HOME ~ Private Reference Library
1. Conditioning of the American People
2. Exists for the sole purpose of controlling people and resources and funneling wealth to a ruling class.
3. The government controls over 90% of education
4. We are taught to think of the federal government as “the nation”. Only philosophers know that the nation is all of its citizens, not just a ruling hierarchy
5. Public education is that it conditions future generations to support central control, thereby perpetuating authoritarianism.
6. Unconscious sense of government eminence that can last well into adulthood.
7. The powers that be do not want to raise critical thinkers; they want to groom complacent, loyal subjects who will fit like cogs in an industrial machine or march off to war when summoned (while politicians’ own children are groomed for leadership in private schools). Every government school system in the world has encouraged unthinking loyalty to that government.
8. In case you weren’t paying attention or your cognitive skills haven’t developed enough to comprehend the above: You obviously feel government is the solution to any problem… as if it weren’t the cause of most of the problems it aims to solve.
9. Americans have been so dumbed-down
10. Common media for transmitting propaganda messages include news reports, government reports, historical revision, junk science, books, leaflets, movies, radio, television, and posters.
11. Techniques based in social psychological research are used to generate propaganda. Many of these same techniques can be found under logical fallacies, since propagandists use arguments that, while sometimes convincing, are not necessarily valid.
12. The United States identified 49,933 homeless veteran population, which comprises 12% of homeless adults, homeless? And if All Lives Matter why do 22 US veterans commit suicide every day and very little is being done to help them?
13. Information dissemination strategies only become propaganda strategies when coupled with propagandistic messages. Identifying these messages is a necessary prerequisite to study the methods by which those messages are spread.
14. The US military has invaded 130 nations, 900 bases around the world, 662 overseas bases in 38 foreign countries
15. You need to understand the size and nature, or to what degree the US’s imperial aspirations are undermining constitutional order.”
16. US taxpayers pay an annual average of $10,000 to $40,000 more per year to station each member of the military abroad than in the United States. The expense of transportation, the higher cost of living in some host countries, and the need to provide schools, hospitals, housing, and other support to family members of military personnel mean that the dollars add up quickly—especially with more than half a million troops, family members, and civilian employees on bases overseas at any time.
17. Maintaining installations and troops overseas cost at least $85 billion in 2014
18. While bases may be costly for taxpayers, they are extremely profitable for the country’s privateers of twenty-first-century war like DynCorp International and former Halliburton subsidiary KBR.
19. Most of the communities hosting bases overseas never see the economic windfalls US and local leaders promise. Bases rarely create sustainable, healthy local economies.
20. Overseas bases also contribute to the shocking rates of sexual assault in the military: an estimated 30% of servicewomen are victimized during their time in the military and a disproportionate number of these crimes happen at bases abroad.
21. US Military bases have caused widespread environmental damage because of toxic leaks, accidents, and in some cases the deliberate dumping of hazardous materials. GI crime has long angered locals.
22. You may think such bases have made us safer. In reality, they’ve helped lock us inside a permanently militarized society that has made all of us—everyone on this planet—less secure, damaging lives at home and abroad.
23. Protests in the US are not nearly as effective as in other countries!! In Brazil for example they hiked the subway fair 10 cents and that sent 10’s of thousands to the streets and they shut down the government! No increase was done! In France the government wanted to start charging for college tuition! That was met with huge crowds and the government backed down! In those countries they presented a unified front, not here in the US!!! Protesters are met with military vehicles and assault weapons and jailed for non-infractions! Even reporters of these protests have been jailed with no cause whatsoever! Not to mention the government tracking of reporters and leaders of Black Lives Matter top leaders! It’s a systematic way of silencing the protesters and the reporters who cover these stories!
24. A baseball bat with the words “Black Power” at a peaceful protest about shootings is grounds for a violent arrest or worse, yet military weaponry at a peaceful protest about shootings is applauded.
25. We have 18 year olds in the military that must laugh and shake their heads at these clowns in blue. Have you noticed you don’t hear much of this going on in the military IN A WAR ZONE?? Because they’re trained on a regular basis and are given rules of engagement. If they fail to obey they’re kicked out and imprisoned. If all shootings by cops are investigated as a homicide and prosecuted and punished if they failed to follow the rules. Then this type of killings could be drastically reduced.
