HOME ~ Private Reference Library
1. I DIDN’T READ YOUR COMMENT ~ LOL, of course you read it, you couldn’t help yourself. People say “I didn’t read your comment” because they can’t defend their position or support their counterargument.
2. I DIDN’T READ YOUR COMMENT ~ LOL, of course you read it, you couldn’t help yourself. Reflexive responses because you have no facts to back up your position
3. Thanks White People, ‘Knowers of All Things’, for clarifying what folks should and should not be offended about, one of your many superpowers. Yet again, you saved the day. Whew
4. It is your kind of myopic thinking at the root of the most problems
5. Bigot Bingo
6. Some people’s lives cease to exist if they’re not elevating themselves at the expense of others.
7. You’re obviously more interested in arguing and showing impertinence than coming to realization of truth.
8. Try using measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.
9. Reflexive responses because you have no facts to back up your position
10. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
11. I’d explain to you why what you just typed makes no sense but I’m afraid that logic would be lost on you
12. I’m flush with embarrassment for every ridiculous sentence you’ve written.
13. That is more indicative of the nightmare you live than anything else.
14. You should just say “the conversation only matters when we’re saying what we want and you are quiet”
15. When you became personal, insulting and rude, you perceived, as was correct, that I had the upper hand, and that you were going to come off bettering me. Didn’t work.
16. I don’t even know where to begin pointing out what’s wrong with your statement. All I can say is that you should really deconstruct and examine it
17. Your comment is without genius, wit, or knowledge of the world. Baiters such as yourself expose their worldview as so exceedingly naive and ill-informed that even the incredibly offensive undertones it contains is nearly eclipsed by the astounding lack of intelligent observation.
18. Because you know, all caps and circular logic are completely legit when making an “argument.”
19. I will admit I don’t understand your specific kind of psychosis but I do admire your total commitment to it.
20. Your ad hominem comments affirm your arguments in having been called on your inability to process facts and post precise and accurate information
21. The worst tragedy of sin isn’t that it produced your bad behavior, but that it produced the idea that your bad behavior is strong enough to deflect pure logic.
22. Aha, trying to use diversionary tactics to distort reality and deflect responsibility. Abusive narcissists use these to an excessive extent in an effort to escape accountability for their actions.
23. By drawing an elusive line essential to presenting a reasonable hypothesis worthy of consideration you’ve instead chosen to illustrate a public display of willful ignorance, therefore I strongly advise you to actually study why your form of reasoning is illogical, inherently fallacious and subjectively perspective; perhaps you’re fueled by a deep-seated desire to sound more educated than you actually are.
24. Prayers and grief do not preclude action
25. Spoken like a true racist (a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another)
26. It’s true for those who don’t see color as an issue. But when they walk out their front door and step into the real world, BECAUSE color isn’t an issue for them, they are blind to what’s happening around them…. They always make excuses “they had a weapon”, “they were acting in a threatening manner”, “they were running which made them look guilty” etc. and assume the dead must have some modicum of criminality, present some reasonable threat to the public, right, all because THEY don’t see color. Hello, You SHOULD see color, not be color blind. So get off your high color-blind horse and stand up and draw attention to the injustice! Your words are nothing but a cop-out to absolve you from having to get involved.
27. Thanks everyone who posted such eloquent and persuasive argument as to “why” Police Officers are the good guys! Lol
28. There is no substitute for justice. Not a check, not a legal settlement, not a proclamation, not a street sign. Only justice will do.
29. The entire discussion of race in America centers around the protection of White feelings.
30. Your comment is narrow with no depth or desire for understanding the fullness of the racial divide in this country. Part of the root of America’s lie begins in history via every 1st Nation Indigenous American Indian ever born. I know what the Indian nation as a whole thinks of the American created lie, Indigenous were the bad guys.
31. Your argument about personal non-racism is missing the point.
32. The average White person has no idea how incredibly strong people of color have always had to be, to survive in America.
33. How dare you dismiss strong leaders for their truthful comments because they don’t fit in line with your agenda?
34. Whoosh… That’s the sound of the point going over your head. Your response highlights you grew up unaware of your privilege, and now that it’s being highlighted, you become defensive because all your life you been told, it was only through your work and dedication you got to where you are; and while no one is saying you didn’t work hard to achieve your success, just always keep in mind you had a little extra boost in the beginning.
35. As long as you can deprive an ethnic group economic power you have an easy target to blame your failed policies on __________.
36. Rest assured I am well aware of the limitations of your perceptions; you need not continue proving my point. You’re dismissed but in parting I do wish you good luck with your trolling.
37. Even though nearly *all* serial killers are White men, White people are seen as good as a whole, and only act badly as individuals. And think about it, the US likes White serial killers so much, they make mini-series about them.
38. You’re racism may amuse you and your friends, but just know that you are in the minority. Most people are more sophisticated and informed. It’s 2017 get with the program.
39. People are dying not because individuals are racist, but because individuals are helping support a racist system by wanting to protect their own non-racist self-beliefs.
40. People are dying because we are supporting a racist system justifying White people killing Black and Indigenous people.
41. Understand if you are a normal White American, the truth is you don’t understand being Black/Indigenous in America.”
42. Some people’s lives cease to exist if they’re not elevating themselves at the expense of others. Your derogatory comments regarding Indigenous/ Blacks exposes racism, which may amuse both you and your friends, but just know you’re in the minority. Its 2017 and most people are more sophisticated and informed; but feel free not to let facts get in the way of you parading around in an attempt to divert the subject and make yourself appear virtuous.
43. You never know when you’re going to be attacked by the truth. Best to be armed, just in case.
44. If you will stop telling lies about Blacks/Indigenous/etc., we will stop telling the truth about them.
45. Your world-wide sophisticated experience is pretty much confined to having had breakfast once at the International House of Pancakes.
