HOME ~ Private Reference Library
1. A full year before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed, more than 60% of White US citizens polled believed that blacks were treated “the same as whites” in their communities. The assessment is, of course, ridiculous on its face. It suggests either ignorance of the facts or outright denial on the part of the respondents. It also suggests an inconvenient but persistent truth about race in America, that the majority of white Americans aren’t reliable sources on the subject.. “Black Lives Matter” an uncontroversial statement invisible to the majority of White people who are either blind to the facts of life in the US for people of color, or are bound by ideology to reject it.
2. 56% of Whites say the race of a suspect makes no difference in a police officer’s decision to use deadly force. 41%, a plurality, of Whites also believes there is too much focus on race and racial issues. About seven in 10 whites expressed a great deal or fair amount of confidence in local police to treat blacks and whites equally. Although 53 percent of White Americans say they support the Black Lives Matter movement.
3. Studies show that every race commits the most crimes against its own race. 83% of White murders are committed by White people. 91% of Black murders are committed by Black people. The numbers aren’t far apart but we don’t use race to describe crimes committed by any other race. Proximity plays a big role in crime and American cities are very segregated.
4. 56% of Whites say the race of a suspect makes no difference in a police officer’s decision to use deadly force. 41%, a plurality, of Whites also believes there is too much focus on race and racial issues. About seven in 10 whites expressed a great deal or fair amount of confidence in local police to treat blacks and whites equally.
5. It is FACT the stats generated by the war on drugs are 100% PROOF positive that indeed it was and IS used to target Blacks……..since by a wide margin MOST of the sellers and users are WHITES.
6. Stop attempting to derail the Black Live Matter Movement by throwing around Black on Black crime. People like you have used the phrase to describe interracial violence in Black neighborhood for decades and there a huge problem with that. It implies Black people are inherently violent and interracial violence in unique to Black people. Studies show that every race commits the most crimes against its own race. 83% of White murders are committed by White people. 91% of Black murders are committed by Black people. The numbers aren’t far apart but we don’t use race to describe crimes committed by any other race. Proximity plays a big role in crime and American cities are very segregated.
7. The National Crime Victimization Survey: 2013, the most recent year available, shows Whites accounted for 71% of all sexual assaults documented(above their total percentage of 63% of the US population), while Latinos accounted for 9%, which is far below their total percentage of 17%.
8. http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/ Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week. Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed, though the actual number is likely higher due to underreporting. 37% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. population. Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/series/counted-us-police-killings
9. 71% of LEO killed in 2015 were killed by White men. Seventy-one percent of police who’ve been shot and killed this year weren’t murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren’t gunned down by Latinx gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who’ve been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned White men. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965
10. 10. You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.
11. Do you see any effort to contain “law enforcement”? No. Other than soothing words, nothing has changed. They have time and money for Benghazi or emails, or the 56th attempt at eliminating Obamacare, or think of policies to make it even easier to give to the 1%. But corraling the power of the police? No thought at all.
12. All cops are bad…. not to say there are no good humans who wear a uniform…. but there are no good cops. All are extortionists for a fascist police state. 100% of their job is extortion. To trick us, they are allowed a side title of safety advisor or enforcer….
13. White people are 61.8 percent of the student population but receive 69.3 percent of scholarships. Less than 5 percent of all scholarship programs consider a students race. White people are 46.5 percent of the student population financially eligible for Pell Grants and receive about 48 percent of Pell Grants. Look at the data:http://www.finaid.org/schola…/20110902racescholarships.pdf . Please stop perpetuating this myth that you don’t have something because black people took it away from you.
14. “According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are Black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week which means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.”
15. To hold socially-defined and categorized groups of people up to scorn or derision, or to fear them en masse, on the basis of limited personal experience or horribly misinterpreted and misunderstood data, is to put not only those “others” at risk for mistreatment, but yourself and family at risk as well: at risk of failing to see the dangers posed by non-stereotypical threats, while you stay on guard against the dangerous “other.” It means worrying about Islamic hijackers, but not so-called Christian warriors seeking to impose their version of faith upon unbelievers by blowing up clinics or government buildings. It means worrying about carjackers, but not the drunk drivers (eighty-five percent are White), who kill and maim far more White people each year than all the Black and Brown street hoods combined. It means worrying about being killed by a gang member, but ignoring the risk of death or injury from corporations cutting corners on workplace safety or product quality, hospitals and doctors engaging in unnecessary medical procedures, genetically engineered foods, air and water pollution, few of which has been contributed to by folks of color.
