HOME ~ Private Reference Library
There is a very small distinction between a federal and national government. National governments occupy the highest level of governance. A national government encompasses all other lower levels of government such as local, state, regional, and all other lower forms of government.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
1. If you don’t vote you can’t complain.
If you vote and your candidate loses you can’t complain because you agreed to participate in the process.
If you vote and your candidate wins you can’t complain because you got what you wanted.
Notice a common theme?
2. I refuse to pretend my rights are theirs to give to me.
3. You can’t fix a “Broken System” by voting to keep the same “System”
4. Changing the batteries in a toy doesn’t change the function or design of the toy no matter how many times you exchange the batteries…. … it only gives the toy more power to continue as it was designed to behave.
5. Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?
6. Voting only determines which sell out is furthest away from the fear of what might happen while gambling on the wisdom of someone who’s no wiser than the voter; voting for the lessor of two evils while expecting a different outcome from the last jumble of inefficient and corrupt legislators waiting to slaughter them
7. The act of doing so little to change an outcome, one must greatly voice their endorsement so venomously as to scare an opponent into doing even less just louder
8. Our entire system which includes our government, media, voting, and Internet services are corrupt and
rigged by the people behind the curtains pulling the strings!
9. This is exactly why I don’t vote. Voting only perpetuates the lack of do nothing. It allows one to shrug off responsibility by saying; “he/she was supposed to do that, not me”. Voting gives the illusion of ownership over another. Voting especially eliminates and limits choice inside an already predetermined sphere. Most importantly, do you really think you, a number, a profit generator, a free roam slave have the option to take away power from those who limit yours? You can’t fix a “Broken System” by voting to keep the same “System”
10. Why do you think there’s a military and police, do you really believe they’re for your protection??? You are stupid if you think so.
11. The system is all rigged and voting is just pacification keeping “independent thinkers” from succeeding.
12. Assata Shakur ~ “Nobody in the world, nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them.”
13. Voting is not an act of political freedom; it’s an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence; they are screaming in the politician’s ear YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME. THIS IS NOT A PROCESS IN WHICH MY VOICE MATTERS, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!
1. Government controls every aspect of your life
2. You admit the government lies about everything and you want more… lol, so you’re going to vote harder!
3. There’s a key difference between a democracy and a republic. This difference lies in the limits placed on government by the law for minority rights. A republic is a representative democracy written into the Constitution of basic rights protecting the minority from being completely unrepresented or overridden by the majority….. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system where citizens vote to:
a. elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. However, in a republic, a constitution
b. or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights which cannot be taken away by the government, even
c. if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a “pure democracy,” the majority is NOT restrained in this way and CAN impose its will on the minority….. This USA is NOT a democracy, where one person = One vote. It is a REPUBLIC where the government is meant to act in the interests of the people but not be:
a) directly accountable to them…. A Republic is a representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (citizen’s rule). A Republican Government is the power of government held BY THE PEOPLE who give power to the leaders i.e. *Representatives* are elected to act with civic virtue and are interested in having the government help ALL the people they’ve been elected to represent, serving citizens interests and common welfare and not just a few people.
4. Voting only determines which sell out is furthest away from the fear of what might happen and gambling on the wisdom of someone who’s no wiser than the voter; voting for the lessor of two evils while expecting a different outcome from the last jumble of inefficient and corrupt legislators waiting to slaughter them….. 125 years ago people didn’t have to ask permission from the government to collect rainwater, drive a car or renovate their home. Citizens didn’t have to ask permission or pay to get married, obtain a license, certification or permit to hunt or fish, own a weapon or become a professional in a trade. They didn’t have to ask permission or get permits to protest, feed the poor, have a garage sale or sell a product (which they’re also being taxed for and must also tax the person who purchases such goods). Licensing is government’s way to take away your right to do something then sell it back to you. Nowadays you can do virtually nothing without being extorted by local city, county, state and federal government without getting their permission…. Blacks and women already HAD the vote but were illegally kept from it. In 1924 (Utah 1956) Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act granting all Native Americans who have been living on US soil for thousands of years US Citizenship. However, this didn’t automatically create a right to vote. It wasn’t until the 1968 Voting Rights Act put an end to Natives being restricted from voting…. It is important for to recognize the Founding Fathers declared North America would be a country of liberty where all people are created equal while at the same time they owned slaves and were conquering and killing the Indigenous population. Yet nothing has changed with the right to vote. The citizens of the USA are still under the thumb of those who follow the Golden Rule: “The guy with the gold rules.”
5. There were 8 presidents who served the United States under the Articles of Confederation which allowed a President to serve a one year term during any three year period before George Washington and the U.S. Constitution went into effect. Peyton Randolph, 1774-1775. John Hanson from Maryland 1781 to 1782. Elias Boudinot, New Jersey served from 1782 until 1783. Thomas Mifflin, Pennsylvania 1783 until 1784. Richard Henry Lee of Virginia 1784 until 1785. John Hancock, Massachusetts 1785 to 1786. Nathaniel Gorham, Massachusetts, 1786 until 1787. Arthur St. Clair, Ohio 1787 and 1788. Cyrus Griffin, Virginia 1788to 1789….. There were also presidents before the presidents under the ratified Articles of Confederation. These were Peyton Randolph, who served from 1774-1775 before taking a leave due to poor health; Henry Middleton, who served in Randolph’s absence; John Hancock, who served for two years at this point (and would later serve again, as noted above); Henry Laurens who ultimately resigned over a controversy concerning diplomat Silas Deane; John Jay, who also served as Chief Justice of the New York Supreme Court at the same time he held the office of president; Samuel Huntington, who ultimately resigned due to health problems (including smallpox), but has the distinction of being the president when the Articles of Confederation were finally ratified; Samuel Johnston, who refused the office of the president when elected; and Thomas McKean, who ultimately resigned after the British surrender at Yorktown. McKean is notable as being the first president elected after the ratification of the Articles of Confederation, but is generally not considered the first president due to failing to serve a full year term as specified under the Articles of Confederation. (McKean only served for three months.) A few weeks after his resignation, in November of 1781, Congress met as specified in the Articles of Confederation (“the first Monday in November”), with John Hanson being elected president.
6. Politicians stage sit-in’s on House floor while fully supporting wars of aggression killing millions. Interns brought in a cart full of fast food from Chick-fil-A, what kind of sit-in has bathroom breaks and catered food?
7. Amendments to the U.S. Constitution that prohibit discrimination based on race (15th), sex (19th) and age (26th), no affirmative right to vote exists. The U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore (2000), wrote, “The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States.” Because there is no right to vote in the U.S. Constitution, individual states set their own electoral policies and procedures. This leads to confusing and sometimes contradictory policies regarding ballot design, polling hours, voting equipment, voter registration requirements, and ex-felon voting rights. As a result, our electoral system is divided into 50 states, more than 3,000 counties and approximately 13,000 voting districts, all separate and unequal.
8. November 2004: At least 1.2 million Americans voted incorrectly because of poor ballot design.
9. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
10. Americans did not receive absentee ballots in time to return them on Election Day. In Broward County, Florida 58,000 absentee ballots were not delivered on time.
11. Hundreds of thousands had difficulties registering to vote. Partisan voter registration organizations “lost” voter registration forms, leaving an untold number of eligible voters unregistered.
