HOME ~ Private Reference Library
1. How soon you forget where your roots come from and your dirty sea-water wetbacks illegal immigrant White Racist Forefathers who started illegal immigration, and who never bothered to learned the native language…Europe sent its worst people…murders, rapist, sick with deadly diseases, racists, muggers, and when asked to leave they proceeded to murder men, women and children, rape, and forcefully stole the land you’re standing on from 1st Nation Indigenous American Native Indians.
2. Doug Stanhope – Immigration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyRwWKCtKQQ
3. The land bridge was a theory created out of thin air in 1902… 6 yrs. later, it was busted…. in fact it’s been busted a multitude of ways and proved a lie yet you never hear the truth….why is that? If the land bridge is 10 to 20 thousand yrs. old….. why do we have extinct cultures throughout the US who died out 50 to a 100 thousand yrs ago. Why is Michigan copper which can only be found in Michigan, how is it found in the tombs of Egyptian mummies? Why is cocaine and tobacco, which is only found in the Americas also found with these same mummies?
a. The education you have been trained to believe is a lie to propagate the injustices used to this very day. To erase history is how one conquers nations.
b. You have only been trained to believe there is only one way fights and battles happen, but there are other ways which aren’t occupier methods.
c. One of my bloodlines are Yaqui apache. We roamed all the way up to the center of Canada to below the center of South america…. when they laid down a border, depending on which side a person was on, they were either Indian or Mexican right then. Bam.
d. What you’re not taught is the people would dedicate the 1st 2 rows of all crops to travelers…. all the way up and side to side throughout the Americas. What wasn’t used by travelers was thanks to the other creatures. Ask a native. Ask an elder. To this day, we still try and practice these ways.
e. You were taught your education for the simple fact you would reply as you did… a discarding.
f. Like I said, long ago we fought like the colonist did, we found it didn’t work…. so went back to our original teachings….the same teachings which are being lost due to education.
4. Illegal immigration is not a new problem. 1st Nation Indigenous Native Americans used to call it White People.
5. “Illegals” and “Undocumented Workers” bring in 12 BILLION a year in taxes. Whenever employers send in W-2 forms which have Social Security numbers not matching with anyone on record, the agency routes the paperwork to what’s called the Earnings Suspense File, where it sits until people can prove the wages were theirs. There are still about 340 million unclaimed tax forms recorded in the file, compared to 270 million nearly a decade ago. A good portion of those forms were filed by employers on behalf of some of the most unlikely funders of Social Security: undocumented immigrants. In fact, illegal immigration is considered largely responsible for the mushrooming of the file, with undocumented workers paying billions in taxes for retirement benefits they will never receive. Can’t argue undocumented immigrants drain the system!
6. Never trust anyone who says they do not see color; this means to them, you are invisible. ~ Nayyirah Waheed
7. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE – 4TH OF JULY – BIRTH OF A NATION
Fireworks not only cause urban air pollution people need to consider the environmental costs of production and transportation. Fireworks falling from the sky contain residues of un-burnt propellants and colorants, lead, radioactive barium, perchlorate, fine particulates, and dioxins. Particle pollution in the air eventually deposits on the ground and get washed into lakes and rivers, where percolate has been linked to thyroid problems, and lest we forget the danger of fire, serious injuries and even death…. But above all, how can anyone support honoring the birth of the nation or the signing a piece of paper when to this day we are still living in a system of Institutionalized Racism because justice doesn’t apply to all people?
8. Now is the time to put into effect those signs on the outside of restaurants and next to cash registers “We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To Anyone” If there are safety concerns, or someone is harassing your staff members then a business can refuse service; including marks of affiliation to certain gangs. And let’s face it Law Enforcement is a gang.
9. The religious right loves to talk about biblical family values, some Bible-believing Christians play fast and loose with their sacred text. When it suits their purposes, they treat it like the literally perfect word of God. Then, when it suits their other purposes, they conveniently ignore the parts of the Bible which are, inconvenient.
