HOME ~ Private Reference Library
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve had to explain to people too stupid to learn geography and swear *English is the official language in America*…. “The most dangerous people are the ignorant.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
The physical geography of America is comprised of North, Central and South America which incidentally includes Canada, Unites States (including Hawaii and Alaska), the Caribbean and Mexico.
The United States has 50 states, the most common language is known as American English. However, NO official language exists at the federal level. Spanish is the second most common language in the country, spoken by approximately 35 million people.
3. United States
1. Antigua Barbuda
7. Dominican Republic
13. Netherland Antilles
14. Puerto Rico
15. St. Kitts & Nevis
16. Trinidad and Tobago
17. U.S. Virgin Islands
2. Costa Rica
3. El Salvador
15. French Guyana
1. Your indirect accusations and racist language
2. Racist language is used to make people of color look dangerous and make White people come out as not so bad. Look at the different way the people of color are treated; White people are called “shooters” and Black people are called “killers.”
3. Your comment is without genius, wit, or knowledge of the world. Race baiters such as yourself expose their worldview as so exceedingly naive and ill-informed that even the incredibly offensive racist undertones it contained is nearly eclipsed by the astounding lack of intelligent observation.
4. Bigots have no shortage of language to express their small-mindedness. In a country still struggling with race even decades after constitutionally protected equality was established your racist, Trump supporting passive aggressive comment is not funny but it is revealing and unfortunately all too familiar. Racism is the most insidious and widespread assault on Black life and the most damaging of all the mental illness known to mankind.
5. How soon you forget where your roots come from and your sea-water wetbacks illegal immigrant White Racist Forefathers who started illegal immigration, never learned the native language…Europe sent its worst people…murders, rapist, sick with deadly diseases, racists, muggers, and when asked to leave they proceeded to murder men, women and children, rape, and forcefully stole and from you standing on from American Indians.
6. When modern Natives see half-naked chicks strutting around on runways or street corners completely devoid of knowledge of our real cultures and religions, AND misrepresenting and misappropriating these sacred symbolic articles, we must demand respect for our religious practices. Such misrepresentations sexualize, commodify, and pervert our traditions — and impart to children of all cultures and backgrounds that it’s perfectly acceptable to “play dress up” as a Native person, without regard for our ceremonial practices that have persisted here for millennia despite historic violence, and recent legal acts that literally outlawed our religions until 1978! Our ancestors and our parents survive attempted genocide (for their lands) and severe discrimination (for our languages and spirituality). So to pretend that we’re fictional characters vs. real people from real cultures is not only offensive, and racist, it’s a vicious act suppressing our lived realities as Native peoples, and an appropriation of our very identities.”
7. About half of the world’s people — estimates range from 60 to 70 percent — are bilingual and a vast body of research shows that their minds are more agile, their long-term memory is more robust and their brains are less likely to succumb to dementia than monolinguals.
8. If you say I’m antisemitic, what your really saying is, I’m anti language of these people: Sumerians, Elamites, Hattians, Hurrians, Lullubi, Gutians, Urartians and Kassites. Indo-European language speakers included; Hittites, Greeks, Luwians, Mitanni, Kaskians, Phrygians, Lydians, Philistines, Persians, Medes, Scythians, Cimmerians, Parthians, Cilicians, Armenians, Kartvelian, Colchians, Tabalites and Georgians, derived from the lands or these people: Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Ahlamu; Akkadian (including Assyrian and Babylonian, Amharic; Amalekite; Ammonite; Amorite; Arabic; Aramaic/Syriac; the Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Punic or Carthaginian and Hebrew); Assyrian; Chaldean; Eblaite; Edomite; Ge’ez; Old South Arabian; Modern South Arabian languages; Maltese; Mandaic; Moabite; Proto-Sinaitic; Sutean; Syriac; Tigre and Tigrinya; and Ugaritic.
9. The term Semitic (from the biblical “Shem”, Hebrew: שם) was first used in 1848 to refer to a family of languages native to West Asia (the Middle East).
10. Antisemitic – the term was popularized in Germany in 1873 as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass (Jew-hatred).
11. How did antisemitic became; “anti-Jew” when it encompasses so many different types of people? And how is it possible anyone who questions Zionist media and school trained propaganda is instantly anti-Semitic?
12. Is it anti-black to look to see if blacks owned slaves? Is it anti 1st nations to look and see if we natives did commit genocide against other natives before colonization? Is it anti peace to look into Mandela’s past to see what he supported or if he did in fact co-opt the African movement for a more peaceful corporate state ownership? Is it anti women to study the history of corporate sold feminism?
13. Of course it is according to those who wish to believe all $tate mandated propaganda!!!!!
14. Rudy TwoMoon ~ If your gonna label me anti anything, please use the term Anti-Zionist because, yes, I am against pedophilia, eugenics, genocide, war, corporations linked to the chemical industry, propaganda media and propaganda education promoting assimilated capitalist ecocide created entirely by a Rothschild banking system.
15. The problem is not people being uneducated, the problem is they are educated just enough to believe what they’ve been taught and not enough to question what they’ve been taught.
16. There is no such language as “American”. And American English is a colloquial offshoot of Great Britain’s English. Plus it includes a great many words in it stolen from other languages. Including Spanish.
17. The English language was developed in the way that it was to make it difficult for those not in the “elite” to understand it. Of course, that was at a time when reading and writing were not so commonplace. But by forcing us all to speak English, they actually shot themselves in the foot! We can now all communicate with one another, to their detriment!