12. Minorities and students experienced higher levels of voter intimidation and harassment than other groups.
13. Over 1,100 voting machines malfunctioned. In North Carolina a voting machine lost 4500 votes, which should have required a revote in one state election; however, partisan politics prevented citizens from having an opportunity to make their voices heard.
14. In Washington, the governor’s race required three recounts and was decided by less than 200 votes. Questions remain regarding votes that were lost and then discovered. Provisional ballots may have been counted as normal ballots and potentially ineligible voters cast ballots.
15. More than nine million American citizens are denied the same right to vote that they would enjoy if living in another part of the country. Several states deny voting rights for life to anyone once convicted of a felony. Children of American families living abroad often cannot vote when they reach voting age. American citizens living in Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands can be drafted into the military but are unable to vote for their Commander in Chief. Congress governs the District of Columbia more directly than any other state, yet the more than a half million citizens living in the District have no voting representation in Congress.
16. In 2015 American taxpayers gave Israel $10.2 million per day.
17. US Administration gave Israel $3.1 billion for Fiscal Year 2015 in direct bilateral military aid (also referred to as Foreign Military Financing or FMF).
18. The U.S. government also gave $619.8 million for “joint” U.S.-Israel missile defense programs (designed to protect Israeli territory from potential outside threats), bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year.
19. The abuse of buying and selling votes crept in and money began to play an important part in determining elections. Later on, this process of corruption spread to the law courts. And then to the army, and finally the Republic was subjected to the rule of emperors.
20. Voting encourages participation in a coercive and destructive system. It is giving your sanction to evil. Changing the politician’s changes nothing about the system. Have some pride; stop subjugating yourself to this pathetic ritual.
21. Instead of teaching kids to stand up, place their hands over their hearts for pledges and anthems. How about we teach them to stand up for social injustice and humanity.
22. Terrorism is in good part is effective government propaganda; it serves to deflect attention from governmental abuse toward a mostly imagined, highly dangerous outside enemy.” ~ Author: Mark Poster
23. You can’t fix a broken system by voting to keep the same system
24. We are all shaped and defined by our experiences and we see the world through our own eyes. That’s freedom. That’s liberty. The right to believe differently. The right to protest as you will. The right to demand better. The right to believe your country can BE better, that it can live up to its sacred ideals and the right to loudly note that it has NOT. The right to use your voice, your actions, to bring attention to the things you believe in. The right to want more for others, freedom, liberty, justice, equality, and RESPECT.
25. The Dick Act repealed the Militia Act of 1792 and gave formal federal recognition and financial support to the National Guard, which had begun as a volunteer state-based civic organization after the Civil War, apparently it says nothing about gun control, and has been extensively re-written in a couple of post-WWI Army Acts.
No legislation is immune from being repealed, and in fact much of the content of the Dick Act has effectively been repealed through the passage of subsequent modifying legislation such as the Militia Act of 1908, the National Defense Act of 1916, and the National Defense Act of 1920.
The “bills of attainder” (an act of legislature finding a person guilty of treason or felony without trial) and “ex post facto laws” (retroactively changes the legal consequences ‘or status’ of actions committed, or relationships which existed before the enactment of the law) are legal terms having nothing to do with prohibition on the repeal of legislation.
a. However it’s just paper and paper can be rewritten, torn, erased, burned and as we all know used to wipe shit away.
26. OLIGARCHY RIGGING 101 ~ This set is called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION aka MANIPULATING people’s emotions to make them think they have a meaningful choice between 2 prescribed choices.
27. If sheep could vote, they’d pick the guy who feeds them even if it’s the same person who will slaughter them later
28. Somewhere in Mississippi there is a town called Liberty, and somewhere in Washington, DC, there is a department called justice. Neither is true…
29. “The problem with voting for a Third Party is it legitimizes the two-party system by falsely pretending there are viable choices beyond the Dems and the Reps. That is just not true. The Ds and Rs have set up the system in such a way that no third party, no matter how viable or popular, could ever gain access to enough ballots, to seats at debates, or funding for advertising, to ever make a mark. When you play along with a game you know is rigged, you legitimize it.”
-Election Boycotter Ted Rall: Author, syndicated columnist, and political cartoonist
30. The Rothschild family holds about 80% of the world’s total wealth. They are so rich they have the ability to literally feed, clothe and house every man, woman and child on the planet IF they only wanted to.
31. Hermann Göering Nuremburg Trials 1946 ~ Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
32. The right to vote should be given to those who want it and use it. Not jammed into a system to spit out fraudulent votes.
33. RE: Mandatory Voter Registration… Let’s not let a little thing like being legal get in the way.
34. Insurance companies who are owned by the European banksters. Obama is just a face man, an office manager. People still think the “president” is anything more than a teleprompter reading piece of paper?
35. We have leaders brushing off systemic racism directly affecting the way Black lives are viewed and valued while denouncing the activists who call attention to the injustices.
36. I say any vote is an act of self-repression and violence… ….an act of demanding you need a watcher who will tax, fine and jail you over another’s ideals of democracy.
37. THE FIVE DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS OF POLICICAL STUPIDITY
a) First: Sheer ignorance: Ignorance of critical facts about important events in the news, and ignorance of how our government functions and who’s in charge.
b) Second: Negligence: The disinclination to seek reliable sources of information about important news events.
c) Third: The inclination to believe what we want to believe regardless of facts.
d) Fourth: Shortsightedness ~ The support of public policies which are mutually contradictory, or contrary to the country’s long-term interests.
e) Fifth: Broad category ~ Susceptibility to meaningless phrases, stereotypes, irrational biases, and simplistic diagnoses and solutions playing on hopes and fears.
38. Americans seem rather comfortable with a kind of elective monarchy. Every four years, they pick a king who governs largely as he wishes. Members of Congress — like an American House of Lords – breezily conduct their own affairs. The two divisions of the royal family occasionally cooperate, sometime – but not always – within the law. Every other November, Americans decide which among them may keep their orbs and scepters and continue ruling at their whim.
39. Congress voted July 15, 1999 to accept a 3.4 percent salary increase, effective January 1, 2000 regardless of the 27th Amendment’s requirement that compensation changes commence after “an election of Representatives shall have intervened.” Congressmen feathered their beds by dubbing this unconstitutional pay hike a “cost-of-living adjustment.” The media and masses snored right through this shakedown.
40. A survey of 14,000 students at 50 of the nation’s colleges and universities showed that a majority of undergraduates barely managed to answer more than half of 60 questions on U.S. history and government correctly. Among college seniors, more than half could not identify the correct century when the first American colony was established at Jamestown.
41. Similarly, more than half could not recognize Yorktown as the battle that brought the American Revolution to an end. Incredibly, 28 percent of college seniors identified the battle at Gettysburg, which occurred during the Civil War, as the correct answer.
42. Voting is a suggestion box for slaves
43. Maybe you can answer this… Q. How many voters does it take to change a light bulb? A. None, voting changes nothing
44. Oh please go ahead and tell me all about how you think government, composed of greedy politicians will protect us from greedy businessmen.
45. People who elect corrupt politicians are not victims… they’re accomplices!
46. Voting is not an act of political freedom. It is an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence. They are screaming in the politician’s ear: ‘You do not represent me. This is not a process in which my voice matters. I do not believe you.’ ~ Wendy McElroy
47. America isn’t a country, it’s a corporation. Your SS number is a tax receipt number… aka your slave number for legal trade of debt.