26. Biological warfare involving smallpox. One of the most infamous and well documented issues during Pontiac’s War was the use of biological warfare against the Native Americans. The suggestion was posed by Amherst himself in letters to Colonel Henry Bouquet. Amherst, having learned that smallpox had broken out among the garrison at Fort Pitt, and after learning of the loss of his forts at Venango, Le Boeuf and Presqu’Isle, wrote to Colonel Bouquet: Could it not be contrived to send the small pox among the disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them. Bouquet, who was already marching to relieve Fort Pitt, agreed with this suggestion in a postscript when he responded to Amherst just days later on 13 July 1763:P.S. I will try to inocculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself. As it is pity to oppose good men against them, I wish we could make use of the Spaniard’s Method, and hunt them with English Dogs. Supported by Rangers, and some Light Horse, who would I think effectively extirpate or remove that Vermine. In response, also in a postscript, Amherst replied: P.S. You will Do well to try to Inoculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. I should be very glad your Scheme for Hunting them Down by Dogs could take Effect, but England is at too great a Distance to think of that at present. Historians Elizabeth Fenn and Benedict Kiernan have shown, “Fort Pitt had anticipated these orders. Reporting on parleys with Delaware chiefs on June 24, a trader William Trent wrote: ‘[We] gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect.’ The military hospital records confirm that two blankets and handkerchiefs were ‘taken from people in the Hospital to Convey the Smallpox to the Indians.’ The fort commander paid for these items, which he certified ‘were had for the uses above mentioned.’ Historian Elizabeth Fenn has documented ‘the eruption of epidemic smallpox’ among Delaware and Shawnee Indians nearby, about the time the blankets were distributed.”
27. US Administration gave Israel $3.1 billion for Fiscal Year 2015 in direct bilateral military aid (also referred to as Foreign Military Financing or FMF).
28. The U.S. government also gave $619.8 million for “joint” U.S.-Israel missile defense programs (designed to protect Israeli territory from potential outside threats), bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year.
29. You’d get sent to the principal’s office if you didn’t participate by standing straight, facing a 3 colored ordinary piece of fabric, placing your hand over your heart AND sing the nation anthem. I always stood in the middle front, slouched down, opening and closing my mouth like a fish stranded out of water. Now here’s the rub; if the teachers are standing around watching what student aren’t doing they aren’t focusing on standing straight, facing a 3 colored ordinary piece of fabric, placing their hand over their own heart AND singing the nation anthem they should be arrested and prosecuted for treason., right.
30. An Illinois Veterans Affairs hospital is already under fire for excessive wait times, festering black mold and kitchen cockroaches faces a new shame – the bodies of dead patients left unclaimed in the morgue for up to two months without proper burial ‘New low’: Dead vets left to ‘decompose’ in VA morgue for weeks without burial http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/29/new-low-dead-veterans-left-in-va-hospital-morgue-for-weeks-without-burial.html
31. Supporting the military is a bigger issue. CONgress had spent trillions on weapons and foreign aid to our enemies to manipulate oil prices and resources. These expenditures require soldiers to fight and to come home to benefits and programs.
32. Say that to the millions of African soldiers who went to war for that piece of shit flag, only to come back to the country they were fighting for and couldn’t get food, clothing, or shelter. They had to sleep in segregated quarters while fighting the war.
33. Veterans and fallen soldiers did not die defending our flag. Not a single conflict since WWII has been to protect our country, our citizens nor our liberties. All conflicts have been fought to protect imperialist interests in foreign territories.
34. The U.S. pledged $38 billion military aid package to Israel signed by President Obama ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense) over the course of 10 years (FY2019 to FY2028). This new MOU replaces the current $30 billion 10-year agreement signed by the Bush Administration that will expire in 2018.
35. The US gives 9.8 million dollars a day to Israel for the last 20 yrs “Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America’s entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”
36. The government uses extreme propaganda to convince parents to throw their kids at bullets. They break humans down so they do what they are told without question especially if orders are immoral. The military create non thinking compliance enforcers under bullshit definitions of phreedumb
37. Attacking people and stealing their resources, to benefit a tiny cabal, is somehow an example of being “unselfish”, proves that their trauma based mind control has worked its’ magic on you…
38. So to protect my phreedumb, you wear the uniform which placed those in power to create the NDAA and patriot act which somehow gives us all freedom by stripping away rights and this constitution.
