HOME ~ Private Reference Library
1. Exists for the sole purpose of controlling people and resources and funneling wealth to a ruling class.
2. Conditioning of the American People
3. The government controls over 90% of education
4. We are taught to think of the federal government as “the nation”. Only philosophers know that the nation is all of its citizens, not just a ruling hierarchy
5. Public education is that it conditions future generations to support central control, thereby perpetuating authoritarianism.
6. Unconscious sense of government eminence that can last well into adulthood.
7. The powers that be do not want to raise critical thinkers; they want to groom complacent, loyal subjects who will fit like cogs in an industrial machine or march off to war when summoned (while politicians’ own children are groomed for leadership in private schools). Every government school system in the world has encouraged unthinking loyalty to that government.
8. In case you weren’t paying attention or your cognitive skills skills haven’t developed enough to comprehend the above: You obviously feel government is the solution to any problem… as if it weren’t the cause of most of the problems it aims to solve.
9. Americans have been so dumbed-down
11. Techniques based in social psychological research are used to generate propaganda. Many of these same techniques can be found under logical fallacies, since propagandists use arguments that, while sometimes convincing, are not necessarily valid.
12. The United States identified 49,933 homeless veteran population, which comprises 12% of homeless adults, homeless? And if All Lives Matter why do 22 US veterans commit suicide every day and very little is being done to help them?
13. Information dissemination strategies only become propaganda strategies when coupled with propagandistic messages. Identifying these messages is a necessary prerequisite to study the methods by which those messages are spread.
14. The US military has invaded 130 nations, 900 bases around the world, 662 overseas bases in 38 foreign countries
15. You need to understand the size and nature, or to what degree the US’s imperial aspirations is undermining constitutional order.”
16. US taxpayers pay an annual average of $10,000 to $40,000 more per year to station a member of the military abroad than in the United States. The expense of transportation, the higher cost of living in some host countries, and the need to provide schools, hospitals, housing, and other support to family members of military personnel mean that the dollars add up quickly—especially with more than half a million troops, family members, and civilian employees on bases overseas at any time.
17. Maintaining installations and troops overseas cost at least $85 billion in 2014
19. Most of the communities hosting bases overseas never see the economic windfalls US and local leaders promise. Bases rarely create sustainable, healthy local economies.
20. Overseas bases also contribute to the shocking rates of sexual assault in the military: an estimated 30% of servicewomen are victimized during their time in the military and a disproportionate number of these crimes happen at bases abroad.
21. US Military bases have caused widespread environmental damage because of toxic leaks, accidents, and in some cases the deliberate dumping of hazardous materials. GI crime has long angered locals.
22. You may think such bases have made us safer. In reality, they’ve helped lock us inside a permanently militarized society that has made all of us—everyone on this planet—less secure, damaging lives at home and abroad.
23. Protests in the US are not nearly as effective as in other countries!! In Brazil for example they hiked the subway fair 10 cents and that sent 10’s of thousands to the streets and they shut down the government! No increase was done! In France the government wanted to start charging for college tuition! That was met with huge crowds and the government backed down! In those countries they presented a unified front, not here in the US!!! Protesters are met with military vehicles and assault weapons and jailed for non-infractions! Even reporters of these protests have been jailed with no cause whatsoever! Not to mention the government tracking of reporters and leaders of Black Lives Matter top leaders! It’s a systematic way of silencing the protesters and the reporters who cover these stories!
24. A baseball bat with the words “Black Power” at a peaceful protest about shootings is grounds for a violent arrest or worse, yet military weaponry at a peaceful protest about shootings is applauded.
25. We have 18 year olds in the military that must laugh and shake their heads at these clowns in blue. Have you noticed you don’t hear much of this going on in the military IN A WAR ZONE?? Because they’re trained on a regular basis and are given rules of engagement. If they fail to obey they’re kicked out and imprisoned. If all shootings by cops are investigated as a homicide and prosecuted and punished if they failed to follow the rules. Then this type of killings could be drastically reduced.