16. “Black students are disproportionately suspended from class, starting as early as preschool, according to new data from the U.S. Department of Education collected from all public school districts during the 2013-2014 school year (http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/2013-14-first-look.pdf) …. Black preschool children were 3.6 times more likely than white children to receive one or more out-of-school suspensions, according to the survey data. Although boys were more likely than girls to be suspended in preschool, black girls also had high rates of suspension.” The University of California, Los Angeles’ Civil Rights Project released a paper showing the cost of these suspensions — $35 billion in lost taxpayer revenue, for the cost of keeping people in prison and paying for health care, since students who get suspended are more likely to drop out of school, earn less money, and get involved in the criminal justice system.
17. Half or more of the fifty per cent of the persons arrested for crimes of personal violence, and that forty to fifty percent of all prisoners in jails and penitentiaries are black says nothing at all about the criminality of black people. And that an even higher proportion of persons arrested are poor and imprisoned sheds no light whatever on the criminality of the poor. These facts only identify the objects of police and court activity. There are law violators and there are law violators; one kind gets arrested, the other kind is usually left alone.”26 It is not disingenuous to conclude, then, that those “left alone” are almost always White and/or wealthy. For in America, Whites clearly benefit from White-skin privilege. Conversely, Blacks appear to suffer from Black-skin punishment.
18. In his article, “No racism in criminal justice system”, Patrick Langan makes several assertions. Among them are the following: 66% of Black defendants were prosecuted for felonies, while 69 percent of whites were prosecuted for felonies; Among Blacks prosecuted in urban courts, 75 percent were convicted of a felony, while 78 percent of Whites were convicted of a felony and 3) The average state prison sentence received by Blacks convicted of a felony was five and one half-years, one month longer than their white counterparts. Yet among Black defendants convicted of a felony, 51 percent received a prison sentence, as opposed to 38 percent of whites.43
19. One could, however, draw a vastly different conclusion regarding the role of race in the criminal justice system because Blacks tend to get substantially longer prison terms than Whites convicted of the same crimes, even when the Black person is a first time offender and the White person a second- or third-time offender. For murder Blacks serve 91.7 months versus 79.8 months for Whites; for rape, 55 months for Blacks versus 43.9 for Whites; for kidnapping, 41 months for Blacks to 37 for Whites; and for robbery, 37.4 for Blacks to 33.3 for Whites.45
20. Women in the U.S. earn 79 cents for every dollar a man earns, Black women earn only 63 cents and Latinas only 54 cents.
21. You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.
POLICE LAW ENFORCMENT COURT
1. Data released by the FBI shows 2015 was one of the safest years for U.S. law enforcement in recorded history and murder from cops on minorities have increased by ten fold
2. (Published 7-14-16) http://data.huffingtonpost.com/2016/jail-deaths SINCE SANDRA BLAND – 810 people (and counting) who have lost their lives in jail in the year after Sandra Bland died. One third of them (182) occurred within just three days.
3. Although the FBI is charged with keeping statistics on shootings they do not collect the data; law enforcement agencies provide it to the FBI, which then compiles the reports. Even though it’s mandatory for police dept.’s to forward their stats, most don’t and so far the FBI hasn’t enforced their rule which is a sad post analysis of FBI data which shows fewer than half of the nation’s 18,000 police departments report their incidents to the agency.
4. Police Domestic Violence… 40% of Spouses who experience while married to a police officer… 1-5 Police Dept. who say they will fire an officer AFTER a SECOND domestic violence complaint…. 29% of Police Officers promoted AFTER sustaining credible accusations of domestic violence
5. Pretrial defendants make up 60% of our prison population. The US spends $14 billion a year to keep 500,000 people in jail
6. 1992 there were 810,500 prisoners in America. Since then, the prison population in tripled to 2.3 million people, 713 behind bars for every 100,000 people. Another 4,708,100 are subject to custodial supervision, as probationers or parolees. Some 80,000 children are in juvenile jails. Of these, in 2014, 7 percent of state prisoners and 19 percent of federal prisoners were held in facilities run by private, for-profit prison companies.