According to biblical morality: eating Pork (Leviticus 11:17), eating Shellfish (Leviticus 11:9-12), eating hamburger (Leviticus 3:17), Homosexual Acts (Leviticus 18:22), wearing clothes of Mixed Fabrics (Leviticus 19:19) (Deuteronomy 22:11), Menstrual Impurity (Leviticus 15: 19-20) Coitus Interruptus (Genesis 38:9), Shaving (Leviticus 19:27) Lust (Ezekiel 23:20), Working Saturdays (Exodus 31:14–15), Rounded Haircuts (Leviticus 19:27), Trimming Beards (Leviticus 19:27), Women speaking in Church (1 Corinthians 14:34), Football (Leviticus 11:7–8) JUDGING Others (Matthew 7:1-5) (Luke 6:37-42) (John 8:7) and 34 other scriptures are all wrong and evil…
Slavery (Exodus 21:7) (Leviticus 25:44-46) (Ephesians 6:5), Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29), Child Abuse (Proverbs 22:15), “Filicide” deliberately killing one’s own child (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) Disabilities (Leviticus 21:17-23), Prejudice (2 John 1:10), Misogyny (1 Timothy 2:12) Pimping (Genesis 19:1–11) (Judges 19:25-28) and Incest (Genesis 19:30–38) Revenge (Psalm 137:9), Genocide (1 Samuel 15:3), are all perfectly natural.
10. Immigration is not a Bible issue. Lev. 19:33-34 “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.” Mark 12: 31 “Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” And Matthew 25:40 “Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
11. Puerto Ricans have been U.S. citizens since the Jones-Shafroth Act in 1917. In 2009, Puerto Rico paid $3.742 billion into the US Treasury.
12. The U.S. Virgin Islands is a U.S. Territory and consist of 4 larger islands: St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island, and some 50 smaller islets and cays where purchased in 1917 for $25 million in gold. Federal Income Tax (same as US mainland) Property Tax. Employers are required to remove social security, Medicare and income tax from employee pay.
13. The racist ransom note xenophobic Trump is dangling over 800,000 young children, teenagers and adults is simultaneously replacing the guiding principles of humanity with poison. “I get what I want or else they suffer’. Isn’t that how it works – holding the lives of others in the balance; demands in exchange for protection is Blackmail, a criminal act involving unjustified threats to make a gain
14. People who belch “they’re taking our jobs” are inventing ways to allow themselves to feel justified for their racist ideals instead of exposing their intolerance, bigotry and prejudice. You’re not going to find any Blacks willing because they’d been there done that for 245 years plus 100 more of oppression, and the majority of White people are just too damn lazy to squat down in a field 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for less than minimum wage, live in a shanty with several other families and subsist on rice and beans wrapped in a tortilla.
15. We should have built a wall keeping YOUR ancestors out. Most White people have only been in this country for about 3 generations, usually their grandparents came here just before or just after WWll. My ancestors have been here since before the British colonies. So maybe you need to go back where your wetbacks illegal immigrant White Racist ancestors came from.
16. They come here to pick crops, dig ditches, farm work; you on the other hand believe you’re to educated to do. They live in places you wouldn’t even use as a toilet. They are grateful to earn $15,000 per year if that.
17. You try picking 100 lbs. of cotton, corn, potatoes, beets, cabbage, turnips, tomatoes or apples per day for $4-5 per hour. Try living in nothing better than a tent or rundown shack. You wouldn’t be eligible for food stamps. You’d work with no insurance, no sick leave, no vacation pay. These immigrants wake up grateful to Creator for food, shelter, family, community and they pray together in thanks over every morsel of food and in gratitude at days end.
18. Illegal immigrants do not walk into social services and get money, food stamps, and rarely get medical unless it’s for a child born here. They work every job no one else will, they live 3 to 5 families in one house…..you are misinformed. Immigrants don’t qualify! Got that… no paperwork no handouts some keep repeating over and over!….I Have helped at food banks…no illegals in line, they live on mainly rice, beans, eggs, tortillas, day in day out, meat is a treat, they’re afraid so they only seek work and if they pay into the tax system they never get a refund, our government keeps their money. They may use S.S. numbers of others or dead people, they can’t collect benefits… You try running from a cartel, changing your name, don’t claim your place of birth, loose family, leave everything you know behind to give your children a chance at education and life.
19. 170 years ago Mexico lost the territory that are now California, Texas, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona, how can you deport people whose ancestors have always been here. 1st Nation Indigenous, Black and Brown just want opportunity and equality like anyone else.