26. Biological warfare involving smallpox. One of the most infamous and well documented issues during Pontiac’s War was the use of biological warfare against the Native Americans. The suggestion was posed by Amherst himself in letters to Colonel Henry Bouquet. Amherst, having learned that smallpox had broken out among the garrison at Fort Pitt, and after learning of the loss of his forts at Venango, Le Boeuf and Presqu’Isle, wrote to Colonel Bouquet: Could it not be contrived to send the small pox among the disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them. Bouquet, who was already marching to relieve Fort Pitt, agreed with this suggestion in a postscript when he responded to Amherst just days later on 13 July 1763:P.S. I will try to inocculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself. As it is pity to oppose good men against them, I wish we could make use of the Spaniard’s Method, and hunt them with English Dogs. Supported by Rangers, and some Light Horse, who would I think effectively extirpate or remove that Vermine. In response, also in a postscript, Amherst replied: P.S. You will Do well to try to Inoculate [sic] the Indians by means of Blankets, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. I should be very glad your Scheme for Hunting them Down by Dogs could take Effect, but England is at too great a Distance to think of that at present. Historians Elizabeth Fenn and Benedict Kiernan have shown, “Fort Pitt had anticipated these orders. Reporting on parleys with Delaware chiefs on June 24, a trader William Trent wrote: ‘[We] gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect.’ The military hospital records confirm that two blankets and handkerchiefs were ‘taken from people in the Hospital to Convey the Smallpox to the Indians.’ The fort commander paid for these items, which he certified ‘were had for the uses above mentioned.’ Historian Elizabeth Fenn has documented ‘the eruption of epidemic smallpox’ among Delaware and Shawnee Indians nearby, about the time the blankets were distributed.”
27. US Administration gave Israel $3.1 billion for Fiscal Year 2015 in direct bilateral military aid (also referred to as Foreign Military Financing or FMF).
28. The U.S. government also gave $619.8 million for “joint” U.S.-Israel missile defense programs (designed to protect Israeli territory from potential outside threats), bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year.
29. You’d get sent to the principal’s office if you didn’t participate by standing straight, facing a 3 colored ordinary piece of fabric, placing your hand over your heart AND sing the nation anthem. I always stood in the middle front, slouched down, opening and closing my mouth like a fish stranded out of water. Now here’s the rub; if the teachers are standing around watching what student aren’t doing they aren’t focusing on standing straight, facing a 3 colored ordinary piece of fabric, placing their hand over their own heart AND singing the nation anthem they should be arrested and prosecuted for treason., right.
30. An Illinois Veterans Affairs hospital already under fire for excessive wait times, festering black mold and kitchen cockroaches faces a new shame – the bodies of dead patients left unclaimed in the morgue for up to two months without proper burial ‘New low’: Dead vets left to ‘decompose’ in VA morgue for weeks without burial http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/29/new-low-dead-veterans-left-in-va-hospital-morgue-for-weeks-without-burial.html
31. Supporting the military is a bigger issue. CONgress had spent trillions on weapons and foreign aid to our enemies to manipulate oil prices and resources. These expenditures require soldiers to fight and to come home to benefits and programs.
32. Say that to the millions of African soldiers who went to war for that piece of shit flag, only to come back to the country they were fighting for and couldn’t get food, clothing, or shelter. They had to sleep in segregated quarters while fighting the war.
33. Veterans and fallen soldiers did not die defending our flag. Not a single conflict since WWII has been to protect our country, our citizens nor our liberties. All conflicts have been fought to protect imperialist interests in foreign territories.
34. The U.S. pledged $38 billion military aid package to Israel signed by President Obama ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense) over the course of 10 years (FY2019 to FY2028). This new MOU replaces the current $30 billion 10-year agreement signed by the Bush Administration that will expire in 2018.
35. The US gives 9.8 million dollars a day to Israel for the last 20 yrs “Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America’s entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”
36. The government uses extreme propaganda to convince parents to throw their kids at bullets. They break humans down so they do what they are told without question especially if orders are immoral. The military create non thinking compliance enforcers under bullshit definitions of phreedumb
37. Attacking people and stealing their resources, to benefit a tiny cabal, is somehow an example of being “unselfish”, proves that their trauma based mind control has worked its’ magic on you…
38. So to protect my phreedumb, you wear the uniform which placed those in power to create the NDAA and patriot act which somehow gives us all freedom by stripping away rights and this constitution.
39. They’ve been “trained” to accept servitude as freedom, and worse to enforce it on others at gun point while calling this form of democracy liberty and justice for all.
40. That’s all you really have isn’t it…weapons to force your point. Direct physical fighting…. gang warfare to subdue. As long as you need weapons to prove your point
41. Because the truth only hurts those who can’t think for themselves.
42. The military isn’t in other countries to protect people. The military are corporate tools, committing genocide in countries for the sake of oil, power, and ego.