7. A ProPublica report found that from 2010 to 2012, Black men between the ages of 15 and 19 were killed by police at a rate of 31.17 per million, while White men in the same age range were killed at a rate of 1.47 per million.
8. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSE takes place in up to a staggering 40 percent of law enforcement families, but police departments mostly ignore the problem or let it slide
8. According to the FBI, for overall crime in 2012, whites and Hispanics have the highest crime rate at 69.3 percent. Blacks make up 28.1 percent of all crimes, Native Americans make up 1.4 percent and Asians/Pacific Islanders make up 1.2 percent.
9. The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were …
10. PERPETRATORS OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE STATISTICS BY RACE: White 57% Black 27% Unknown Ethnicity 8% Other 6% Mixed Ethnicity 1%
1. The government controls over 90% of education
2. White people are 61.8 percent of the student population but receive 69.3 percent of scholarships. Less than 5 percent of all scholarship programs consider a students race. White people are 46.5 percent of the student population financially eligible for Pell Grants and receive about 48 percent of Pell Grants. Look at the data: http://www.finaid.org/schola…/20110902racescholarships.pdf . Please stop perpetuating this myth that you don’t have something because black people took it away from you.
3. Secretary of Education John King “Race isn’t the only factor that contributes to high rates of student discipline. Students with disabilities who are served by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act were twice as likely to receive one or more out-of-school suspensions, and 67 percent of them underwent restraint and seclusion.”
4. “Black students are disproportionately suspended from class, starting as early as preschool, according to new data from the U.S. Department of Education collected from all public school districts during the 2013-2014 school year http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/2013-14-first-look.pdf …. Black preschool children were 3.6 times more likely than white children to receive one or more out-of-school suspensions, according to the survey data. Although boys were more likely than girls to be suspended in preschool, black girls also had high rates of suspension.” The University of California, Los Angeles’ Civil Rights Project released a paper showing the cost of these suspensions — $35 billion in lost taxpayer revenue, for the cost of keeping people in prison and paying for health care, since students who get suspended are more likely to drop out of school, earn less money, and get involved in the criminal justice system.
5. 2016, a police officer’s chances of being violently attacked or murdered are statistically very low. But in the battle between fact and fear, fear seems to be winning.
6. The American Civil Liberties Union, analyzed law enforcement policies of 119 California school districts, including 50 of its most populous. It found more than half of the districts large and small gave their staff broad discretion to summon police officers for minor infractions, bullying and disrupting lessons. School Districts do little to shield their students from potential consequences, the study found. Of those analyzed, about 98% don’t require parental notification before a student is interviewed by police and about 99% don’t mandate that officers advise students who haven’t yet been arrested of their constitutional rights, including the right to remain silent.
7. During the 2013-14 school year, 9,540 school-related arrests were made in California, according to the study. Black students were three times as likely as white students to be charged with an offense.
8. 33% of school districts that require staff to report low-level offenses such as vandalism or graffiti to the police. Although these may sound like well-defined criminal acts, in practice, their meaning has been interpreted to include doodling on a desk or drawing one’s name on a locker.
9. U.S. literacy statistics are alarming:
*14% of adults can’t read.
* Only 13% of adults can read at a proficient level.
* 28% of adults didn’t read a book in the last year.
* 50% of adults can’t read a book written at an 8th grade level
1. The United States identified 49,933 homeless veteran population, which comprises 12% of homeless adults, homeless? And if All Lives Matter why do 22 US veterans commit suicide every day and very little is being done to help them?
2. Overseas bases also contribute to the shocking rates of sexual assault in the military: an estimated 30% of servicewomen are victimized during their time in the military and a disproportionate number of these crimes happen at bases abroad.