48. Amerikkka was founded on genocide and slavery. In fact, America is the hostage slave name forced on these lands.
49. There’s no evidence to support the US is the greatest country in the world we’re:
7th in literacy
27th in math
22nd in science
49th in life expectancy
178 in infant mortality
3rd in median household income
4th in labor force
4th in exports
We lead the world in only 3 categories
The number of incarcerated citizens per capita
Number of adults who believe angels are real
Defense spending and spend more than 26 countries combined 25 are allies
50. The United Nations divides 206 listed sovereign states into three categories: 193 member states, two observer states, and 11 other states. Out of 195 independent sovereign states in the world about 180 have freedom: The United States is the only English-speaking country ranks 20th in Freedom Index
The top 20 nations ahead of the US for freedom are:
1. Hong Kong
5. New Zealand
9. The United Kingdom
15. The Netherlands
20. United States
The following all have higher levels of *personal freedom* than the United States.
21. Czech Republic
51. “War is God’s way of teaching Americans geography.”
52. Stop believing more laws brings more freedom. You, use, we all targets of systematic assassination!!!!!!
53. Who fucking cares who is president….it doesn’t matter!!!! Stop believing in false idols.
54. All politicians use exactly the same propaganda techniques used by Goebbels in the 1930s and by Radio Moscow in the 1970s-1990s, only they’re slicker.
55. White supremacy has emerged again. Vast numbers of uneducated White men have gleefully voted with their middle finger at US Citizens.
56. “Choose a leader who will invest in building bridges, not walls. Books, not weapons. Morality, not corruption. Intellectualism and wisdom, not ignorance. Stability, not fear and terror. Peace, not chaos. Love, not hate. Convergence, not segregation. Tolerance, not discrimination. Fairness, not hypocrisy. Substance, not superficiality. Character, not immaturity. Transparency, not secrecy. Justice, not lawlessness. Environmental improvement and preservation, not destruction. Truth, not lies.
57. You elected a billionaire who is appointing other billionaires to fix the system that made them billionaires?
58. Sure, every other nation persecuted, murdered and raped the powerless at some point in its history, but those other nations never had the audacity to hold itself up as a model of tolerance, providence and exceptionalism.
59. I voice my protest by withdrawal from the system
60. No president will ever pass any meaningful legislation no matter who that president is
61. The top 1% own everything. They run the Government, Corporations, Banks, etc.
62. USA Land of the SHEEP and Home to the THIEF
63. Congressional Republicans have proved they are morally vacant ideological frauds for whom the most heinous of hypocrisies come as easily as breathing
64. Theodore Roosevelt ~ “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
65. Republicans are like snowflakes. They’re white, cold, and when you put enough of them together, they can shut down public schools!
66. The purpose of affirmative action is to establish fair access to employment opportunities to create a workforce that is an accurate reflection of the demographics of the qualified available workforce in the relevant job market.
67. Imagine if you will, a country where 1% control almost all the wealth and power and the other 99% are so brainwashed they fight vigorously to keep it that way
68. The Federal Reserve, media, military, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and oil… those are the real controllers of the US.
69. Basically every corporation is a sister corporation, no matter who it is. The US is the Parent company, thus the ruler of any other corporation. That is unless the corporation owns the stock the government uses to invade… Every corporation needs a license from the US… hence a tax. So the US is the founder of all other corporations. Which is how they have the right to take any business… again, unless that business rents out a majority of its items to the military…. weapons, vehicles, communication etc.
70. The system won’t provide an education that will overthrow its own system
71. FACT: Patriotism and nationalism are the lowest forms of intelligence.
72. How come people get worked up over which party violently rules them never seem to care they’re being violently ruled?
73. What’s amazing is not so much the CIA and NSA are spying on everyone, but the fact most people have become so conditioned to the surveillance state they barely even bat an eye at the total loss of their rights and extreme overreach of government power.
74. *They* never cared about We, the People … and all they (the powers that be) focused on, since 1776 or even before, was perpetual war ~ because that is where the money always was, and still is and sadly, will always be, until there are no longer people willing to fight in them. *They* care more about sending BILLIONS to Israel ~ for perpetual war ~ than they do taking care of We, the People … What does that tell you? Very simply, “THEY DON’T CARE”. And *THEY* never will, either.
75. The president is paid $400,000 a year, on a monthly basis. Plus, he receives an extra expense allowance of $50,000 a year. The first president, George Washington, earned $25,000 a year when he came into office in 1789. The First Lady is not compensated by the federal government for the work she does, as it is not an elected position and carries only ceremonial titles and duties. Although the first lady doesn’t receive a pay check there is a budget for her activities. Money is provided to pay her staff and transportation, lodging is provided when she is travelling to promote a cause.
76. This country honors slavery, uses schools to brainwash minds to propagate lies as truth, created media to promote hate and consumerism, invents laws making it illegal to defend yourselves from oppression, propagates corporate rape and land destruction, uses the populations children as weapons for war profiteering, poisons water and foods with bioweapons and fluoride and all the while forcing taxes on cover these costs. YOUR forefathers eradicated my forefathers so your leaders could do this to you.
77. You’ve been duped by manufactured consent, which in short is the manipulation of public opinion to accept the elite’s agenda. You see the general public based on manipulated historical education is not qualified to reason or decide on important issues. It is therefore important for the elite to decide for you, the uneducated to sell those decisions to the masses.
78. The process by which public opinions arise is certainly no less intricate as a result of psychological research, coupled with the modern means of communication, the practice of ___________ under the impact of propaganda exposes you to self-deception
79. weigh and measure evidence
80. The only war we have going on in the world is a war on consciousness.
81. The United States has a self-serving self-righteous collective delusion embodying a model of humanity the rest of the world should emulate but the truth is the US is just better at hiding it’s national human rights violations, hate crimes and racism than most.
82. The word freedom is subjective… the freedom to own slaves is a perfect example.
83. Hey Trump, Emperor Qin Shi Huang had the Great Wall of China built and no one remembers his name.
84. I’m not sure why there are so many people who just don’t get it… Let me explain how the government works: They break your legs – Sell you a wheelchair – Tax the wheelchair – Regulate the use of the wheelchair – Then they assure you without the government you wouldn’t be getting around as well as you do.
85. So how long before GoFundMe is the US’s health provider?
86. We live in two Unites States: Half the country is tired of everything being rigged, and the other half can’t wait to be exploited once again by another crooked LIAR who rigs everything
87. Everything Is Rigged: Medicine, Elections, Food, The Media…You Are Living In A Fabricated Fairy Tale
88. The only type of gun laws that ever pass are those which keep guns out of the hands of people of color.
89. The Empire crushed us, took our lands, took our resources, and took our rights. And now we go the polls
a. and ask them to dole out our rights back to us? These are rights we already have, inherent in our existence
b. as Indigenous people. I refuse to crawl to our oppressors to politely ask for them back.
90. Funny how every government tells people violence and weapons are not the answer yet they use violence and weapons to enforce every rule. Every branch of government is weaponized against the people and used as an assault tool against political enemies who threaten the status quo. (IRS, FDA, FTC, DEA, EPA, USDA, etc.)