Higher Risk of Homelessness
Veterans have twice the risk of becoming chronically homeless as other Americans. Homeless veterans from the Vietnam War era outnumber the soldiers who died during that war, according to Veterans Inc. Female vets are four times more likely to become homeless than male vets.
Nearly half of homeless veterans served the military during the Vietnam War, according to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans. Homeless veterans even date back to World War II, the coalition noted. They also represent U.S. military efforts in Korea, Grenada, Lebanon, the Persian Gulf War, Afghanistan and Iraq.
Young Homeless Veterans
The number of younger homeless veterans accounts for less than nine percent of the veteran population. However, their numbers are increasing, the coalition said.
More at Risk
Some 1.4 million vets are considered at risk for homelessness stemming from substandard housing, poverty, and lack of help from family or social support networks. Veterans face a shortage of affordable housing and difficulty in obtaining health care.
Many veterans fall into homelessness or poverty because the skills they learned in the military aren’t transferable for the civilian workforce.
Post-traumatic stress disorder, known as PTSD, and substance abuse contribute to problems that lead to homelessness or risk of homelessness for veterans.
More than 40,000 homeless vets receive some type of compensation or pension benefits, but it is still not enough to find secure, affordable housing in a safe environment, the coalition said.
Community-based groups and programs play a big role in returning vets to a normal lifestyle because government services are limited or at capacity. Money and resources from the government are also limited.
The good news is that there was a 33-percent decline in veteran homelessness between 2010 and January 2014, according to a report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urband Development, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness. The estimated figures show 49,933 homeless veterans, a drop of 24,837. There was also a nearly 40 percent drop in homeless veterans sleeping on the street.
Along with difficulty in readjusting to civilian life, lack of education, and substance abuse problems, causes contributing to veteran homelessness include combat-related physical and mental health issues, weak social networks, and lack of services for help in the areas where returning vets live, Veterans Inc. said.
1. The flag is a piece of cloth; it’s simply a symbol suggesting an idea, a token constructed of multi-colored interlacing fibers and filaments processed by weaving, braiding, felting, and twisting.
2. Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in a Virginia landfill between 2003 and 2008.
3. Remember when the US tossed all their dead soldiers into a mass grave? I do. It was found out about 3 or 4 yrs ago…. and people wonder why I would only salute the flag with urine. This is the America people are proud of.
4. Remember when the US tossed 274 of their dead soldiers into a mass grave? I do….. Or the Hines VA Hospital in Illinois is under fire for excessive wait times, festering black mold and kitchen cockroaches and worst of all the bodies of dead patients left unclaimed in the morgue for up to two months without proper burial yet you’re worried about Colin Kaepernick disrespecting the troops? You’re honoring a woven piece of material over human beings? The only thing this piece of dyed fabric mass produced/manufactured in a Chinese sweatshop is good for is wrapping it around your shoulders as a shawl of false protection while you gleefully throw children at bullets… Support genocide in all its “GODLY” forms (“Gold Oil Drugs Lucky You”)! This is the America you’re proud of?
5. The flag can be wrapped around your shoulders like a shawl of protection while you throw children at bullets as your country imposes its police state! Support genocide in all its “GODLY” forms (“Gold Oil Drugs Lucky You”)!
6. Worship 2 gods at once! Guilt never felt so good.
Only 97 payments of $79.95
Comes complete with cross and flag, (pole sold separately).
7. If you order the “MZS” starter kit within the next 9 minutes, you’ll also get a free autographed picture of Joel Osteen, signed by one of his personal asian child sex slaves!
8. You won’t even forget some guy didn’t stand for your flag…. but you want us to forget 524 straight years of racism and cultural rape?
9. Black and Indigenous people died for civil rights, so why should they be thanking soldiers and saluting flags?
10. Burn your flags and celebrate real freedom. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do to remove this sickness from Indigenous lands.
11. How can we justify the mourning of murders more than the murdered? Contract killing is no different than serial kills, except for a paycheck. We Indians are the worst kind of hypocrite contract killers, because these contracts were used to kill us. Now we work with our worst enemy, praise their actions and wave their flag. Until we wake up the soldiers and they choose to use their hearts instead of commands, then the only memorial they “deserve” is the loss of their humanity and the loss of their conscious to resist orders of theft and murder.