3. Between 1970 and 2012, out of the approximately 2,400 terrorist attacks on US soil, approximately 60 were carried out by Muslims, averaging 2.5%. Approximately 112 or 4.9% were Jewish terrorist attacks. Zero terrorist attacks by Blacks or Latinos however other approximately 2,228 terrorist attacks averaging a whopping 92.60% of terrorist attacks on US soil were carried out by White Christians.
5. They don’t protect my freedoms. All military interventions since World War II, have been solely to secure resources from third world nations to help profit American businesses. This is all done under disguises of threats – such as the Cold War with no clear enemy and the threat of Communism; the War on Drugs with no clear enemy; and the War on Terror.
6. Saying “I Support the Troops.” You are supporting systematic and barbaric killings of many innocent people, to provide for a war benefiting corporations and rich politicians. The Yellow Ribbon you proudly display to show your pride is the modern-day Swastika, showing your support for savagery.
7. Buried deep in the $800-billion defense budget, the Pentagon agreed to add in five million dollars to fund families killed by American airstrikes. I guess the next logical step, would be to admit to the ongoing war crimes committed daily in these wars.
POLITICS – OTHER
1. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
2. The Rothschild family holds about 80% of the world’s total wealth. They are so rich they have the ability to literally feed, clothe and house every man, woman and child on the planet IF they only wanted to.
3. November 2004: At least 1.2 million Americans voted incorrectly because of poor ballot design.
4. Due to inconsistent and unequal provisional ballot counting policies, 500,000 votes or 30% of all provisional ballots cast were never counted. In Delaware only 6% were counted while 97% of those cast in Alaska were counted.
5. Americans did not receive absentee ballots in time to return them on Election Day. In Broward County, Florida 58,000 absentee ballots were not delivered on time.
6. Over 1,100 voting machines malfunctioned. In North Carolina a voting machine lost 4500 votes, which should have required a revote in one state election; however, partisan politics prevented citizens from having an opportunity to make their voices heard.
7. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Surveys; the typical household spends $2,625 per person on food each year.
8. Congress voted July 15, 1999 to accept a 3.4 percent salary increase, effective January 1, 2000 regardless of the 27th Amendment’s requirement that compensation changes commence after “an election of Representatives shall have intervened.” Congressmen feathered their beds by dubbing this unconstitutional pay hike a “cost-of-living adjustment.” The media and masses snored right through this shakedown.
9. That survey of 14,000 students at 50 of the nation’s colleges and universities showed that a majority of undergraduates barely managed to answer more than half of 60 questions on U.S. history and government correctly. Among college seniors, more than half could not identify the correct century when the first American colony was established at Jamestown.
10. When NEWSWEEK recently asked 1,000 U.S. citizens to take America’s official citizenship test, 29 percent couldn’t name the vice president. Seventy-three percent couldn’t correctly say why we fought the Cold War. Forty-four percent were unable to define the Bill of Rights. And 6 percent couldn’t even circle Independence Day on a calendar.
11. According to a 1998 Luntz Research survey, 59 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds identified Moe, Larry and Curly while only 41 percent correctly cited the legislative, executive and judicial branches.
12. The National Constitution Center interviewed 1,000 adults and found that 24 percent cannot name a single right guaranteed by the First Amendment. Only 6 percent can cite freedoms of speech, press, assembly and religion. Fifty-two percent do not know the Senate has 100 members. One in six believes the Constitution created a Christian nation.
13. The United States has one of the highest levels of income inequality in the developed world, with the top 400 households raking in more money than the bottom 60 percent combined.
14. Only 45% of Americans were able to correctly identify what the initials in GOP stood for: Grand Old Party. Other popular guesses were Government of the People and God’s Own Party. Republicans obviously scored much better than Democrats did on this answer.
15. 55% of Americans believe that Christianity was written into the Constitution and that the founding fathers wanted One Nation Under Jesus. This includes 75% of Republicans and Evangelicals.
16. Although a “relatively” high 40% of people were able to name all three of the United States branches of government — executive, legislative and judicial — a far lower percentage knew the length of a Senator’s term. Just 25% responded that a Senator’s term stretches for six years. Even less, 20%, knew how many Senators there were.