91. We live in two Americas: Half the country is tired of everything being rigged; the other half can’t wait to be exploited by yet another crook rigging everything.
92. Every branch of medicine is hijacked by government globalist agendas to make sure medicine never makes anyone healthier, more alert or more cognitively capable of thinking for themselves.
93. Thomas Jefferson penned “all men are created equal” owned slaves as did many of the other Founding Fathers including James Madison, known as the Father of the Constitution. Madison along with James Wilson and Roger Sherman were responsible for creating the framework for the Electoral College system. Their proposal included the infamous three-fifths compromise, which counted enslaved black people in the South as a 3/5ths fraction of a whole person ensuring Southern states would not out-represent Northern states in Congress.
94. Social Security and Medicare are paid for with a separate tax and are “entirely self-financing” and off budget.They are paid for with payroll taxes collected from workers and their employers throughout their careers. These taxes are placed in a trust fund dedicated to paying benefits “OWED” to current and future beneficiaries. They add NOTHING to the National debt. As of 2014 Congress has “borrowed” 2.79 trillion from Social Security for government spending. So when the GOP says we need to cut Social Security in order to balance the federal budget, they’re lying. Social Security did not create the economic problem or the budget deficit, Wall Street and other government spending did. The government has borrowed more from the Social Security surplus than it has from any other source in the world; Social Security “owns” nearly 18 percent of the federal debt, making it the largest single holder of US debt.
95. Pres. Bush ‘borrowed’ $1.37 trillion of Social Security surplus revenue to pay for his tax cuts for the rich and his war in Iraq, estimated cost of $1.7 trillion and never paid it back
96. As long as the public accepts politicians picking voters instead of voters picking politicians things will only get worse. Regardless of which party you vote for. The two party system has devolved into a _________ party
97. The Kobach Commission wants a list of voters by party registration as well as how they voted in past elections ….. isn’t that pretty much like assembling an “enemies list” so they know who to go after. This amounts to a federal registry of voters.
98. Undermining America is the essential Republican political strategy. No civil and legal protections for the masses and minimum to no tax on business and the rich.
99. I might physically be a prisoner of the current system but I refuse to be a mental and emotional prisoner.
100. Jog Singh ~ What people don’t realize, you cannot be free from fear, hate, depression or anxiety unless you first become aware this system is designed to keep you that way
101. Trump Jr., at almost 40, is accepted as a “kid”, yet a 12yo Black boy is considered an adult when it comes to prosecution and targeting by the criminal justice system.
102. GOP: Greed Over Peace – Guardians of Petroleum – Greedy Obnoxious Pricks – Greed Over People – Greedy One Percent – Gang Of Profiteers – Givers Of Pain – Government Of Pirates – Group Of Predators – How many K’s in RepubiKKKan?
103. Author Unknown ~ Unfortunately, I was born in a nation That poisons its citizens (food, medicine, water, air), has zero accountability for law enforcement, a failing political system called a PLUTOCRACY, stages false flags against its own citizens in order to gain favor to fight never ending wars over natural resources, and feeds its citizens an altered version of history which favors its own agenda while hiding atrocities. All to foster a false sense of patriotism used to manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government.
104. Politicians appeal to poor Whites’ racism (conscious or unconscious) without using blatantly racist language.
105. What is it about a flamboyant millionaire that appeals to poor White conservatives? Why do they believe a Trump presidency would amplify their voices? America’s historical relationship between the wealthiest class and the army of poor whites who have loyally supported them was because the wealthy elite offered poor Whites the earliest version of the American Dream: if they worked hard enough, they could achieve prosperity, success, and upward social mobility, if not for themselves, then perhaps for future generations. However enslaved Blacks were an asset to the wealthy, but freed Blacks were portrayed as a danger to all. By creating this common enemy among rich and poor alike, the wealthy elite sent a clear message: fight with us and you’ll remain safe, but if poor and working class Whites who chant, “Trump, Trump, Trump,” believe they have little in common with these “enemies,” they are mistaken. We are all sides of the same coin, a coin which has been held in the pocket of the elite class since the first settlers arrived in the American colonies.
106. In his eyes, Trump is a self-made entrepreneur who refuses to acknowledge the millions of dollars of family, public, and private assistance that helped him realize his gilt, mirrored glass, and pink marble American dream.
107. The Donald sells himself as a scrappy, self-made man whose vision, tenacity, and business savvy alone have made him one of the world’s most famous billionaires, but Trump is not self-made by any measure. A poster boy for generations of socioeconomic privilege, Trump joined the New York Military Academy at age thirteen, then studied at Fordham University before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. During the Vietnam War, Trump was granted five draft deferments — the first four for education, and the last for medical reasons. In 1968, he joined his father’s real estate business, then conservatively valued at $40 million. Donald took over The Trump Organization in 1974 and restyled the company in his image — a special blend of ego, flamboyance, and rabid ambition. He steered clear of the steerage class and catered exclusively to the rich by buying or building luxury residential properties, office buildings, hotels, casinos, golf courses, and resorts. Capital from his father’s company wasn’t Trump’s only empire-building head start. He depended on both government and private assistance, too, including tax abatements, financial support from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), investors, and, during the company’s 1990 massive financial troubles, a bailout pact involving 70 banks.
108. Rudy TwoMoon ~ Lets have an honest conversation about the U.S. Constitution:
The 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 11th amendments (and so on), never included First Nations or Blacks. So how is it written for everyone? Don’t believe me, look it up…. we weren’t allowed fair trials, guns, to speak up, to defend ourselves, to be proven guilty….nope, in fact, we were hung from trees, babies and women were executed by dogs, ropes, bullets, rifle butts, rocks, disease, water and food poisoning and even religion…we weren’t even allowed food without permission!!! We weren’t allowed land or to vote…. so either the constitution was drafted for White Corporate Slave Owners…. Or just White males. Either way, the rest of us were treated as slaves or a barrier that needed to be destroyed for this pristine land.
So all you constitutionalist, shut up…. Or just admit, Amerikkka was always supposed to be just White. You keep mentioning this document like it means something special to People of Color… lol… nothing is further from the truth… wake up…. This is a corporation you confuse as a country. Your flag is the corporate logo for ongoing legal rape, murder and slavery….which includes your highly educated [sic] ass.
109. THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/ : Reminder…. all this was stated while slaves were being hung and natives murdered by the millions….. these masonic white forefathers were demanding freedom from a tyrannical government, while being a tyrannical government. (60 % of colonists favored remaining with the crown)
110. “Changing the batteries in a toy doesn’t change the function or design of the toy no matter how many times you exchange the batteries; it only gives the toy more power to continue as it was designed to behave.”
111. We need to stop compromising compromises built on compromises.
112. Have a disagreement with history, and not wanting to remember the War Between the States is one thing, but to erase a significant event in national history is another and sets a dangerous precedent.
113. Never forget, your government has the power it wields only because your ancestors supported criminal activity for personal comfort
114. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a United States federal law specifying the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. The NDAA was created to make slavery legal for corporations and government.
115. Hermann Goering, Nazi leader ~ “Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy.
All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
116. The government controls every aspect of your life: Monsanto/GMO Foods – Air & Weather – Water/Fluoride – Education – News & Entertainment – Money/Taxes – Healthcare – Civil Rights – Natural Resources, but you think citizens have control over who the next President will be… lol
117. If you don’t want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying that you want a country based on Christian values, because you don’t.