12. Creative combatants, flag burners, pissed off individuals who are not afraid of what their peers think.
13. It sickens me when I see Natives or Blacks standing up for the flag, preaching freedom and democracy. You do realize democracy is genocide and enslavement for rich White entitlements, its education and earth exploitation for a few right? You do realize your ancestors were murdered and raped for the entitlement to rape and murder other nations for your right to consume right? Every time you vote or say amerikkka is the greatest country, you just participated in your own ancestral rape and you should be ashamed of yourself! That’s a damn fact!
14. I hate and despise this stupid fucking country! Fuck amerikkka! That’s right I said fuck america and fuck the red white and blue….fuck your nationalism, your flag, your sports, your laws, your slavery, your genocide, your media, your education, your phudes, your poison water, your corporations, your medicines, your (sic) protective services, your politicians, your wars, your drones, your toxins, your pipelines, your mindless civilians, your banks, your police, your military, your Israel support, your false flags, your terrorism, your agenda 21, your lawyers and fuck this fucking NAZI fucking white supremacist government!
15. FYI, Obama isn’t a Muslim…..he’s a white supremacist too!
16. a human who is wounded is a form of guilt ridden propaganda used to side track this issue and is the lowest form of mind control….and implies to the youth murder is justified if your government pays for it. Do not get me wrong, I’m so offended the government has used, abused and murdered it’s own, I will never stand for that flag or anything it represents. The amount of disregard and disrespect for human life of this flag should never be honored by anyone ever again.
17. This flag is committing war against its own nation right now, abusing elders and youth, poisoning food, water and land, enslaving through banking and forced pharmaceutical mandated laws, all the while protecting the criminals from us with more laws, enslaved and genocided it’s original residents, built all its prison industrial complexes for its current residents based on laws which made the human a criminal in the first place and justifying all this as freedom.
18. We are living a delusion. We are absolutely delusional to honor such a piece of filth and lies. We are throwing our children at bullets to continue this way of life.
19. sorry, no i won’t stand and honor that terrorist settler occupying regime flag of yours, you misty eyed patriot idiot dolts. My bloodline started here thousands of generations before some amerikkka. Take the trump stare back to Europe if you gotta problem with the locals.
20. I’d love to hear the logic behind supporting the bombing of innocent Syrians by France from some of you dumb mother fuckers with French flag overlays. Hundreds of men, women, and children who have known nothing but blood and fear all of their lives. Do you feel better yet? Is this the cause you want to support? If so, you are a shitty, worthless human, and I want nothing to do with you.
21. Forced patriotism is stupid.
22. It is our civic duty to protest against injustice and oppression
23. Flags, regardless of what country they are from, are symbols of nationalism meant to foster blind devotion to authoritarian government. Basic Nazi Brainwashing 101
24. Most people who complain have done NOTHING for this country but stand for a song claiming they’re soooooooo patriotic. But won’t give a veteran a nickel standing on the corner.
25. A person’s right to peacefully protest does not mean you hate America and want to leave. That’s ridiculous. Wanting to bring attention to problems and injustice is easier to do if you are in the position ___________ is. Famous people have MORE responsibility to bring awareness and protest injustice.
26. Ok, would you take a bullet for the flag? If I were to attempt to shoot the flag, with the intention of destroying or otherwise maiming it, would jump in the way to save it? Would you give your life for the flag? Now maybe you would give your life for your country, but would you for the flag? And please recognize the difference.
27. Its’ a piece of goddamn cloth. A cloth symbolizing a nation that, upon its founding, held slaves, was in the midst of Native genocides, and where women had no rights
28. The flag represents stolen land from my ancestors.
29. Sorry but the flag doesn’t stand for what you think it stands for, it is just a piece of cloth and just because you attach a meaning to it doesn’t mean a thing.
30. Which is more important: your wife or the ring that she wears as a symbol of your marriage?
31. In analogous terms, you’re ok with your wife not being faithful to you in action, as long as she shows the symbol the respect it deserves?
32. It’s just a piece of cloth. You can assign whatever meaning to it you wish, but at the end of the day it’s a piece of woven fabric.
33. I love how people continue with the myth of fighting for and dying for freedom… who is trying to take that from us exactly??? Other countries have similar rights I don’t see them saying there military is dying for freedom
34. No one died for your freedom. People killed for conquest. Get off of that star spangled messianic dick.
35. You’re saying the flag represents “the rights you have”. One of those rights is to not be killed because you are Black or Indigenous.