46. Your argument is as thin as soup made by boiling the shadow of a starved to death pigeon.
47. Don’t get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
48. I’m going to consider the source of your insult: if you respect the person and value his opinions, try to learn from the episode. If you don’t, you should be relieved that person disapproves of you; you are likely doing something right… I’m obviously doing something right!
49. Instead I’m going to consider the source of your insults; I understand people with deep flaws in their character simply behave like overgrown children. So rather than getting angry or returning the insult you’re obviously deserving of, I extend to you my pity, not my anger.
50. Obviously you don’t know me very well or you would have brought up much more damning flaws in my character!
51. I understand it’s been hard for you to develop viable ethics without two other components: understanding how the world works, and appreciating the power and limits of human reasoning.
52. I understand you’re struggling with distinguishing between the existence of corporeal and abstract, and the mental principles capable of separating true from false
53. You might find comfort in practicing Hierocles’ Circle which is a visualization exercise, during which you begin by thinking about your own self, then mentally expand your circle of concern to your family, your friends, people living in your neighborhood and city, then gradually to all of humankind, and finally to nature itself. It’s a way to remind you the rest of the world is just as important as you perceive yourself to be considering you’re just a speck of dust afloat in the universe after all, and not all that important.
54. A crucial component of mindfulness is paying attention to the fact your choices, even the apparently trivial ones; very likely have an inextricable ethical component to them. Please be aware, and chose according to virtue rather than continuing your slovenly vitriol.
55. I begin each morning by saying to myself; I shall meet with the busybody, the ungrateful, arrogant, deceitful, envious, hateful, nearsighted and unsocial people and understand all these things happen to them by reason of their willful blindness of what is good and evil. I make a conscious decision to be neither injured by their deliberate ignorance as I know no one can fix on me what is ugly in themselves, nor can I be angry or hate them for their mental/ cerebral/psychological/uncultured and/or incapacity/impairments/corrosion/ degeneration/inferiority/ inadequacy/inability.
56. A more benign interpretation can be offered; from a virtuous ethical perspective as either positive models or cautionary tales from which to learn lessons. A complementary way to indirectly learn from the lives of others is by incorporating into our existence the lessons the universe taught them.
57. What is significant is, despite my feelings of disgust for you I won’t turn my back. I will continue to instruct the less informed and develop tolerance and understanding toward those we consider insufferable.
58. The mental poverty instilled in your soul by bad upbringing and inferior education consists of false values, notions and beliefs
59. Render justice to the underlying concepts you’ve _______________
60. People who claim a certain ethnic demographic group is more prone to violence tend to overlook the violence inflicted by those in their own race
61. People like you clinging to their privileged vantage points as though it’s the clearest view of reality forget _________
62. It’s a wonderful feeling when an anonymous commenter invests so my much of them self, embracing their vulnerabilities of sadness, bitter despair and fear. The true mark of maturity is when somebody attempts to hurt you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back so I want you to know I appreciate how much guts it took for you to confess to a complete stranger your powerless in life’s challenges and your need to blatantly express your acutely inaccurate superiority complex because the world just doesn’t spin the way you want it to.
63. Just wanted to tip my hat about that comment you made. Not many people are willing to so clearly show their small minds. It took real courage, congratulations!
64. I wish White people were as offended by police brutality and mass incarceration as they are by Black people using the N-word which they’ve absorbed from a cultural soup of media, advertising, and entertainment.
65. Only a fool would allow his enemy to teach his kids.
66. A wise man fills his brains before emptying his mouth ~ Kenyan Proverb
67. When a mainstreamer is confronted with the truth he will instinctively recall his mainstream sound-bites and regurgitate them on demand, just as s/he has been trained to do by the media. This tantrum like reaction of yours is the result of an under-developed ego struggling to mature and cope in the real world, a world clearly far-removed from the mainstream Disneyland fairytale you were promised as a child.
68. Judging by the old saying, “What you don’t know can’t hurt you,” you’re hitting 100 percent.
69. Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance, prejudice, and fear walk hand in hand.
70. Your stupidity/ prattle/drivel/drool is now spread all over the net, all over the world. It’s actually quite sad when someone so prejudiced and ignorant as yourself are allowed to raise children, because you will raise them to be as prejudiced and ignorant as you are.
71. You need to understand the dynamics of this issue in its totality.
72. I’m truly sorry your limited mental capacity in unable to recognize uncomplicated words such as death, danger, poison, cancer, pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Maybe you can see your way to obtaining a child’s primary dictionary/edition which will assist in basic concepts easier for you to master.
73. Here’s the thing: You have only to look around and allow yourself to truly see what’s going on in order to understand that millions of lives are at risk, including your own and your families.
74. You have only to accept the undeniable truth that systems are not only in failure, but dangerously, disastrously in failure- politically, economically and socially. Now is no time to be polite. Now is no time to compromise, or to fail to speak or act out of fear of giving offense. People who are offended by plain truths not only deserve to, but need to be offended.
75. How cozy is the rock you live under?
76. I don’t have a problem with ignorance, only if you don’t utilize the resources readily available to you, such as the internet. Look up things in order to inform yourself, and if you still stand by whatever your “belief” is, then, at least sound intelligent when arguing for it.
77. For all you millennial’s who don’t see color…You need stop lying to yourselves because it flies in the face of history.
78. Your past history shows arguing with you is just a fool’s errand
79. An informed opinion demands familiarity with both sides of an issue.
80. I’d explain to you why what you just typed makes no sense but I’m afraid that logic would be lost on someone who _________________
81. You’re ignoring the whole historical evidence-based argument
82. Your lack of taste, monotonous ranting, the way you wallow in the belief that all members of every race of color is inferior to yours as you continue your walk down the royal road of unconsciousness; perhaps someday you’ll lose the blinders and realize your personal diatribes will not be necessary or tolerated.