118. This presidency is the result of the same people who made Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty successful
119. Obviously when the powers that be create a society, they are not going to make it the way they want by educating their slaves with foolhardy beliefs like Freedoms and civil rights. The TRUTH has never been profitable. Only covert lies bring home the bacon
120. The framers of the Constitution were adamant that the United States not represent any religion, above any other religion, or above no religion.
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion”.
121. “Strict Constitutionalists” think rights go to White Men only.
When it comes to free speech, freedom of religion, voting or women’s rights, they want only White male property owners to have rights.
122. If you think you need a ruler you are not conscious. Being conscious means you’re capable of thinking independently and don’t need to be ruled. Conscious people don’t need to be told what to believe because their logic and reasoning capabilities allow them the ability to use their minds.
123. I love how people falsely believe the government has been taken from we the people….. Government is and always has been about controlling people. Not one thing has been taken from us, we have given it freely when we demanded a cartoon to make all our decisions for us.
The US is a corporation! How can it be taken from the people when amerikkka was created as a family plantation and morphed into a corporation???? Thinking caps folks. Your vote is a laughable opinion… your options already decided. What is mandated has never been voted on…. decolonize your mind!!!
124. STAR SPANGLED BANNER: Football games are no place for politics… which is why you think we need to wave a giant piece of dyed fabric mass produced/manufactured in a Chinese sweatshop. Recite a Pledge of Allegiance to a country from a poem that doesn’t rhyme or sing the National Anthem written by a racist, pro-slavery, anti-black, anti-abolitionist who thought Blacks were mentally inferior and had the audacity to fight for their freedom who even went so far as to write in the 3rd stanza “NO REFUGE COULD SAVE THE HIRELING AND SLAVE. FROM THE TERROR OF FLIGHT OR THE GLOOM OF THE GRAVE”, and yet you feel everyone should be forced stand and pay tribute.
Star-Spangled Bigotry: The Hidden Racist History of the National Anthem
125. He’s exercising his Constitutional Right to abstain from this mindless ritualistic incantation!
126. There are two types of people in the world – those who resist change and those who embrace it. If you make less than 500k a year, you should be the latter. The system is rigged against you, and everything you see and consume is provided to you for one purpose – to distract you from that truth. It’s not immigrants, neo nazis, welfare, your liberal neighbor, or your conservative friend that is stifling you – it is the system.
127. Dear Republicans, You can’t complain about single mom’s getting checks from the government for each child they have if you aren’t going to allow them to control the number of children they have through birth control. You do realize this will affect at least 55 million women.
128. The definition of the term liberal has intentionally been altered over the course of time. The confusion is by design. Prefixes and descriptors are added to confuse things further. A neoliberal or a classic liberal is a conservative. This redefinition of terms is, as best to keep the masses arguing over which subset they fall into and to keep basic principles out of the discussion. A liberal makes a peaceful transition of rape between 2 parties which will be inflicted on the unsuspecting. The liberal negotiates injustices and makes it appear as less than what “it could have been” and justifies and rewords injustice so one or both sides agree.
129. Most voters know almost nothing, and your ballot won’t affect the outcome in a national election.
130. When you ask people why is there a duty to vote, they’ll say things like: “Well, you have an obligation to exercise civic virtue.” Or, “You have an obligation to do something to promote the common good.” Or they’ll say, “You have an obligation to pay your debt to society.” The problem is, none of these reasons show why voting is special.
131. “Well, if nobody voted, that would be a disaster.” You can see what’s wrong with that: If nobody farmed, that would be a disaster, too. But it doesn’t follow that you and I have an obligation to be farmers. If nobody voted, that might be a disaster, but it’s not obvious that anyone in particular has to.
132. The typical voter in the United States has extraordinarily low levels of information. They know hardly anything. They know who the president is, but they don’t much else. They don’t know which party controls Congress, they don’t know which party passed which rules, they don’t know whether unemployment is going up or down, whether the economy is getting stronger or weaker. They basically know almost nothing relevant to the election. Therefore “If you’re very badly informed, you’re not doing anyone a favor by voting.”
133. So say you’re one of those rare voters who isn’t crazy or stupid or uninformed, and you also are determined to vote for whatever reason. But say you also don’t really like either major party candidate. What’s the argument for voting for the lesser of two evils?
134. People who do vote for a third party will say things like, “You’re reinforcing the two-party system”.
135. People will claim, “If enough of us defect and go to the other party, we’re giving them a viable threat—if we’re on the left-leaning side, they’ll have to move a little leftward to keep us… We’re preventing them from being moderate, that’s our strategy.” The problem with that is, empirically when you try to test whether that works, it doesn’t look like it really matters much because of the type of voting system we have. People who threaten to leave and go to a third party in effect become irrelevant, because you don’t have to get the majority of votes; you just have to get the most electoral votes.
136. How to calculate the probability your vote will be decisive; the Brennan-Lomasky model, the chances your vote would be decisive in a major national election in the US are vanishingly small, or the Gelman-Kaplan model where you have a higher chance depending on what state you’re in.
137. The reason people vote is they want to be part of a group—they want to be part of the group who thinks they get to decide the future of the country.
138. Trump is worse than cancer because he is deliberately hurting and killing people. He is dead set on undoing everything Obama did to help, rather than fix those parts of the ACA that could use improvement. His actions and attitude towards Puerto Rico would be laughable if they were not so virulently racist and he all but ignored the fact the giant blue state on the west coast which accounts for a plurality of the population and economy is on fire. Trump is a disgrace to the presidency, to the country, and to the human race.
139. Michigan’s Governor Snyder is responsible for the Flint Water Crisis where at least 4 Whistle Blowers have turned up murdered ironically the day before they are supposed to testify, well Mama Charity Hicks was murdered the day she was headed to testify before the United Nations to get the Flint & Detroit Water Crisis’ declared a Human Rights violation. Somehow even though people are going to jail for this, they still can’t catch Snyder. And what’s even crazier is Snyder’s wife is part owner of Nestlé, a company who gets its Water Free from Detroit and they make millions while poor Flint Residents are forced to pay for poisoned Water and 100,000 Detroit Residents face strategic Water Shut Offs, while corporations owe millions of dollars in unpaid Water bills. What’s even more nefarious is these same residents are targeted for housing foreclosures in the same areas where the state schools were closed and Gov. Snyder runs the state. See how this works?
140. A criminal is defined as someone who harms another, steals from another or destroys something from another. The rest is fee generation for the criminal mafia. Licences, certificates, penalties are all hogwash. Free your fucking mind then free your body. BREAK LAWS!!!!! BREAK THEM SO THEY MAY NOT BE REPAIRED.
141. A healthy person has many wishes, but a sick person has only one. That’s why the state poisons our minds with propaganda and lies. Our vaccines, air, food, soil and water with toxins. A sick population is much easier to control and doesn’t have the strength or focus to care about anything else except getting well.