36. Soldiers fight and die for the people not the flag
37. Perhaps you should spend more time teaching your children to respect people more than a flag! And the USA claims all this freedom but as soon as someone exercises that right they’re cast out like a Leper. As usual rights are only serving you people when it suits you.
38. A flag and person are both on fire simultaneously. Which do you attempt to save first? To ascribe more importance to fabric than sentient beings and their well- being simply proves the point of those protesting.
39. A symbol still isn’t worth more than someone’s life!!
40. It’s a piece of cloth that should be used as toilet paper
41. But people of color don’t have those same rights. That’s why they’re protesting. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
42. What is wrong with you that you think that not standing up for the flag is a worse crime than killing an innocent person just because of the color of their skin?
43. Whose lives? Remember Indigenous Natives and Black Slaves were slaughtered by the so called founding fathers of this country by the so called founding of this great[sic] nation.
44. George Carlin ~ “Symbols are for the symbol minded”
45. People don’t go to war for a flag. They go to fight for their country and the people living in it! And the rights you Americans so strongly believe in until it’s something you don’t agree with! Then that person no longer has that right! Talk about hypocrisy you’re demonstrating your own
46. Prostrating before a fetish is idolatry.
47. Who’s rights does the flag represent? Obviously not people of color, otherwise they wouldn’t be protesting, which IS their right btw…
48. Idolatry at its finest….
49. It is a piece of cloth created by a racist whites so he could make money and if you feel the need to praise a flag let it be the indigenous flag for the Indians that were here first
50. Another white dude who thinks he gets to decide how black people should protest.
51. If you really want to get right down to it, the flag represents the original 13 colonies and 50 states. It doesn’t represent dead soldiers. Coffins represent dead soldiers. And grave yards.
52. It is a piece of fabric.Period. What’s going on in America is oppression ab racism. To act like that shit ain’t happening in the United States you’re as bad as the people in government. The Congress the Supreme Court. The Executive branch, Legislative branch, Judicial branch. The USA is right now is the Devils sanctuary and people are too blind and ignorant to see it.
53. Why should a symbol mean more than actual lives?
54. The flag has never represented Black and Indigenous people. Native American and African-Americans during that time weren’t even considered people in the eyes of White people. That flag was created on blood!! Innocent blood!!! That flag represented White people not Black or Indian. So the only flag I will pledge to is NONE! Unless it’s the freedom flag which is Red, Black, Yellow and Green.
55. The flag that you want blacks to pledge to was not meant for us…..if you know anything about history in which I can see you don’t you would have realized that Blacks and Indigenous were still in bondage.
56. If you’d choose a flag over a human life you have problems. The flag is a symbol, one we can replace if lost, damaged, or destroyed, you cannot replace a life.
57. The USA flag is not the country, it is not the patriotism, it’s an icon, a symbol of White Freedom and White Pride. How can you find pride in a nation denying the basic rights it guarantees to all when it does not give basic rights to all?
58.The flag is soaked in the blood of people who did not and have not shared in what you cry that it stands for. Those same people have fought for the flag to mean for them what it apparently means for you. Until the flag means for All… then it remains a “SYMBOL”.
59. It’s a piece of cloth. It’s a piece of cloth with historical significance, yes, but the second that piece of cloth is placed above human life, we have forgotten the historical significance of that piece of cloth.
60. Then WHY the hell does the “FLAG ” ie The “Country” not do more for the people who die or suffer to defend this useless piece of symbolic rag ? … Answer that . Please. you brainwashed saluting Zombies.
61. The US flag represents more death and blood shed than any thing
62. So that “piece of cloth” is more important than your family?
63. You house is on fire, what do you save your family or the ordinary piece of red white and blue cloth?
64. The government is letting rapists and pedophiles off with probation, there are crazies running for President and you’re worried about people protesting how Blacks and Indigenous are treated? Get your priorities straight.
65. That piece of cloth means something entirely different to the oppressed. It’s easy for you to get on a soap box about disrespecting the flag when you haven’t been oppressed by the very same system it symbolizes. I wouldn’t expect you to understand because you haven’t been forced to understand.