83. Your comment is without genius, wit, or knowledge of the world
84. So you think it’s a massive conspiracy, it’s inconvenient and uncomfortable for you to _________
85. That’s the party line for the racists who call everyone else racists.
86. Please explain and please be specific. No conjecture.
87. Emergency Reprogramming needed in aisle 5!!! The chicken has crossed the road….repeat….the chicken HAS crossed the road….. all hands on deck!!!
88. Your pathetic contribution of ill-informed nonsensical pabulum is boorish. But keep talking. I always yawn when I’m interested.
89. You are such an easily manipulated little trick. When you became personal, insulting, rude, you perceived, as was correct, that I as your opponent had the upper hand, and that you were going to come off bettering me. Didn’t work. When you passed from the subject of dispute, to me the disputant by attacking me personally it’s called the argumentum ad personam, to distinguish it from the argumentum ad hominem, which passes from the objective discussion of the subject pure and simple to the statements or admissions which your opponent has made in regard to it. But in becoming personal you leave the subject altogether, and turn your attack to me as a person by remarks of an offensive and spiteful nature. In other words you’re appealing from the virtues of the intellect to the virtues of the body. Your intellect has decreased with each of your posts as exhibited by your response
90. By stooping to name calling you’re trying to diminish your embarrassment in having to be chastise you once again, thereby calling me names, which of course are just subjective at best. You prove again and again you’re intellectually dishonest which speaks more about yourself than about me.
91. Your comment marks a decidedly primitive stage of reflection.
92. That’s because you see what fits your narrative, what makes you feel comfortable.
93. It appears you’ve never been known to use any words which might send a reader to the dictionary/edition .
94. I see you interpret “free speech” as name-calling and verbal abuse
95. You interpret expressing your “free speech” opinions publicly by name-calling and verbal abuse
96. I could laugh at your ignorance but I’ll never laugh at your hatred.
97. WHEN SOMEONE SAYS “EAT SHIT” OR “KISS MY ASS: Thank you my friend. Every time I smell it, I shall be reminded of you.”
98. Your comment is without genius, wit, or knowledge of the world. Race baiters such as yourself expose their worldview as so exceedingly naive and ill-informed that even the incredibly offensive racist undertones it contained is nearly eclipsed by the astounding lack of intelligent observation.
99. Bigots have no shortage of language to express their small-mindedness. In a country still struggling with race even decades after constitutionally protected equality was established your racist, Trump supporting passive aggressive comment is not funny but it is revealing and unfortunately all too familiar. Racism is the most insidious and widespread assault on Black and Indigenous life, and the most damaging of all the mental illness known to mankind.
100. Trying to reason with someone like ___________ is like having a fact based rational conversation with a cloud. It’s just going to blow on through and not listen to a thing you said.
101. I don’t hate ignorance, because it can be fixed. However I do hate willful ignorance, and the celebration of it.
102. 2,476,635 people were killed by God in the bible alone.
103. Any detail from the past, no matter how insignificant is fair game if it can sufficiently be used for smearing the character of Black/Indigenous victims and making them responsible for their own mistreatment and/or death.
104. You’re clinging to information you’ve been fed rather than looking at the new information in front of you. The reason you dismiss it is it hasn’t been given to you by an authoritative figure. This is what’s indoctrinated into you; the only truth is truth which comes from “authority”. In this day and age the truly “intelligent” are NOT those whose education is to listen to information only to regurgitate it back, but to actually process the information and learn from it.
105. Hey, you’re having a Columbus moment. You know when you claim White men discovered something everyone else knew about long before?
106. Multiply your experience by a thousand spread over a lifetime then get back to us
107. Your answer is logically and politically equivalent to every 5-year-old’s favorite comeback: “I know you are but what am I?”
108. Please feel free to go back to your SAFE PLACE, where all those without backbones go when they can’t debate an issue; hide in a corner with your head tucked low behind your computer screen waiting for someone to come along you think you can intimidate with your pomposity. Sorry, your ad hominem remarks don’t affect me in the least; they’ve given me a platform to use as an educational tool for those who are willing to learn.
109. Sorry, your ad hominem remarks don’t affect me in the least; they’ve given me a platform to use as an educational tool for those who are willing to learn.
110. Throwing around phrases you evidentially know very little about suggests you need to invest a bit more time in research
111. You gotta keep your fragile ego protected
112. You should definitely have more confidence in yourself. If you saw yourself the way others do you’d shrink to the size of an gnat
113. There will always be haters; there will always be doubters; there will always be non-believers, and then there is you proving ignorance is bliss
114. There will always be people who see the net and are repulsed because there’s stuff there they don’t want to see therefore they set out to make sure no one else can, invariably failing because there are no net-cops to enforce any such rules
115. No matter how big a hammer you use, you can’t pound common sense into stupid people.
116. Talking to you is like trying to teach a mermaid to do the splits.
117. I think that Darwin fella had the right theory; your parents must have had a big banana bill
118. When applying your standards to someone else’s post you’ve already made the mistake of assuming someone actually cares that you, a typical name caller obviously suffering from an over exaggerated grandiose notion of self-importance considers * __________*. Your conjecture is merely what *you* consider appropriate. I chose my words as I saw fit; disagreeing with me is of no consequence on my end but it certainly appears to have struck a very deep nerve on yours. Deal with it, give up and go home as any vindictive ad hominem comments from you will be judiciously ignored.
119. Generalizing about entire groups of people of color based upon one’s personal, and obviously limited experiences with persons from those groups, is illegitimate on several levels.