39. They’ve been “trained” to accept servitude as freedom, and worse to enforce it on others at gun point while calling this form of democracy liberty and justice for all.
40. That’s all you really have isn’t it…weapons to force your point. Direct physical fighting…. gang warfare to subdue. As long as you need weapons to prove your point
41. Because the truth only hurts those who can’t think for themselves.
42. The military isn’t in other countries to protect people. The military are corporate tools, committing genocide in countries for the sake of oil, power, and ego.
43. The purpose of the military is not to “defend freedom” but to enforce the geo-politics of the USA…
44. I will leave, but first, pay Black folks the $59.2 trillion you owe for the forced labor of enslaved ancestors. Second, return the 2.3 billion acres of land you stole from the indigenous people. And three, go back to Europe since you were never invited here it the first place.
45. I love it when people use the “fought for our freedom” argument…. Freedom from what? Iraq and Afghanistan weren’t infringing on Americans freedoms. The men and women soldiers were sent to die so a bunch of rich White oil elitists could get richer. Now those same elitist won’t take care of veterans as they lay mentally and physically broken, unable to secure employment with lack of housing. If you are dumb enough to think war was about anything but oil and profiteering, then you probably voted for Trump.
46. The word freedom is subjective… the freedom to own slaves is a perfect example.
47. Remains of 274 troops dumped in Virginia landfill connected to Obama and Hillary Clinton http://departed.co/remains-274-troops-dumped-virginia-landfill-connected-hillary-clinton
48. Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in a Virginia landfill between 2003 and 2008.
49. Remember when the US tossed all their dead soldiers into a mass grave? I do. It was found out about 3 or 4 yrs ago…. and people wonder why I would only salute the flag with urine. This is the America people are proud of.
50. Remember when the US tossed 274 of their dead soldiers into a mass grave? I do….. Or that the Hines VA Hospital in Illinois is under fire for excessive wait times, festering black mold, the kitchen overrun with cockroaches and worst of all the bodies of dead patients left unclaimed in the morgue for up to two months without proper burial yet you’re worried about Colin Kaepernick and the NFL disrespecting the troops? You’re honoring a woven piece of material over human beings? The only thing this piece of dyed fabric mass produced/manufactured in a Chinese sweatshop is good for is wrapping around your shoulders as a shawl of false protection while you gleefully throw children at bullets… Support genocide in all its “GODLY” forms (“Gold Oil Drugs Lucky You”)! This is the America you’re proud of?
51. Whose lives? Remember Indigenous Natives and Black Slaves were slaughtered by the so called founding fathers of this country by the so called founding of this great[sic] nation.
52. Soldiers fight and die for the people not the flag
53. No one died for your freedom. People killed for conquest. Get off of that star spangled messianic dick.
54. I love how people continue with the myth of fighting for and dying for freedom… who is trying to take that from us exactly??? Other countries have similar rights I don’t see them saying there military is dying for freedom
55. A person’s right to peacefully protest does not mean you hate America and want to leave. That’s ridiculous. Wanting to bring attention to problems and injustice is easier to do if you are in the position ___________ is. Famous people have MORE responsibility to bring awareness and protest injustice.
56. I’d love to hear the logic behind supporting the bombing of innocent Syrians by France from some of you dumb mother fuckers with French flag overlays. Hundreds of men, women, and children who have known nothing but blood and fear all of their lives. Do you feel better yet? Is this the cause you want to support? If so, you are a shitty, worthless human, and I want nothing to do with you.
57. We are living a delusion. We are absolutely delusional to honor such a piece of filth and lies. We are throwing our children at bullets to continue this way of life.
58. Black and Indigenous people died for civil rights, so why should they be thanking soldiers and saluting flags?
59. If you walk into a law library and see the millions of laws turning people into criminals yet you still think soldiers are defending your freedom then you’re unwilling to accept reality.