17. Americans are known to pick recent heads of state as among the best president in history, which is why Clinton and Reagan regularly rank higher than Lincoln, FDR and Washington. However, Hoover used to routinely top polls of the worst, but today, just 43% of Americans knew who he was, according to statistics from the University of Pennsylvania.
18. When asked on what year 9/11 took place, 30% of Americans were unable to answer the question correctly, even as few as five years after the attack. This was according to a Washington Post poll conducted in 2006. .
19. It’s not shocking that 80% of Americans believe that there is life out there somewhere, because it’s hard to look at a vast universe and think we’re completely alone. But another 1 in 5 allege that an alien life form has abducted a friend or family member of theirs, which based on population estimates of around 300 million means that a lot of fucking people have been probed.
20. When looking at a map of the world, young Americans had a difficult time correctly identifying Iraq (1 in 7) and Afghanistan (17%). This isn’t that surprising, but only a slim majority (51%) knew where New York was. According to Forbes and National Geographic, an alarming 29% couldn’t point to the Pacific Ocean.
21. 25% of Americans were unable to identify the country from which America gained its independence. Although 19% stated that they were unsure, Gallup findings indicated that others stated answers varying from France to China. Older folks scored much better than young people on this question, as a third of those 18-29 were unable to come up with the correct answer.
22. Despite being a constant fixture in school curricula, another 30% of Americans didn’t know what the Holocaust was. Despite being some of the worst devastation in human history, Americans were unable to identify the country responsible: We were. Us.
23. Even though we are a predominantly Christian country, only half of Americans knew that Judaism came before Christianity, because the words “Old Testament” are apparently very confusing in that regard.
24. A surprisingly high percentage of Americans, 20%, believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, instead of the opposite, aka. the correct answer. This is despite the fact that centuries of science have consistently proved otherwise.
25. 2011, Newsweek found that 29% of Americans were unable to correctly identify the current Vice President, Joe Biden, when asked to take a simple citizenship test. Although a relatively low 6% didn’t know when Independence Day was, a much, much higher percentage (73%) had no idea why we fought the Cold War.
26. According to most polls, Americans didn’t know that Obamacare was scheduled to go into effect. Kaiser puts the number at 64%, whereas others say as few as 1 in 8.
27. 2006 AP polls showed that a majority of Americans were unable to name more than one of the protections guaranteed in the first Amendment of the Constitution — which include speech, assembly, religion, press and “redress of grievance.” Just 1 in 1000 could name all of these five freedoms. However, 22% were able to come up with the name of every member of the Simpson family.
1. Last year, US giant Pfizer, the world’s largest drug company by pharmaceutical revenue, made an eye-watering 42% profit margin. Five pharmaceutical companies made a profit margin of 20% or more – Pfizer, Hoffmann-La Roche, AbbVie, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly.
2. “One major problem with vaccines is the concept of one size fits all. Package inserts of almost all vaccines recommend a dose based on age. In order for a vaccine to be a commercial success it is expected to induce a protective immune response in well over 90% of children. In order for this to happen a dose, based on age, must stimulate a protective immune response in those with the weakest immune system. In the process of doing this, the other 90% or more of children have their immune system over stimulated. The process of over stimulating the immune system time and time again increases the risk of inflammatory diseases like autoimmune diseases, and allergies which cause even more inflammation.”
3. In the 1980’s studies indicate the rate of autism affected 1 in 10,000 children. Today, the official estimate of the autism rate is 1 in 110, with many localities reporting rates closer to 1 in 100, a 90-fold increase, or 9,000%. An important point rarely discussed is the change in the total number of vaccines given to this generation of children. In the 1980s, by the age of six, a child would receive a maximum of 10 vaccines, although many received less. Today, the Centers for Disease Control’s recommended schedule calls for 36 vaccines, a near-tripling of total vaccines given to children. No studies have ever considered unvaccinated children to compare their autism rates to those who receive vaccines.
4. Even if you are 100% ok with the currently schedule of 72 vaccines between birth and age 18, there are 270+ vaccines in the pipeline. This bill just signed away your freedom to decide what future vaccines your child receives, regardless of how dangerous or unnecessary they may be. If the government decides to add 100 more – you now have no choice if you want your child to be able to go to school.