120. Not one of your pertinent ancestors was squashed, devoured, drowned, starved, stranded, stuck fast, untimely wounded, or otherwise deflected from its life’s quest of delivering a tiny charge of genetic material to the right partner at the right moment in order to perpetuate the only possible sequence of hereditary combinations that could result eventually, astoundingly, and all too briefly, in you.
121. Studying history is a valuable asset when arguing a point and judging from your comments I see you haven’t considered doing so.
122. You rationalize your racism on the basis of your personal experiences with members of group you dislike. You’re being highly selective when it comes to the experiences you think I should draw my conclusions, this is the very definition of statistical illiteracy. After all, if your negative experiences with Blacks/Indigenous “prove” Blacks/Indigenous are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with Black/Indigenous people would be able to say all Blacks/Indigenous are good people, right? This points to the biggest flaw in your thinking, recall just how many bad experiences with other White people you had and didn’t lead you to generalize about all White folks as a bad group of people.
123. To hold socially-defined and categorized groups of people up to scorn or derision, or to fear them en masse, on the basis of limited personal experience or horribly misinterpreted and misunderstood data, is to put not only those “others” at risk for mistreatment, but yourself and family at risk as well: at risk of failing to see the dangers posed by non-stereotypical threats, while you stay on guard against the dangerous “other.” It means worrying about Islamic hijackers, but not so-called Christian warriors seeking to impose their version of faith upon unbelievers by blowing up clinics or government buildings. It means worrying about carjackers, but not the drunk drivers (eighty-five percent are White), who kill and maim far more White people each year than all the Black and Brown street hoods combined. It means worrying about being killed by a gang member, but ignoring the risk of death or injury from corporations cutting corners on workplace safety or product quality, hospitals and doctors engaging in unnecessary medical procedures, genetically engineered foods, air and water pollution, few of which has been contributed to by folks of color.
124. You’re throwing out the Irish “the first slaves” slogan you read on social media as a way to derail conversations about slavery and modern-day racism.
125. Slavery has merely evolved into more insidious, albeit socially acceptable oppression.
126. That’s like me telling you “If you don’t like the mafia why don’t you join it and change it from the inside”
127. Spoken like a true bigot (a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions)
128. (Insult TO someone ~ Peanut Gallery) I see you’re quite familiar with the balcony, you know, where the cheaper seats are located. … In the 1920’s, the peanut gallery was the theater balcony where black folks were forced to sit due to segregation. In some places, it was even called the n-word gallery. Cheap balcony seats were often reserved for, or largely made up of, African American patrons. Thus, since the phrase implies the opinions expressed by those from the gallery were unsolicited, unwarranted and unhelpful, the phrase also connotes something negative about those giving them, purported to be African Americans.
129. (Insult FROM someone ~ Peanut Gallery) Thank you for recognizing in today’s society, because of their superior view the balcony and mezzanine seats, or *Peanut Galley* if you will, are more expensive than main floor seats at the rear of the auditorium. In addition to having the clearest view of the stage, patrons in the upper levels also have the clearest shot, and a bad performer such as yourself will find himself showered from the upper deck with the most common theater snack of all time, ergo, consider yourself pelted with peanuts, groundnuts and goobers.
130. Get a real job and stop trying to support your entire family on 5₡ a click
131. Personally attacking a person due to an opinion isn’t exercising your right to freedom of speech, it’s expressing your inability to debate on an intelligent level.
132. Thanks for your time and your limp wristed fluff think.
133. Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist. Please consider getting one.
134. The mighty and the self-righteous has spoken. And since you’ve appointed yourself judge and jury of opinion and deem yours the most worthy and correct, others may dare to disagree with you.
135. Slap on a toe tag and slam the drawer
136. Something you obviously lack based on your comment.
137. Next time you post online, check your words to see if they smuggle in some form of hate: dehumanization, smarminess, belittling or derision.
138. Your less than cordial relationship with the truth, as well as your intemperate, vulgar, and simpleminded diatribe proves once again that rather than being offended by your antagonism and ad hominem comments, you clearly deserve my sympathy.
139. Your neuroticism tends to be accompanied by a pervasive avoidance behavior which appears to be a major factor here. There is hope for you; there’s positive evidence trans-diagnostic treatments particularly cognitive behavioral therapy benefit many people; check with your psychiatrist, I’m sure s/he will steer you in the right direction.
140. “Hate is just a bodyguard for grief. When people lose the hate, they are forced to deal with the pain beneath.”
141. This is a type of liberal…. More dangerous than a Klansman Republican and Democrat combined. They take their assumed power, assumed ideals and tell the minorities just how they feel. Then they look down on their own race; chastise them for the role of their ancestors… All the while using the term… Those people…. Or these people. They use their authority of an open mind to speak for others all the while interrupting them. This kind of liberal spotlights the (sic) weaker race, highlights their faults and tries it’s hardest to over compensate for the crimes of others. This person is what keeps racism alive and profitable, not the people who actually hate. This person scares me, not a hooded clown. This person tells me to shut up and let them talk for me because no will take me seriously because of my color.
142. Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped.
143. I’m not here for your amusement, however you’re here for mine
144. You must have been one of those kids in kindergarten constantly looking for adult authority figures to make sure they were aware other kids weren’t following all the orders or breaking rules. How does the boot leather of your masters taste?