60. VIETNAM / SOLDIERS: “Rape of Vietnamese women by US troops “took place on such a large scale that many veterans considered it standard operating procedure.” It was “systematic and collective”; an “unofficial military policy”. One soldier termed it a “mass military policy.” I’m putting the worst in comments. Hard to find a photo for this article on US soldiers raping Vietnamese women — I have some, but more gruesome. This one is from 1969. https://www.counterpunch.org/…/american-rape-of-vietnamese…/
61. US Troops have never fought against terrorism, they always fought for G.O.D. ~ Gold Oil Drugs
62. During the Vietnam War 58,220 U.S. Soldiers died
63. The United States identified 49,933 homeless veteran population, which comprises 12% of homeless adults, homeless? And if All Lives Matter why do 22 US veterans commit suicide every day and very little is being done to help them?
64. Overseas bases also contribute to the shocking rates of sexual assault in the military: an estimated 30% of servicewomen are victimized during their time in the military and a disproportionate number of these crimes happen at bases abroad.
65. Between 1970 and 2012, out of the approximately 2,400 terrorist attacks on US soil, approximately 60 were carried out by Muslims, averaging 2.5%. Approximately 112 or 4.9% were Jewish terrorist attacks. Zero terrorist attacks by Blacks or Latinos however other approximately 2,228 terrorist attacks averaging a whopping 92.60% of terrorist attacks on US soil were carried out by White Christians.
66. I don’t hate the troops and I don’t hate people associated with the military. Quite the contrary, I feel badly for them because they are being brainwashed, manipulated, and used to fight bogus wars under the disguise of protecting our freedom; when in reality they are only fighting to secure financial interests for the elite and corporations. Then when they return with PTSD, injuries, mental health, addiction, unemployment, homelessness, anger, and violence, the VA doesn’t provide the services they need. Soldiers are pawns and their only function is to profit those at top.
67. They don’t protect my freedoms. All military interventions since World War II, have been solely to secure resources from third world nations to help profit American businesses. This is all done under disguises of threats – such as the Cold War with no clear enemy and the threat of Communism; the War on Drugs with no clear enemy; and the War on Terror.
68. Saying “I Support the Troops.” You are supporting systematic and barbaric killings of many innocent people, to provide for a war benefiting corporations and rich politicians. The Yellow Ribbon you proudly display to show your pride is the modern-day Swastika, showing your support for savagery.
69. Buried deep in the $800-billion defense budget, the Pentagon agreed to add in five million dollars to fund families killed by American airstrikes. I guess the next logical step, would be to admit to the ongoing war crimes committed daily in these wars.
70. Have you ever considered the idea a regular combat soldier obeying orders is actually a murderer? He or she has abandoned their own sense of morality to inflict carnage on thers. Isn’t it incredible almost all of society considers this normal? How much more disconnected can you be to kill other people and feel like you’re doing the right thing?
71. Since most military action in the last half-century has been for illegitimate purposes, most soldiers are fighting for an illegitimate cause. Therefore, persuasion and cooperation has been rejected in favor of physical violence, at the ultimate command of men you’ve never met.
72. Just because you give someone a gun and tell him to go kill people who have different ideas than you, doesn’t make them a hero. Joining the military doesn’t make you a hero. The generic referral to members of the Armed Forces as “heroes” cheapens the meaning of the word and makes heroism something which isn’t earned but rather acquired for simply showing up.
73. There is a sexual assault epidemic in the military. A 2003 Department of Defense study found one-third of women seeking medical care in the VA system reported experiencing rape or sexual violence while in the military. According to the Pentagon, 38 men are sexually assaulted every single day in the U.S. military. Given rape and sexual assault are traditionally, the most underreported crimes, the horrific statistics likely fail to capture the reality of the sexual dungeon that has become the United States military.
74. Wars that are not heroic and have no real heroes. Real heroes don’t need the acknowledgement and adulation of people they don’t know and their feelings don’t get hurt by the comments of people they don’t respect.
75. Our nation is not under direct threat so the military has no reason to be stationed all over the place. No other country has this power but us. We get into shit we don’t need to, siphon billions of dollars from American tax money then want to cut things which would better our own economy because of our war budget. So many people are using the military as a way to figure stuff out. How is that heroic? How are you inherently better because you were deployed and went through boot-camp?