not lies.
58. You elected a billionaire who is appointing other billionaires to fix the system that made them billionaires?
59. Sure, every other nation persecuted, murdered and raped the powerless at some point in its history, but those other nations never had the audacity to hold itself up as a model of tolerance, providence and exceptionalism.
60. I voice my protest by withdrawal from the system
61. No president will ever pass any meaningful legislation no matter who that president is
62. The top 1% own everything. They run the Government, Corporations, Banks, etc.
63. USA Land of the SHEEP and Home to the THIEF
64. Congressional Republicans have proved they are morally vacant ideological frauds for whom the most heinous of hypocrisies come as easily as breathing
65. Theodore Roosevelt ~ “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
66. Republicans are like snowflakes. They’re white, cold, and when you put enough of them together, they can shut down public schools!
67. The purpose of affirmative action is to establish fair access to employment opportunities to create a workforce that is an accurate reflection of the demographics of the qualified available workforce in the relevant job market.
68. Imagine if you will, a country where 1% control almost all the wealth and power and the other 99% are so brainwashed they fight vigorously to keep it that way
69. The Federal Reserve, media, military, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and oil… those are the real controllers of the US.
70. Basically every corporation is a sister corporation, no matter who it is. The US is the Parent company, thus the ruler of any other corporation. That is unless the corporation owns the stock the government uses to invade… Every corporation needs a license from the US… hence a tax. So the US is the founder of all other corporations. Which is how they have the right to take any business… again, unless that business rents out a majority of its items to the military…. weapons, vehicles, communication etc.
71. The system won’t provide an education that will overthrow its own system
72. FACT: Patriotism and nationalism are the lowest forms of intelligence.
73. How come people get worked up over which party violently rules them never seem to care they’re being violently ruled?
74. What’s amazing is not so much the CIA and NSA are spying on everyone, but the fact most people have become so conditioned to the surveillance state they barely even bat an eye at the total loss of their rights and extreme overreach of government power.
75. *They* never cared about We, the People … and all they (the powers that be) focused on, since 1776 or even before, was perpetual war ~ because that is where the money always was, and still is and sadly, will always be, until there are no longer people willing to fight in them. *They* care more about sending BILLIONS to Israel ~ for perpetual war ~ than they do taking care of We, the People … What does that tell you? Very simply, “THEY DON’T CARE”. And *THEY* never will, either.
76. The president is paid $400,000 a year, on a monthly basis. Plus, he receives an extra expense allowance of $50,000 a year. The first president, George Washington, earned $25,000 a year when he came into office in 1789. The First Lady is not compensated by the federal government for the work she does, as it is not an elected position and carries only ceremonial titles and duties. Although the first lady doesn’t receive a pay check there is a budget for her activities. Money is provided to pay her staff and transportation, lodging is provided when she is travelling to promote a cause.
77. This country honors slavery, uses schools to brainwash minds to propagate lies as truth, created media to promote hate and consumerism, invents laws making it illegal to defend yourselves from oppression, propagates corporate rape and land destruction, uses the populations children as weapons for war profiteering, poisons water and foods with bioweapons and fluoride and all the while forcing taxes on cover these costs. YOUR forefathers eradicated my forefathers so your leaders could do this to you.
78. You’ve been duped by manufactured consent, which in short is the manipulation of public opinion to accept the elite’s agenda. You see the general public based on manipulated historical education is not qualified to reason or decide on important issues. It is therefore important for the elite to decide for you, the uneducated to sell those decisions to the masses.
79. The process by which public opinions arise is certainly no less intricate as a result of psychological research, coupled with the modern means of communication, the practice of ___________ under the impact of propaganda exposes you to self-deception
80. weigh and measure evidence
81. The only war we have going on in the world is a war on consciousness.
82. The United States has a self-serving self-righteous collective delusion embodying a model of humanity the rest of the world should emulate but the truth is the US is just better at hiding it’s national human rights violations, hate crimes and racism than most.
83. The word freedom is subjective… the freedom to own slaves is a perfect example.
84. Hey Trump, Emperor Qin Shi Huang had the Great Wall of China built and no one remembers his name.
85. I’m not sure why there are so many people who just don’t get it… Let me explain how the government works: They break your legs – Sell you a wheelchair – Tax the wheelchair – Regulate the use of the wheelchair – Then they assure you without the government you wouldn’t be getting around as well as you do.
86. So how long before GoFundMe is the US’s health provider?
87. We live in two Unites States: Half the country is tired of everything being rigged, and the other half can’t wait to be exploited once again by another crooked LIAR who rigs everything
88. Everything Is Rigged: Medicine, Elections, Food, The Media…You Are Living In A Fabricated Fairy Tale
89. The only type of gun laws that ever pass are those which keep guns out of the hands of people of color.
90. The Empire crushed us, took our lands, took our resources, and took our rights. And now we go the polls
a. and ask them to dole out our rights back to us? These are rights we already have, inherent in our existence
b. as Indigenous people. I refuse to crawl to our oppressors to politely ask for them back.