145. Arguing with stupid is equivalent to spinning wheels on a truck stuck in the mud you will never get anywhere !!
146. I’m going to ask Great Spirit to remove your pain and suffering, and forgive your bad manners.
147. “The genius of our ruling class is that it has kept a majority of the people from ever questioning the inequity of a system where most people drudge along paying heavy taxes for which they get nothing in return.” ~ Gore Vidal
148. I see that you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public
149. I don’t think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking
150. I’m glad to see you’re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance
151. Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand
152. I don’t think you are a fool. But then what’s MY opinion against thousands of others?
153. What are the differences between standing up and believing than staying down; not moving hoping nobody will touch you? When you’re down and stay down you’ll always be an easy target, but when you rise up and stand strong you realize you don’t need to get mad at someone who neither needed to attack nor was worried about being able to defend. I ground myself in my own reality by holding onto truth and resisting ad hominem statements by realizing they are in fact generalizing Black and White illogical thinking.
154. I’m always highly impressed when someone is attacking me for no reason because I know they’re actually coming to me for advice about the truth.
155. Narcissists and psychopaths do a lot of projection as a defense mechanism used to displace responsibility
156. One of the standard objections to _______________ is ___________
157. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS … You see I understand people like you, abusive narcissists and sociopaths who employ logical fallacies known as ‘moving the goalposts’ in order to ensure they have every reason to be perpetually dissatisfied with my explanations. This is when, even after being provided all the evidence in the world to validate the argument or taken an action to meet their request, they set up another expectation or demand more proof.
158. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… I’ve allowed you to derail this conversation long enough, get back to the original topic or off you go.
159. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… You want me to answer your “one and only question”, but you won’t be satisfied, you’ll move the goalpost even farther away in an effort to ensure you have a reason to be perpetually dissatisfied, which will lead to yet another question and then another in your continued effort to derail the conversation because even after providing substantial evidence you’ll find an excuse to impose another expectation, always demanding more proof thus taking us further and further away from the main subject.
160. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… How much farther beyond the horizon of this topic do you intend to go?
161. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… Attempt to focus your attention on the theme rather than an abstract diversion with intent to derail the conversation
162. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… Your question is not relevant to the matter under discussion.
163. LOGICAL FALLACIES – MOVING THE GOALPOSTS… Your question is of a frivolous nature with intent to deviate from the matter under discussion
164. You’re resorting to typical name-calling behavior to win an argument, induce rejection or condemnation without objective consideration of the facts because you’re deficient in higher level methods of communication.
165. Small minds are captivated by frivolous triviality
166. Using insults instead of argument is the sign of a small mind.
167. Yours is not a small mind bothered by logic or consistency.
168. Thanks for the prayers but I don’t need your kind. They seem to be a bit propagated. I do love those who have nothing left to debate and know it they use the “prayer for ya” quote. Why do you need to pray for me…. because I won’t don a uniform, follow dumb orders. Self enslave myself…. is that it?…. your argument is so weak, you need a God to force me into your image?
169. PLAGIARISM ACCUSATION … You’ve probably read one of my many research dissertation thesis published in academic journals. Thank you for your point d’appui (support)
170. Stop confusing truth with hate
171. Well you’ve certainly proved my point beyond measure didn’t you!
172. The universe hears your cries for understanding and sings a little chorus desiring you’ll have the courage to listen.
173. DON’T YOU EVER LEAVE THE COMPUTER?… That’s the advantage of being able to afford one of mostly highly effective mobile devices available; I can access messages from anywhere anytime. Maybe if you stop working for 5₡ a click, you too might one day be able to afford one.
174. To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.
175. A sign of power in a man is not only when people follow what he suggests, but also when people make a conscious effort to do the exact opposite of what he suggests.
176. People with narcissistic tendencies hurl insults so they can feel better about themselves.
177. Insults come from people experiencing psychological pain, coupled with fears of their own inferiority and incompetency. They lash out at others in an attempt to feel better about themselves.
178. It’s ok; I recognize the core need you’re trying to fill. People who use put downs and insults make themselves feel a little better in the short term because they start to disbelieve their previously feared sense of inferiority and frustration by protecting the own sense of self-worth in an attempt to undermine others.
179. I’m going to handle you like I’d handle any 5 year old who intentionally poops in his drawers looking for attention; I’ll ignore you while sit in your own filth until you learn how to behave socially.
180. I post information not necessarily for the trolls who promote lies to make their 5₡ a click income; but for those reading the comments and want truth. Thank you for giving me a platform to educate.
181. If all you wanted was to have the last word, why didn’t you just say so? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I won’t respond to any more of your bigoted small-minded comments, I realize you gotta keep your fragile ego protected.
182. I don’t know if I should be amused by your beggarly attempt to wobble through another sanctimonious tirade or outright laugh at you for foolishly neglecting historically irrefutable facts.
183. Most people don’t really want the truth; they just want constant reassurance what they believe is the truth
184. Judge me when you’re perfect
185. You’re more offended by my words than the actions of those oppressing you.
186. You’re just mad at me for holding up the mirror reflecting your words and ideals
187. I didn’t realize comprehension skills were cut off by circulation to your typing fingers.
188. What variety of troll are you, a white-hat troll or a black-hat troll?
189. Did you start trolling because you had no real outlet of any kind in life therefore essentially you’re sad and miserable and don’t have many friends?
190. Do brief moments of successful trolling give you a feeling of success; make you feel almost giddy, like you can’t stop smiling? Does it make you feel a bizarre kind of power?
191. You mistake my forthrightness for hostility.
192. Racism is the only invention White people won’t take credit for.
193. Try not resorting to ad hominem attacks and actually give a proper rebuttal based on structured logic.
194. If belief would be based on logic, it will not be belief anymore, it will be knowledge.
195. Stop pretending your racism is patriotism
196. You do realize your perception of me is just a reflection of yourself.
197. You need to stop projecting your insecurities on other’s, it exposes you as anxious, apprehensive and ill at ease
198. You’re faltering and it makes you appear very slow on uptake
199. I refuse to clarify myself any further just to make you comfortable in your ignorance/ bewilderment/ delusion/ fool’s paradise/ unconsciousness/ oblivion.