20. Why don’t the Republicans who want a border wall just start a GoFundMe. If they donate more than $100 they get their name engraved on a piece of it. Like a memorial wall, but for racists.
21. “Illegals” and “Undocumented Workers” bring in $12 BILLION a year in taxes. Whenever employers send in W-2 forms which have Social Security numbers not matching with anyone on record, the agency routes the paperwork to what’s called the Earnings Suspense File, where it sits until people can prove the wages were theirs. There are still about 340 million unclaimed tax forms recorded in the file, compared to 270 million nearly a decade ago. A good portion of those forms was filed by employers on behalf of some of the most unlikely funders of Social Security: undocumented immigrants. In fact, illegal immigration is considered largely responsible for the mushrooming of the file, with undocumented workers paying billions in taxes for retirement benefits they will never receive. Can’t argue undocumented immigrants drain the system!
22. Illegal immigrants do not walk into social services and get money, food stamps, and rarely get medical unless it’s for a child born here. They work every job no one else will, they live 3 to 5 families in one house…..you are misinformed. Immigrants don’t qualify for government aid! Got that… no paperwork no handouts some keep repeating over and over!….I have helped at food banks…no illegals in line, they live on mainly rice, beans, eggs, tortillas, day in day out, meat is a treat, they’re afraid so they only seek work and if they pay into the tax system they never get a refund, our government keeps their money.
23. People who belch “they’re taking our jobs” are inventing ways to allow themselves to feel justified for their racist ideals instead of exposing their intolerance, bigotry and prejudice. You’re not going to find any Blacks willing because they’d been there done that for 245 years plus 100 more of oppression, and the majority of White people are just too damn lazy to squat down in a field 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for less than minimum wage, live in a shanty with several other families and subsist on rice and beans wrapped in a tortilla.
24. Trump claims there are “hundreds of thousands” of undocumented immigrants in the nation’s state and federal prisons. However, the number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics is less than 5% of the total prison population.
The 2015 National Academy of Sciences study found: “Immigrants are in fact much less likely to commit crime than US citizens, and the presence of large numbers of immigrants seems to lower crime rates. U.S.-born men (10.7%) are incarcerated at a rate of more than two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men (2.8%)”. White men account for 69% of those arrested for violent crimes’.
26. According to the US Census Bureau White people comprised 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population. There were 37,144, 530 non-Hispanic Blacks, which comprised 12.3% of the population. This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population. 1,129 people were killed by police in 2017. 147 of the people killed by police this year were not armed. Most of these unarmed people were People of Color. 48 were Black, 34 were Latinx, 2 were 1st Nation Indigenous Native American, 2 were Asian-American and 11 were of unknown race, equaling a total of 97 unarmed People of Color killed by police. This sets the remaining balance of unarmed White people killed by police at 50, which are only 2 more White people than Black people. Calculate the 77.35% White population vs. 14% of the Black population and you have a disproportionate amount of unarmed Blacks killed by police.
27. Sheriff Joe Arpaio faced incarceration and a federal judge convicted him of criminal contempt of court for his “flagrant disregard” of an order to stop detaining people solely on suspicion of their being in the country illegally however Trump pardoned him. Pardoning Arpaio sends a very clear message to ICE agents; they need not be concerned about individuals’ due process rights. The pardon is a “green light” for racial profiling because it telegraphs a no apologies for increasing immigration enforcement, even if it is politically incorrect.
28. The United States has built an archipelago of more than 200 immigration-detention centers, sprinkled throughout the country. ICE keeps immigrants in detention when the agency determines they are a flight risk or a threat to public safety. Most are held for days or weeks en route to deportation, but thousands are confined for years while they fight their removal. Detainees are not serving a criminal sentence, but the conditions in detention are often indistinguishable from those of a prison.
29. When the U.S. annexed the northern half of Mexico in 1848, settlers began their westward expansion with the conviction Whites should dominate land, life and society across the North American continent. White people lobbied Congress to expel Chinese laborers, the largest non-white immigrant group in the west. The general feeling was, “we did not go to war with Mexico to lay claim to this region so Chinese immigrants could come and take all the gold out of the land.”
30. Congress invented deportation. Authorities sought to make an example of a cigar maker in Los Angeles named Wong Dep Ken. They detained him at his shop, then “set him off across the sea as the first deportee from California.