142. The U.S. Presidential election was rigged even before the first ballot was cast. Everybody knows Hillary Clinton is the establishment’s candidate of choice, backed by the Rothschilds and the New World Order. What is less well known is that Donald Trump is also a Rothschild creation and actor, playing a part in the great sham. 30 years ago members of the Rothschild family saved Trump from bankruptcy and took him under their wing. They recognized his potential as a “man of use” and “colorful front man”. In the late 1980s, Donald Trump found himself in financial trouble as the real estate market in New York tanked. The three casinos in Atlantic City, like other Trump assets, were under threat from lenders. It was only with the assistance and assurance of Wilbur L. Ross Jr., senior managing director of Rothschild Inc. that Trump was allowed to keep the casinos and rebuild his threatened empire.“
143. Lyndon Johnson was the first president to borrow from the Social Security Trust Fund. He needed to pay for the Vietnam War. Next was Ronald Reagan and the military buildup of the 1980s. GW Bush did in the 2000’s.
144. According to the Treasury, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns more than $1.24 trillion in bills, notes, and bonds or about 30% of the over $4 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. In total, China owns about 10% of publicly held U.S. debt.
145. China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
146. You don’t know what ya don’t know so if you haven’t figured it out yet, both parties will spy on you, start illegal wars, they’re owned by banks, they continue the drug war, and they’re slaves to corporations who continue promoting a police state. Actually, all 3 will…….because you haven’t opened your eyes to the thousand year patterns……the middleman always gets the true power when the people start to see the game. The middleman is allowed to coopt any and all liberty movements and hand em over to the banks. Sorry, you will never win in this system. Never. Ever. Never ever. Not till you start growing your own food, and blocking the banks with it. Sure why not….isn’t the liberal the one who finds a nice comparable way for both sides to fuck you in such a way you feel grateful for only losing a little instead of losing a lot, but over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again….until you end up with someone like president George W Obama Trump Sanders. As my son Rudy says “Changing the batteries in a toy doesn’t change the function or design of the toy no matter how many times you exchange the batteries, it only gives the toy more power to continue as it was designed to behave.” … We need to stop compromising compromises built on compromises.
147. When John Kelly was asked why U.S. Special Forces were in Niger, he answered “We are in Africa to “teach them how to respect human rights”… Would those be the same ‘human rights’ that brought them to America to be used as slaves? “Respect human rights” is code for obey the White man; submit to the needs of corporations and the sacrifice of all natural resources for the profit of a few. Charity I supposed to begin at home, yet police and government officials won’t respect human rights here. The US pretends we’re the moral leaders of the universe won’t admit we suck at human rights, but in reality we’re just good at prettying up our failures and sweeping them under the rug. This is false nationalism/myth of war/political power play/American Supremacy issue dressed as “human rights” when we are killing unarmed innocent citizens in our streets and giving the murderer paid vacation time off until the public settles down. For far too long American people have accepted the myth that going to other nations “to teach” about human rights while ignoring NFL players who aren’t allowed protest human rights in their own country is hypocritical.
Here’s some good information from Dan Rather, but I wouldn’t blame people for paying attention to T’s behavior. It’s part if the story, and the only part we knew…..isn’t it the responsibility of the press to bring us the facts? Yes, it is, and it’s how free societies remain free of course, and how we judge how well our leaders are doing their jobs. I’m glad we’re finally learning them:
From Dan Rather re: Niger:
“While everyone is so busy talking about Trump’s #fakepresident handling of his call to the widow of the soldier killed in Niger, you’re all missing the important part of that story — the part about what happened that night in Niger.
Here’s what we know so far:
These soldiers went to a meeting in an area near the border with Mali. This is a well known hot spot for ISIS activity.
Our soldiers were not backed up by US Military air support. No, they were backed up by the French, who were not authorized to intervene or even fire a shot.
Our soldiers did not have armored vehicles. They traveled in pickup trucks.
Our soldiers were given faulty intel that said “it was unlikely that they would meet any hostile forces.” Of course, they walked into an ISIS ambush. It was chaotic and they took three casualties.
It took the French 30 minutes to arrive. When they did, they were not authorized to help. So, a dozen of our Green Berets fought a battle with more than 50 ISIS fighters, without help, for 30 minutes.
Finally, a rescue helicopter arrived, but it was not a US military helicopter. No, we apparently outsourced that job to “private contractors.” So, these contractors landed and loaded the remaining troops, the injured and the dead.
Here’s where this gets really bad ….
Because they were not military, they never did a head count. That is how Sgt. La David Johnson was left behind.
That’s right …. they left him behind.
According to the Pentagon, his locator beacon was activated on the battlefield, which indicates that he was alive when they left him there.
They recovered his body 48 hours later, but are refusing to say where. According to his widow, she was told that she could not have an open casket funeral. This indicates that he was mutilated after being left behind on the battlefield.
This is what led to the nonsense we’re obsessing over. This is the real story. As usual, you’re allowing it to be about Trump’s distraction.
The Trump Pentagon gave these men bad intel, no support, outsourced rescue people and then tried for more than a week to pretend it never happened.
In that time, Trump spoke on many occasions and never mentioned it. He tweeted attacks on many but never mentioned these men.
Only after pressure from the media has he bothered to even acknowledge these men and their service.”
148. On Oct. 24. 2017 The House approved the lawsuit immunity measure to sue banks, credit card companies, lenders etc. Please tell me who’s patriotic since the Vice President casts the deciding vote to strip over 30 million US Citizens, including service member and veterans of their right to sue when cheated by banks?
149. Why are we paying taxes when hardly any of the money benefits the average Joe? Why vote if the states/government over turn voters’ wishes?
150. The system was never broken, it was built this way.
151. There are 43 million people on Food Stamps, total cost $74 Billion… MEANWHILE The Pentagon has misplaced $85 Trillion. The Federal Reserve is missing $9 Trillion and corporations are hiding $2.4 Trillion in overseas tax havens. Total $19.9 Trillion. But let’s totally ignore that and shame some poor family on Food Stamps whose daily allowance per person is $5.14 equaling $1.71 per person per meal. Every $1 in SNAP benefits generates $1.73 in economic activity.
152. The State is a religion, and voting is its’ central, ritual sacrament. Much like the Catholics take communion, a voter votes. Because they believe the bs that their second grade teacher told them about Amerika being a participatory democracy, in which their vote is their “voice”
153. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
154. The Rothschild family holds about 80% of the world’s total wealth. They are so rich they have the ability to literally feed, clothe and house every man, woman and child on the planet IF they only wanted to.
155. November 2004: At least 1.2 million Americans voted incorrectly because of poor ballot design.
156. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
157. Americans did not receive absentee ballots in time to return them on Election Day. In Broward County, Florida 58,000 absentee ballots were not delivered on time.
158. Over 1,100 voting machines malfunctioned. In North Carolina a voting machine lost 4500 votes, which should have required a revote in one state election; however, partisan politics prevented citizens from having an opportunity to make their voices heard.
159. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Surveys; the typical household spends $2,625 per person on food each year.
160. Congress voted July 15, 1999 to accept a 3.4 percent salary increase, effective January 1, 2000 regardless of the 27th Amendment’s requirement that compensation changes commence after “an election of Representatives shall have intervened.” Congressmen feathered their beds by dubbing this unconstitutional pay hike a “cost-of-living adjustment.” The media and masses snored right through this shakedown.
161. That survey of 14,000 students at 50 of the nation’s colleges and universities showed that a majority of undergraduates barely managed to answer more than half of 60 questions on U.S. history and government correctly. Among college seniors, more than half could not identify the correct century when the first American colony was established at Jamestown.