66. The people being shot down don’t have any of the rights the flag supposedly grants
67. When this piece of cloth became a symbol of this country, people of color, including the people who were already here, were not considered part of the country. People of color weren’t even considered whole people until much later. The flag was never meant to be a symbol for “all” the people living in America.
68. The flag represents genocide…..murder…..the trail of tears racism….slavery…..when the flag was created unity with Black people wasn’t even a thought and Native American weren’t even considered people until __________
69. It’s a piece of cloth a nation built off nearly the total annihilation of American Indians and the enslavement of Blacks. A deceitful government who sends soldier to war for their own secret agendas. It’s a piece of cloth who slaves made.. Just like they built the WHITE house…injustice is more important than a piece of cloth.
70. A flag cannot be murdered or oppressed! It has no feelings. It’s a shame how a piece of cloth gets more respect than a human being kneeling for injustice!
71. Saluting the flag is false patriotism
72. The flag is a promise this country has not kept.
73. Tell that to all of the countries we’ve invaded over our entire existence coupled with slavery and the trail of tears and etc. against NATIVE AMERICANS and yeah you end up with a red white and blue piece of cloth that stands for murder, deception & corruption
74. When someone is required to bow to an object no matter if it symbolizes; it’s just plain idolatry.
75. Maybe instead of teaching children to respect flags we should teach them to respect humanity
76. US Flag… Racism, Carnage, Genocide, Rape, Theft, Greed, Hate, War , Consumerism, Segregation
77. Remains of 274 troops dumped in Virginia landfill connected to Obama and Hillary Clinton http://departed.co/remains-274-troops-dumped-virginia-landfill-connected-hillary-clinton
78. FLAG. It doesn’t give a fuck about you or your children. It doesn’t care if you live or die. It doesn’t care if you feast or famine. It doesn’t care if you return from war dead or alive. It doesn’t care if you are a police or a prisoner. It doesn’t care if you kill the opposite color or your own. This flag doesn’t care if your water is poisoned. It doesn’t care if your food gives you cancer. It doesn’t care who rules or owns the land. When you are humbled by this cloth, remember this, its a flag. It doesn’t give a fuck about you or your children.
79. The American flag was not flown in any battle of the Revolutionart Ear. It wasn’t even flown until the 1840’s in the Mexican-American Was. It wasn’t even adopted by the military until the late 1800’s and the Marines in 1876 and the Calvary until 1887.
80. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance it wasn’t even created until 1892. In 1942 the original salute was very similar to the Nazi salute with the arm outstretched, palm up.
81. The word freedom is subjective… the freedom to own slaves is a perfect example.
President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: “A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides.”
FRINGE VS REGULAR FLAG
FRINGE FLAG CONSPIRACY
WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America.
When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the “captain” or “master” of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom.
This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not “elect” military officers.
Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent. This is an admiralty law that says that all who see this flag understand they are governed by the laws of the country that this flag represents. You SHOULD understand that the gold or yellow fringed flag signifies the same thing. It is a notice to you that you are under the rules and regulations of the military force that is flying that flag.
EX. ORD. NO. 10834. PROPORTIONS AND SIZES OF FLAGS AND POSITION OF STARS
The government servants who are our servants must swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. If they fail to do so or serve in official capacity under a flag, that suspends the constitution of the US; they are traitors to their oath. The eagle placed on top of our title 4 flag puts the authority of Rome over the flag. The gold tassel on the flag proclaims that admiralty law is in effect. Admiralty law is the opinion of one man. Why do we then use twelve jurors if only one man’s opinion counts? THIS FICTION FLAG was first put in use by the Lincoln administration because at the start of the U.S. civil war the south marched up to within 10 miles of Washington D.C. So the president, his cabinet, and the congress left town for fear of their lives. They vacated for more than 45 days, so that broke the trust by which they governed the states and so they became a fictional government. International law forced them to fly a fictional flag to advertise that they are a fiction because they were in the process of borrowing money from other lands to fight the corrupt war against the south. Any judge that serves under the fiction flag is creating a state within a state. Not OK. The flag we see everywhere today is actually the flag of Puerto Rico. When you walk into any court in the US, you are on a ship in dry-dock registered to Puerto Rico, or port of rico. â€œRicoâ€means organized crime. Now do you get why it sucks all the way through? We all have a state of mind the dirt does not, so we all are: Sovereign-states of the unity States of our world.
This truth is not allowed to be taught in our schools. Any teacher teaching this is fired on the spot, losing all social security rights and more.