200. I suppose I shouldn’t be amazed when someone raises criticisms of an article they haven’t even read or by attributing claims to the author the author doesn’t make.
201. Kudos for your response, you’ve realized social media comment boards are a very good medium to express seething hated while comfortably belching bitterness so you can quickly run away to your dark little corner.
202. Some people expect respect, while being verbally abusive. No one can verbally attack anyone and expect to get respect. Some individuals attitudes are completely nasty and so are their dispositions and they wonder why some people can’t really stand to see them coming or don’t like them. Being overly argumentative just because someone has a different view than you and trying to come for them relentlessly just makes you look bad. You always have those people who try to make problems and trouble out of everything and that leaves you not wanting to deal with them period.
203. Remember education is our best weapon! Ignorance is a choice in this day in age
204. Your latent hostility has been building little by little over the course of this thread until your thought process has conclusively declined into unintelligent arrogance. I suggest you dig deep into the twisted cavern of your subconscious where your malicious thoughts are clothed in repressed bitterness and aggression and make a stab at cognitive discourse.
205. Part of racism is who is included and who is excluded, socially, economically and historically.
206. TO IMMIGRANT: It’s interesting to see how even immigrants feel they have the right to dictate to Blacks how they should feel about racism in their own country.
207. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others’ feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, and about their appearance.
208. You do realize being so easily offended is a form of narcissism, right?
209. You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything said to you. If words control you it means everyone else controls you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic.
210. You’re obviously a mindless malfunctioning philosopher who could use a sugar fix.
211. People get defensive when deep down THEY know you are right and they are wrong. Your anger stems as a reaction from me pointing out your ignorance; go ahead, gnash your teeth because your pride is bothered by the unpleasant TRUTH’s you’re confronted with.
212. If you still believe what you’ve been taught is true without researching it; it’s proof your brainwashing was a success.
213. Michael Bassey Johnson ~ “The smallest world on earth is that which is created by a closed mind.”
214. Sathya Sai Baba ~ Small minds select narrow roads; expand your mental vision and take to the broad road of helpfulness, compassion and service.
215. Nayyirah Waheed ~ Never trust anyone who says they do not see color; this means to them, you are invisible.
216. I do get a laugh out of posters who put their moral indignation on display for everyone to admire.
217. You have mercury in your teeth; you’ve been injected dozens of times with mercury, aluminum and multiple other excitotoxins and neurotoxins, you’re breathing nanoparticle aluminum, barium salts and lithium; your food has been poisoned with heavy metals, Aspartame, monosodium glutamate and dozens of other neurotoxins; your municipal water is poisoned with brain destroying hydrofluorosilicic acid, lead, aluminum, chlorine and other neurotoxins, you’ve been indoctrinated in globalist public schools, mesmerized and mind controlled by globalist-controlled news and entertainment media, and your government continually lies to you, threatens you with violence and scares you into submission with false flag attacks. So no, I’m neither surprised nor upset when you pose stupid arguments and call me a “conspiracy theorist”. I understand and forgive you.
218. Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery. It gives you the illusion of freedom, makes you trust, love and defend your oppressor while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you and open your eyes.
219. You obviously can’t compete with a well-researched perspective and informed opinion. So rather than target my argument you’ve decided to target me as a person by resorting to name-calling due to a deficiency in higher level of communicating methods.
220. suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist, pathologically envious toxic person because you feel threatened and therefore can’t compose a respectful, convincing rebuttal.
221. What you believe to be true; is it true? Or do you just believe it’s true because you were taught it’s true and you never bother to look any further?
222. I can’t tell whether you’re saying I’m against racism committed by White people, against racism committed towards White people, or don’t believe in some sort of anti-White racism. Next time you try to insult someone you might want to make a more cogent attack.
223. Understanding requires one to constantly seek out new facts while enhancing previously-held theories so they more closely match reality. However filtering facts based on current theories undermines your ability to broaden and deepen understanding and wisdom. Having knowledge without applying it in action undermines your growth, as this does not provide a channel for validating previous beliefs.
224. Refusing to look at critical information just because it makes you feel uncomfortable or scared is willfully choosing to remain in a state of ignorance, and therefore to remain un-conscious.
225. Fooling somebody is easy; convincing them they have been fooled is much harder.
226. It’s easier to convince people through evidence and research, and yet so many refuse to read the documentation.
227. Stupid people tend to overestimate their competence.
228. Being intelligent is high maintenance. Among other factors it is also something acquired and involves hard work.
229. DUMBING DOWN…One has to be intelligent to recognize intelligence in others. To most average people, the intelligent will seem to be haughty when they’re just speaking normally, as far as they’re concerned. Please understand, it’s hard for intelligent people to ‘act dumb’ around average people just to be accepted by them as normal.
230. DUMBING DOWN…One has to be intelligent to recognize intelligence in others; one has to be sophisticated to see the sophistication of others. To average people, the intelligent and sophisticated seem aloof when they’re speaking naturally. Please understand; it’s hard for intelligent and sophisticated people to ‘act dumb’ around average, unintelligent and unsophisticated people just to be accepted as ordinary.
231. DUMBING DOWN…Being “Woke” isn’t acting sophisticated nor does it mean I Google everything; being “Woke” means I have to dumb down 98% of my conversations so people such as yourself can grasp simple concepts and ideas.