91. Funny how every government tells people violence and weapons are not the answer yet they use violence and weapons to enforce every rule. Every branch of government is weaponized against the people and used as an assault tool against political enemies who threaten the status quo. (IRS, FDA, FTC, DEA, EPA, USDA, etc.)
92. We live in two Americas: Half the country is tired of everything being rigged; the other half can’t wait to be exploited by yet another crook rigging everything.
93. Every branch of medicine is hijacked by government globalist agendas to make sure medicine never makes anyone healthier, more alert or more cognitively capable of thinking for themselves.
94. Thomas Jefferson penned “all men are created equal” owned slaves as did many of the other Founding Fathers including James Madison, known as the Father of the Constitution. Madison along with James Wilson and Roger Sherman were responsible for creating the framework for the Electoral College system. Their proposal included the infamous three-fifths compromise, which counted enslaved black people in the South as a 3/5ths fraction of a whole person ensuring Southern states would not out-represent Northern states in Congress.
95. Social Security and Medicare are paid for with a separate tax and are “entirely self-financing” and off budget.They are paid for with payroll taxes collected from workers and their employers throughout their careers. These taxes are placed in a trust fund dedicated to paying benefits “OWED” to current and future beneficiaries. They add NOTHING to the National debt. As of 2014 Congress has “borrowed” 2.79 trillion from Social Security for government spending. So when the GOP says we need to cut Social Security in order to balance the federal budget, they’re lying. Social Security did not create the economic problem or the budget deficit, Wall Street and other government spending did. The government has borrowed more from the Social Security surplus than it has from any other source in the world; Social Security “owns” nearly 18 percent of the federal debt, making it the largest single holder of US debt.
96. Pres. Bush ‘borrowed’ $1.37 trillion of Social Security surplus revenue to pay for his tax cuts for the rich and his war in Iraq, estimated cost of $1.7 trillion and never paid it back
97. As long as the public accepts politicians picking voters instead of voters picking politicians things will only get worse. Regardless of which party you vote for. The two party system has devolved into a _________ party
98. The Kobach Commission wants a list of voters by party registration as well as how they voted in past elections ….. isn’t that pretty much like assembling an “enemies list” so they know who to go after. This amounts to a federal registry of voters.
99. Undermining America is the essential Republican political strategy. No civil and legal protections for the masses and minimum to no tax on business and the rich.
100. I might physically be a prisoner of the current system but I refuse to be a mental and emotional prisoner.
101. Jog Singh ~ What people don’t realize, you cannot be free from fear, hate, depression or anxiety unless you first become aware this system is designed to keep you that way
102. Trump Jr., at almost 40, is accepted as a “kid”, yet a 12yo Black boy is considered an adult when it comes to prosecution and targeting by the criminal justice system.
103. GOP: Greed Over Peace – Guardians of Petroleum – Greedy Obnoxious Pricks – Greed Over People – Greedy One Percent – Gang Of Profiteers – Givers Of Pain – Government Of Pirates – Group Of Predators – How many K’s in RepubiKKKan?
104. Author Unknown ~ Unfortunately, I was born in a nation That poisons its citizens (food, medicine, water, air), has zero accountability for law enforcement, a failing political system called a PLUTOCRACY, stages false flags against its own citizens in order to gain favor to fight never ending wars over natural resources, and feeds its citizens an altered version of history which favors its own agenda while hiding atrocities. All to foster a false sense of patriotism used to manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government.
105. Politicians appeal to poor Whites’ racism (conscious or unconscious) without using blatantly racist language.
106. What is it about a flamboyant millionaire that appeals to poor White conservatives? Why do they believe a Trump presidency would amplify their voices? America’s historical relationship between the wealthiest class and the army of poor whites who have loyally supported them was because the wealthy elite offered poor Whites the earliest version of the American Dream: if they worked hard enough, they could achieve prosperity, success, and upward social mobility, if not for themselves, then perhaps for future generations. However enslaved Blacks were an asset to the wealthy, but freed Blacks were portrayed as a danger to all. By creating this common enemy among rich and poor alike, the wealthy elite sent a clear message: fight with us and you’ll remain safe, but if poor and working class Whites who chant, “Trump, Trump, Trump,” believe they have little in common with these “enemies,” they are mistaken. We are all sides of the same coin, a coin which has been held in the pocket of the elite class since the first settlers arrived in the American colonies.
107. In his eyes, Trump is a self-made entrepreneur who refuses to acknowledge the millions of dollars of family, public, and private assistance that helped him realize his gilt, mirrored glass, and pink marble American dream.