162. When NEWSWEEK recently asked 1,000 U.S. citizens to take America’s official citizenship test, 29 percent couldn’t name the vice president. Seventy-three percent couldn’t correctly say why we fought the Cold War. Forty-four percent were unable to define the Bill of Rights. And 6 percent couldn’t even circle Independence Day on a calendar.
163. According to a 1998 Luntz Research survey, 59 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds identified Moe, Larry and Curly while only 41 percent correctly cited the legislative, executive and judicial branches.
164. The National Constitution Center interviewed 1,000 adults and found that 24 percent cannot name a single right guaranteed by the First Amendment. Only 6 percent can cite freedoms of speech, press, assembly and religion. Fifty-two percent do not know the Senate has 100 members. One in six believes the Constitution created a Christian nation.
165. The United States has one of the highest levels of income inequality in the developed world, with the top 400 households raking in more money than the bottom 60 percent combined.
166. Only 45% of Americans were able to correctly identify what the initials in GOP stood for: Grand Old Party. Other popular guesses were Government of the People and God’s Own Party. Republicans obviously scored much better than Democrats did on this answer.
167. 55% of Americans believe that Christianity was written into the Constitution and that the founding fathers wanted One Nation Under Jesus. This includes 75% of Republicans and Evangelicals.
168. Although a “relatively” high 40% of people were able to name all three of the United States branches of government — executive, legislative and judicial — a far lower percentage knew the length of a Senator’s term. Just 25% responded that a Senator’s term stretches for six years. Even less, 20%, knew how many Senators there were.
169. Americans are known to pick recent heads of state as among the best president in history, which is why Clinton and Reagan regularly rank higher than Lincoln, FDR and Washington. However, Hoover used to routinely top polls of the worst, but today, just 43% of Americans knew who he was, according to statistics from the University of Pennsylvania.
170. When asked on what year 9/11 took place, 30% of Americans were unable to answer the question correctly, even as few as five years after the attack. This was according to a Washington Post poll conducted in 2006. .
171. It’s not shocking that 80% of Americans believe that there is life out there somewhere, because it’s hard to look at a vast universe and think we’re completely alone. But another 1 in 5 allege that an alien life form has abducted a friend or family member of theirs, which based on population estimates of around 300 million means that a lot of fucking people have been probed.
172. When looking at a map of the world, young Americans had a difficult time correctly identifying Iraq (1 in 7) and Afghanistan (17%). This isn’t that surprising, but only a slim majority (51%) knew where New York was. According to Forbes and National Geographic, an alarming 29% couldn’t point to the Pacific Ocean.
173. 25% of Americans were unable to identify the country from which America gained its independence. Although 19% stated that they were unsure, Gallup findings indicated that others stated answers varying from France to China. Older folks scored much better than young people on this question, as a third of those 18-29 were unable to come up with the correct answer.
174. Despite being a constant fixture in school curricula, another 30% of Americans didn’t know what the Holocaust was. Despite being some of the worst devastation in human history, Americans were unable to identify the country responsible: We were. Us.
175. Even though we are a predominantly Christian country, only half of Americans knew that Judaism came before Christianity, because the words “Old Testament” are apparently very confusing in that regard.
176. A surprisingly high percentage of Americans, 20%, believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, instead of the opposite, aka. the correct answer. This is despite the fact that centuries of science have consistently proved otherwise. NEW VIDEO PROMISES 100% PROOF THE EARTH IS FLAT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnFwTiQlxM&t=17s
177. 2011, Newsweek found that 29% of Americans were unable to correctly identify the current Vice President, Joe Biden, when asked to take a simple citizenship test. Although a relatively low 6% didn’t know when Independence Day was, a much, much higher percentage (73%) had no idea why we fought the Cold War.
178. According to most polls, Americans didn’t know that Obamacare was scheduled to go into effect. Kaiser puts the number at 64%, whereas others say as few as 1 in 8.
179. 2006 AP polls showed that a majority of Americans were unable to name more than one of the protections guaranteed in the first Amendment of the Constitution — which include speech, assembly, religion, press and “redress of grievance.” Just 1 in 1000 could name all of these five freedoms. However, 22% were able to come up with the name of every member of the Simpson family.
180. An individual Person of Color can sit at the tables of power, but the overwhelming majority of decision-makers will be White.
181. Like the frog in hot water. If you put it in boiling water, it will jump out, but if you gradually increase the temperature, then he doesn’t realize the water is becoming hot! This is what they’re done to us, gradually eased us into the situation, so it is not so noticeable and we rebel against it! And now it is too late!
182. You’re not into politics? Well your boss is. Your landlord is. Your insurance is. And every day they use their political power to keep you pay low raise your rent and deny you coverage… It’s time you get into politics.
183. In 1901, Theodore Roosevelt had to take the oath in a hurry after receiving word that President William McKinley had been assassinated in Buffalo. During the ceremony, at Roosevelt’s friend’s house, no Bible could be found and Roosevelt was sworn in as president without one.
184. Article VI, Clause 3 of the US Constitution states “no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.” An affirmation has exactly the same legal effect as an oath but is usually taken to avoid the religious implications of an oath; it is thus legally binding but not considered a religious oath. Some religious minorities hold beliefs that allow them to make legally binding promises but forbid them to swear an oath before a deity.
185. Point to any Bible passage where Jesus or his apostles took oaths.
186. The custom of raising ones right hand dates back to the medieval period in which felons would be branded on their right hand with a mark denoting their crime, so you lift your right hand to show you are not a felon and thus not of suspect testimony.
187. The First Amendment of the US Constitution that prohibits the establishment of religion by Congress. The First Amendment’s Establishment Clause prohibits the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” This clause not only forbids the government from establishing an official religion, but also prohibits government actions that unduly favor one religion over another. It also prohibits the government from unduly preferring religion over non-religion, or non-religion over religion.
188. A bit hypocritical don’t you think, taking an oath on a book which specifically states to swear no oaths? Matthew 5:34 “But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne.”
189. Expecting people in court to swear an oath to God while using a Bible only reinforces Christian supremacy. It’s not just a “privilege” for Christians that courts incorporate Christian beliefs and text into legal procedures. It is also a form of supremacy because they’re receiving official state approval and citizens are expected to actively participate. Even if other religious texts are permitted, it still means the government is favoring religion in an inappropriate manner.
190. The U.S. Constitution prohibits a religious test for public office in Article 6: “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust.” Judicial decisions apply. The U.S. Supreme Court issued a unanimous ruling in Torcaso v. Watkins, 367 U.S. 448 (1961), in a case brought by a nonbeliever in Maryland who was given a religious oath when he applied to become a notary public. The Supreme Court ruled the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is applied to state and local governments by Amendment 14, prohibits government forcing a person to profess a belief in God or in any religion as a condition of obtaining public services or benefits. Despite the Torcaso decision, a few states are holdouts and have retained unconstitutional religious tests for public office, for jury duty, etc. However, there have been a variety of lower-court decisions on the matter, including People v. Velarde, 616P.2d 104 (1980), in which the Colorado Supreme Court held that, although jurors are required to state affirmations, they are not required to swear an oath to a god.
191. Most American are so brainwashed after 12 years of government schooling they can’t even recognize murder by their own government as a crime.