232. Do you really think condemning people convinces them to bend to your way of thinking?
233. You clearly get all of your news from a single source. If you only follow a single television station or newspaper, you’re hopelessly ignorant. Journalists and media sources like to boast about being “unbiased,” but every person carries biases based on their life experience determining how they see the world (and report on it). As a consequence, world events are covered extensively at some places, and completely neglected at others. Want to stay informed? Cast a wide net or expect to be deceived
234. Clearly you can’t have rational conversations with people you disagree with. If you can’t respect people who see things differently by deliberately ignoring, disregarding important information and facts, then you might be a hopelessly ignorant fool. Confident people don’t act this way, because they know an opinion worth having should hold up to scrutiny.
235. Voting exclusively and following societal expectations without consideration for one party over another without any consideration of a political candidate’s stances on issues mattering to you renders you consciously ignorant. Political affiliation is a simplistic measure of a person’s qualities. Stop mindlessly conforming to your party affiliation if you want to start being a part of the solution.
236. Conforming to society’s demands without question makes you dangerously ignorant.
237. Never considering alternative views and immediately discarding ideas which don’t agree with your existing beliefs which don’t fit your worldview makes you look like an ignorant fool. I consider my ability to admit when I am wrong one of my strong-suits, because this allows me to evolve into a better person. If you’re not willing to swallow bitter pills as required for your personal growth, then you will never be successful.
238. I confess I’m ignorant as to why people who can read and are capable of learning are disinclined to reject information from reputable sources.
239. Lol… I see you’re proudly and willfully ignorant!
240. Next time remember to look in the mirror before you attempt to check someone on race related issues because no matter what your ancestral DNA is, the pale skinned, blue eyed person looking back at you clearly has no concept of what it is to be discriminated against due to his lack of pigmentation.
241. William James ~ A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
242. Reality isn’t based on what’s real, but the intentions drafted to make it real.
243. You’re clearly a racist, sexist, homophobic gun nut who believes Christianity should be the national religion making 5₡ a click sitting in a trailer parked in the middle of Walmart country typing out random troll phrases.
244. Thanks everyone for the comments. Your opinions have been invaluable for my research into people’s attitudes and duly noted. I must say, for a test audience, you have all been quite vocal and have given me enough insight to further complete my thesis. Once again, my thanks, your time has been appreciated.
245. When you move so far right, past humanity, past decency, past goodness – you’re something else; you’re more than a racist, more than a bigot, more than a White Supremacist, you’re not even a Nationalist, what you are is a cowardly lunatic, a cancerous festering hive of hate and ignorance ensnarled in a putrid puddle of pure evil, and a disgustingly repulsive filthy waste of DNA disguised as human.
246. (Name) for having a college degree you seem to lack the decency to have a diplomatic interaction and strangely empowered by arrogance and insulting remarks. If you’re going to take the time to respond with an empty uneducated opinion, I suggest you reassure yourself because at the end of the day we are the only ones who will be impacted by the decisions we ourselves make.
247. Never forget, your government has the power it wields only because your ancestors supported criminal activity for personal comfort
248. I’ve come to associate a hateful comment from someone as just a disillusioned character constantly in need of hope and motivation.
249. I’ve come to associate vicious comments from someone as sharing their fears publicly, wanting the online community to keep them accountable and assist in overcoming their insecurities.
250. I’ve come to associate hateful comments from people as just their way to introduce themself to someone they’ve been dying to meet, even if they feel nervous.
251. I’ve come to associate hateful comments from someone as just searching for a way to make themselves feel confident and their heart race with excitement.
252. I’ve come to the conclusion people who manufacture noxious comments for attention are on a personal mission to prove themselves wrong by majority rule.
253. My opinion is in a logical objective sense, without any intention of offense. Neither is this even a shadow of a specific judgment; if you feel judged, you have judged yourself.
254. I don’t want you to think like me, I just want you to think.
255. Refusing to learn about a topic because you fear it will cause you to question your opinion is worse than ignorance. By doing so you have made a conscious decision to remain willfully ignorant therefore your opinion neither holds weight in any discussion nor shall it be respected.
256. You claimed to have researched ____________ yet the fact is you’ve still chosen to _________ indicating you’ve failed to conduct adequate due diligence in making your choice.
257. Your core values or lack of them are showing as well as your absence of cognitive and intelligent thinking. Your shortage of compassion and empathy clearly has no shame, proudly spouting your vile stupid nonsense in the open for all the world to see.
258. You think your condescending attitude and self-righteousness ideology are going to shame me out of my reason and logic? You must be new here
259. Lol this is like the chorus of a Greek tragedy!
“What about Chicago?”
“What about Black on Black crime!”
“The Irish were slaves, too!”
“I never owned a slave!”
“That sh*t was like, a century ago. Get over it!”
“You’re disrespecting the flag and the military!”
“If you don’t like it here, go back to Africa!”
260. You’re a two-dimensional racist stereotype by even the most forgiving measure.
261. The etymology of cunt was originally a term used to revere the wisdom of women, in particular the wisdom of her genitals. In pre-agrarian days, cunts were tacitly celebrated as purveyors of pleasure and knowledge. You may not be a celebrated purveyor of pleasure or knowledge but you clearly come off as a Richard Noggin.
262. Our cunt is the gateway to this world; it is not dirty, nasty, or weak. I want to see some guy pass a softball through his anus and survive. My who ha has given birth to offspring and I am not weak for having done so. Using the word cunt is derogatory towards the defining part of our body, against someone who thinks we’re disgusting as women, because that kind of racism cannot live without being side-by-side with misogyny giving them more credit than they deserve.
263. CONSPIRACY THEORIST: A term used by the mainstream to slander anyone who questions their monopoly on the truth.
264. It’s hard to grasp your train of thought with the continual run-on sentences and lack of pauses delineated without punctuation.
265. You’re trying to whitewash the ethnic out of ethnic.
266. Which of the 600 White Right-Wing Extremists White Supremacist groups, 121 neo-Nazi organizations and 954 organized hate groups in the United States do you belong?