108. The Donald sells himself as a scrappy, self-made man whose vision, tenacity, and business savvy alone have made him one of the world’s most famous billionaires, but Trump is not self-made by any measure. A poster boy for generations of socioeconomic privilege, Trump joined the New York Military Academy at age thirteen, then studied at Fordham University before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. During the Vietnam War, Trump was granted five draft deferments — the first four for education, and the last for medical reasons. In 1968, he joined his father’s real estate business, then conservatively valued at $40 million. Donald took over The Trump Organization in 1974 and restyled the company in his image — a special blend of ego, flamboyance, and rabid ambition. He steered clear of the steerage class and catered exclusively to the rich by buying or building luxury residential properties, office buildings, hotels, casinos, golf courses, and resorts. Capital from his father’s company wasn’t Trump’s only empire-building head start. He depended on both government and private assistance, too, including tax abatements, financial support from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), investors, and, during the company’s 1990 massive financial troubles, a bailout pact involving 70 banks.
109. Rudy TwoMoon ~ Lets have an honest conversation about the U.S. Constitution:
The 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 11th amendments (and so on), never included First Nations or Blacks. So how is it written for everyone? Don’t believe me, look it up…. we weren’t allowed fair trials, guns, to speak up, to defend ourselves, to be proven guilty….nope, in fact, we were hung from trees, babies and women were executed by dogs, ropes, bullets, rifle butts, rocks, disease, water & food poisoning and even religion…we weren’t even allowed food without permission!!! We weren’t allowed land or to vote…. so either the constitution was drafted for White Corporate Slave Owners…. Or just White males. Either way, the rest of us were treated as slaves or a barrier that needed to be destroyed for this pristine land.
So all you constitutionalist, shut up…. Or just admit, Amerikkka was always supposed to be just White. You keep mentioning this document like it means something special to People of Color… lol… nothing is further from the truth… wake up…. This is a corporation you confuse as a country. Your flag is the corporate logo for ongoing legal rape, murder and slavery….which includes your highly educated [sic] ass.
110. THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/ : Reminder…. all this was stated while slaves were being hung and natives murdered by the millions….. these masonic white forefathers were demanding freedom from a tyrannical government, while being a tyrannical government. (60 % of colonists favored remaining with the crown)
111. “Changing the batteries in a toy doesn’t change the function or design of the toy no matter how many times you exchange the batteries; it only gives the toy more power to continue as it was designed to behave.”
112. Have a disagreement with history, and not wanting to remember the War Between the States is one thing, but to erase a significant event in national history is another and sets a dangerous precedent.
113. Never forget, your government has the power it wields only because your ancestors supported criminal activity for personal comfort
114. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a United States federal law specifying the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. The NDAA was created to make slavery legal for corporations and government.
115. Hermann Goering, Nazi leader ~ “Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy.
All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
116. The government controls every aspect of your life: Monsanto/GMO Foods – Air & Weather – Water/Fluoride – Education – News & Entertainment – Money/Taxes – Healthcare – Civil Rights – Natural Resources, but you think citizens have control over who the next President will be… lol
117. If you don’t want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying that you want a country based on Christian values, because you don’t.
118. This presidency is the result of the same people who made Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty successful
119. Obviously when the powers that be create a society, they are not going to make it the way they want by educating their slaves with foolhardy beliefs like Freedoms and civil rights. The TRUTH has never been profitable. Only covert lies bring home the bacon
120. The framers of the Constitution were adamant that the United States not represent any religion, above any other religion, or above no religion.
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion”.
121. “Strict Constitutionalists” think rights go to White Men only.
When it comes to free speech, freedom of religion, voting or women’s rights, they want only White male property owners to have rights.
122. If you think you need a ruler you are not conscious. Being conscious means you’re capable of thinking independently and don’t need to be ruled. Conscious people don’t need to be told what to believe because their logic and reasoning capabilities allow them the ability to use their minds.
123. I love how people falsely believe the government has been taken from we the people….. Government is and always has been about controlling people. Not one thing has been taken from us, we have given it freely when we demanded a cartoon to make all our decisions for us.
The US is a corporation! How can it be taken from the people when amerikkka was created as a family plantation and morphed into a corporation???? Thinking caps folks. Your vote is a laughable opinion… your options already decided. What is mandated has never been voted on…. decolonize your mind!!!
124. Football games are no place for politics… which is why you think we need to wave giant piece of dyed fabric mass produced/manufactured in a Chinese sweatshop. Recite a Pledge of Allegiance to a country from a poem that doesn’t even rhyme or sing the National Anthem written by a racist, pro-slavery, anti-black, anti-abolitionist who thought Blacks were mentally inferior and had the audacity to fight for their freedom who even went so far as to write in the 3rd stanza “No refuge could save the hireling and slave. From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave”, and yet you think everyone should be forced stand and pay tribute.
125. He’s exercising his Constitutional Right to abstain from this mindless ritualistic incantation!
126. There are two types of people in the world – those who resist change and those who embrace it. If you make less than 500k a year, you should be the latter. The system is rigged against you, and everything you see and consume is provided to you for one purpose – to distract you from that truth. It’s not immigrants, neo nazis, welfare, your liberal neighbor, or your conservative friend that is stifling you – it is the system.
127. Dear Republicans, You can’t complain about single mom’s getting checks from the government for each child they have if you aren’t going to allow them to control the number of children they have through birth control. You do realize this will affect at least 55 million women.