192. VOTING: The act of doing so little to change an out come, one must greatly voice their endorcement so venomously as to scare an opponrnt into doing even less just louder.
193. I’m a hater when I lambaste and castigate Trump. A racist when I criticize Obama. I didn’t stand with Bush so they called me a terrorist. I’m Anti-Semitic because I don’t support a country governed by war-mongers. I’m traitor for whistle-blowing on the government. I ask unanswered questions then labeled a truther. I present documented evidence and facts then I’m called a conspiracy theorist.
194. Stockholm syndrome and accept governmental lies as normal
195. The propaganda and lies are being churned out by our government and pharmaceutical companies at an alarming rate. It’s funny though, as they do, they are proving the “conspiracy theorist” right?
196. They (racist government systems) try to criminalize our children from the time they can walk. Incarceration is the new slavery. It breaks up black families and takes away any power we have. Our young male black children are suspended, expelled, profiled, arrested for things that Whites would not be over and over until they are finally locked up often for things they would not lock up a White person for. Not to mention the beatings and killings by law enforcement and the courts look the other way.
197. If you think you need an imperialistic leader ascribing supreme importance of a superhuman controlling power then you’re not conscience. Being conscious means you’re capable of thinking independently. Conscience people don’t need to be told what to believe because their logic and reason allows them the ability to use their minds.
198. Why do so many people want an actor to play the part of a pretend president? Is it they already know the entire system is fraud, does having a professional actor help them stomach this knowledge? Or is it they know the truth and just want to be placated with humor and drama from the entertainment industry?
199. According to the Freedom Index there are 207 sovereign states in the world and 180 of them have personal freedom. Personal freedom is defined and measured by guaranteeing individual freedom, encouraging social tolerance, entrepreneurship, opportunity, governance, education, social capital, safety and security. The U.S. isn’t one of the top 10 free countries in the world, we’re actually rated 23rd. In safety and security, number 33. We are the only Western country to register high levels of state-sponsored political violence and rated at the same level of political violence as Saudi Arabia.”
200. It doesn’t matter if you vote for the left boot or the right boot, either way it’s going to be stomping on your Constitutional Rights.
201. When Republican Governor, Rick Snyder took office in 2011, one of the first things he did was get a multi-billion dollar tax break passed by the Republican legislature for wealthy individuals and corporations. This was done, so the rich could get a big tax break. Snyder invoked an executive privilege to take over cities (all of them majority black) by firing the mayors and city councils whom the local people had elected, and installing his cronies to act as “dictators” over these cities. Their mission? Cut services to save money so he could give the rich even more breaks. That’s where the idea of switching Flint to river water came from. To save $15 million! It was easy. Suspend democracy. Cut taxes for the rich. Make the poor drink toxic river water. A $100 million grant was funded by the Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act of 2016, or WIIN, which was signed by President Obama in December 2016 authorizing water projects across the country, including $170 million to address lead in the drinking water in Flint, and $558 million to provide relief to drought-stricken California. The bill advances vital projects across the country to restore watersheds, improve flood control and rebuild water infrastructure, including pipes in Flint, where residents have struggled with lead-tainted water for more than two years.
202. “Gov. Rick Snyder is partly to blame for the Flint water crisis for failing to ensure a rigorous investigation by state agencies and for not declaring an emergency sooner, according to a new report from the University of Michigan. “The declaration from University of Michigan School of Public Healthalso casts criticism on the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality for failing to “notify the public of Legionnaires’ disease outbreak and refusing to cooperate with (the Genesee County Health Department)’s investigation.””
203. The average family pays $37 per year in taxes for food stamps but you’re okay with the $6,000 per year in taxes the average family pays for corporate welfare.
204. Family’s average roughly $5.14 equaling $1.71 per person per meal per day which does not include snacks. To be eligible for food stamps your social security number is run through a number of government databases and you have to provide documents of your income and all your expenses. You have to prove you are at or below 130% of federal poverty level guidelines, which determines what a livable income is based on household size. Nearly two-thirds of SNAP participants were children, elderly, or had disabilities. 44% of participants were under age 18, 12% were age 60 or older, and 9% were disabled nonelderly adults. Nearly one-third (32%) of SNAP households had jobs. 55 % of households with children had earnings in 2016 and 2017. Overall, more than 44% of SNAP participants lived in a household with earnings. Data shows on average at least 1 member of SNAP households are employed. Furthermore, money lost to SNAP waste or abuse is a drop in the bucket compared to the $125 billion the U.S. Department of Defense is wasting and of the $6,000 in corporate subsidies the average American family pays each year; $1,231 of it goes to making up for revenue losses from corporate tax havens…. Flawed logic is driving the ‘Steak and Lobster’ Food-Stamp Myth; think about it; buy a weeks’ worth of luxury food and starve for the next three weeks. Yeah right.
205. Chief Counsel Raphael Sanchez for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office in Seattle was arrested for stealing immigrants’ identities and then paying his bills with the stolen information.
206. Some people defend their slavery as if their freedom depends on it.
207. I see I just pissed off both the conservatives and liberals by explaining how both parties are guilty of protecting the interests of corporate class elites at the expense of the American people.
208. EXECUTIVE ORDERS http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/04/ExecutiveOrders.pdf An executive order is not allowed to be used to create a new law or appropriate funds from the US Treasury. Orders merely allow the president to instruct the government how to act within the confines set down by the Constitution and the US Congress.
An executive order is a legally binding order issued by the President which is enforceable by members of the executive branch of government until either overturned by a law established by Congress, or overturned by a ruling by Federal courts that have the power to interpret the Constitution, thereby declaring an executive order illegal or unconstitutional. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.
There is no direct “definition of executive orders, presidential memoranda, and proclamations in the U.S. Constitution, there is, likewise, no specific provision authorizing their issuance. While an executive order can have the same effect as a federal law under certain circumstances, Congress can pass a new law to override an executive order, subject to a presidential veto.
Presidents have to be careful with wording of executive orders, with opposition parties often accusing them of overstepping their authority and changing the law instead of working within it.
Executive Orders do not require Congressional approval to take effect but they have the same legal weight as laws passed by Congress. The President’s source of authority to issue Executive Orders can be found in the Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which grants to the President the “executive Power.” Section 3 of Article II further directs the President to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” To implement or execute the laws of the land, Presidents give direction and guidance to Executive Branch agencies and departments, often in the form of Executive Orders.
209. In one year the average taxpayer making $50,000 a year pays:
$36 toward Food Stamps
$6 for other safety net programs
$870 for corporate subsidies
$1600 for offset tax loopholes
And $1,231 to offset losses from corporate overseas tax havens.
We can afford to help the poor. Not corporate welfare.
210. Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything.
211. House Republicans issued a fact sheet about their new tax cut plan referring to Americans earning $450,000 a year as “low- and middle-income” even though that income level would put those taxpayers in the top 0.5 percent of all individual Americans. In reality the median household income in the United States is $59,039.
212. This crooked system is not broken; it is working perfectly and doing exactly what it was designed to do…
213. Just a reminder: The same government that wants to disarm you is also involved in human trafficking abuse, drug smuggling, selling guns to terrorists, killing its own citizens and stealing all your money, labor and property.
214. If you want to understand any problem in America, you need to focus on who profits from the problem, not who suffers from the problem.