267. If you had an idea, it would die of loneliness.
268. I will never underestimate the ability for White people to gaslight themselves into an oblivious wonderland where they’re not part of the problem.
269. When will White people decide, en masse, they need to hold themselves to a higher standard?
270. You’re all knowing and so superior? Ego much? Evolve sweetie, evolve.
271. Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither
272. If I wanted to kill myself I’d climb your ego and jump to your IQ
273. When a guy says “SUCK IT” I always reply with “SMALL OBJECTS ARE A CHOKING HAZARD”
274. I’ll try being nicer if you try being smarter
275. I’m sorry sweetie. In order for you to insult me I would first have to value your opinion. Nice try though
276. Bless your little delusional heart
277. You’re always entitled to your incorrect opinion
278. If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong
279. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research
280. I didn’t say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you.
281. Try being informed instead of just being opinionated.
282. I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it! Continue while I take notes.
283. No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
284. I bet you give yourself credit for your happiness and accomplishments, yet you have a list of people to blame for your bitterness and failures.
285. You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
286. While you were busy judging others, you left your closet door open and a lot of your skeletons fell out.
287. Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out.
288. So what you’re saying is you don’t like me treating you the way you treat me. How interesting and double standard of you.
289. Well, aren’t you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in bullshit!
290. Has anyone ever told you how painfully mediocre you are?
291. I understand your derogatory remarks are just knee jerk responses to feeling frustration.
292. I’m sure you find it extremely frustrating you’re unable to understand my train of thought and therefore have mistaken the truth as a form of malicious intent. Not everyone is wired to accept the truth in such a raw state.
293. I see you’re like so many people; you care too much about what others think of you, therefore you try to impress them by drawing attention to your talents, possessions, tastes and accomplishments. Sorry, I’m not impressed because unlike you I don’t have a tendency to brag about my social or academic achievements or my ongoing pursuit of sustained intellectual endeavors.
294. You obviously can’t compete with a well-researched perspective and informed opinion. So rather than target my argument you’ve decided to target me as a person because your modus operandi is; resort to name-calling in order to cover up a deficiency in a higher level of communicating methods. Got it!
295. *optional pun
296. I see you’re just a bored troll trying to feel superior.
297. Pay attention to your enemies, for they’re the first to discover your mistakes.
298. I tend to feel sorry for people who struggle with inadequate linguistic evolution
299. Get ready for some sad, defensive bleating. If allowing others the same advantages White dudes have in this country is such a threat to them, I must conclude they’re the weak ones, too sensitive and on the wrong side to survive a race war is ironic hypocrisy.
300. I don’t mean to interrupt your tirade but I see you’re a deep person; were you always that way or is that something you had to learn?
301. Stop pretending stupid before I just accept you are.
302. Smart people read the body of work. Others regurgitate propaganda.
303. Thanks White People, Knowers of All Things, for clarifying what folks should and should not be offended bout, one of your many superpowers. Yet again, you saved the day. Whew
304. Oh, no one is judging you sweetie, that’s your conscience talking
305. Your perception of what is true and good is very much influenced by the prism through which you’ve been taught to view the world.
306. The congregation of ignorance and anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion democracy means ignorance and is just as good as your knowledge.
307. The US has created a world of dummies. Angry dummies who feel they have the right, the authority and the need not only to comment on everything, but to make sure their voice is heard above the rest, and to drag down any opposing views through personal attacks, loud repetition and confrontation.
308. I see you’ve been schooled by the cult of ignorance, thoughtless commentary and anti-intellectualism.
309. There’s a pervasive suspicion of rights, privileges, knowledge and specialization you assume you’re entitled.
310. Perhaps should you feel I should apologize on the grounds it’s really not your fault you were subjected to deficient educational experience.
311. I’ll wait while you slink off to look up the words.
312. And just so you know your little passive/aggressive ad hominem remarks don’t affect me in the least, but keep in mind, I do take note.
313. People with narcissistic tendencies tend to be particularly likely to hurl insults so they can feel better about themselves.
314. The well-placed insult is a key feature of a comic’s repertoire going back at least as far as Shakespeare – unfortunately yours falls in the category of a Comedy of Errors
315. If you wanted to insult me at least put some thought into it
316. Yours is the weakest possible comment for three main reasons. First, it shows you don’t take _____ seriously. Second, it suggests you know there is no truth in your implied insult/comment/response. And thirdly, it upsets and hurts you deeply to see others logically and maturely debate the topic.
317. The level of ignorance here is astounding. Note, I am not talking about you being ignorant, but your knowledge base is way afield of reality.
318. Because the truth only hurts those who can’t think for themselves.
319. I would insult you back but Mother Natures has already done such a fine job, I just couldn’t compete.
320. I love it when you call me by your mom’s name… Turns me on.
321. Acting like a dick won’t make yours any bigger
322. You’re not Trailer Trash, you’re White Toxic Waste
323. You are stunningly misinformed
324. Closed minds should come with closed mouths
325. The illiterate of the 21th Century will not be those who cannot read or write but those who cannot unlearn the many lies they’ve been taught to believe
326. You must be from the I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I School of debate.
327. Maybe they should revoke your (Black/White/Latino) Race Card
328. Perhaps you think this kind of speech is de rigeur. (de rigeur – required by etiquette or current fashion)
329. “SO AND SO DID IT” …. “Well if you didn’t like it because someone else did it, why would it be acceptable now?”
330. Little things remind me of you, cheap cologne and plug nickels.
331. I must admit I haven’t had a lot of interaction with people who have learning disabilities or struggle with basic reading skills such as decoding words, but comprehension appears to be a greater weakness of yours. Will it help if I type slower for you? “I DO NOT WATCH THE NEWS”