5. Over-vaccination is a multi-billion dollar market worth billions of dollars. Between 2003 and 2013 the vaccine market increased nearly five-fold, Ten years ago, the vaccine market sat at $5.7 billion dollars…now, that market has soared to $27 billion. The market is expected to return a compound annual growth rate of more than 8% through 2018.
6. The FDA approved two quadrivalent, or four-strain, vaccines, Fluarix Quadrivalent from GlaxoSmithKline ($GSK) and MedImmune’s FluMist Quadrivalent. And the FDA panel recently endorsed a move to quadrivalents in the U.S., a decision that will help the influenza vaccine market grow. And that doesn’t take into account that the vaccination rate in the U.S. still remains below 50%.
7. Mercury was removed from some vaccines and replaced with aluminum. Other vaccines, like the flu shot, still contain mercury under the name thimerosal. Thimerosal is 49% ethyl mercury. Mercury is 1,000 times more toxic than lead, and it is still present in a number of vaccines and other pharmaceuticals.
8. By the time the late 50s rolled around deaths from infectious diseases had reached rock bottom thanks to clean water, better food, etc. The rate has not dropped since then, but somehow the story has been changed and it was the vaccines that came along after the fact that were responsible for the 99% decline in deaths from infectious diseases. Grr… I’d be pulling my hair out if I had any.
9. Some believe that toxins like thimerosal, which is 50% ethylmercury, have played a role in the rise in autism and neurodevelopmental disabilities. In 2000 there was near universal agreement that mercury should be removed as a preservative for vaccines. Yet, today, nearly half of all annual flu vaccines, which are recommended for children and pregnant women, still contain mercury as a preservative – not simply trace amounts of mercury. It’s 2013! Why are we still injecting ethylmercury into babies and pregnant women?
10. California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties for those Who Refuse – http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/california-now-wants-to-be-first-state-to-mandate-adult-vaccines-criminal-penalties-for-those-who-refuse/ The bill now signed into law, SB277. Legislators in California want to pass the “first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply.” SB 792, would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply. This bill eliminates medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom, and burdens quality providers with a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that are not even 100% effective.
11. Flu Vaccine Just 18% Effective This Year
13. Feb. 26, 2015 — It’s no secret this year’s flu shots didn’t work as well as doctors had hoped. But the news got worse Thursday when the CDC revised its estimates of the flu vaccine’s effectiveness downward even further, from 23% to 18%.
14. The CDC is reluctant to compare autism rates in unvaxed vs. vaxed because it will likely show the same thing as the following study and survey, a huge increase in autism risk in the vaccinated. Of course such data will indict the CDC and expose their responsibility for creating the biggest epidemic in US history: Vaccine-induced autism.
15. Dr. Stephanie Seneff Ph.d The Worlds most prominate glyphosate researcher is an American activist and computer scientist who currently works as a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. Since 2011, Seneff has been publishing research on topics related to biology and medicine in Entropy, a journal run by the open-access publisher MDPI. Her 2012 analysis of the VAERS database was noticed by skeptic and surgeon David Gorski, who called the paper an attempt to “torture epidemiology to try to blame autism on not just aluminum adjuvants but, as the title advertises, acetaminophen, and, as the title doesn’t advertise, mercury”, saying “rarely have I seen so much antivaccine pseudoscience packed into a single paper”. In 2013, she coauthored a paper that associated the herbicide glyphosate with a wide variety of diseases such as cancer. The study received criticism from various scientists and skeptics. Clinical neurologist and skeptic Steven Novella criticized it for making “correlation is causation” assumptions using broad statistical extrapolations from limited data, saying “she has published only speculations and gives many presentations, but has not created any new data”. Surgical oncologist David Gorski said that Seneff has no background in the various fields utilized in her publications, including epidemiology, biochemistry, and medicine. Medicinal chemist Derek Lowe disparaged the study for misusing and misrepresenting the results of its referenced studies, while also noting that the publishing journal is open access and has a known history of publishing studies without merit. Discover magazine writer Keith Kloor criticized the uncritical republication of the study’s results by other media outlets.
16. According to data compiled from the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as many as 145,000 children have died in the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine dose approach, and few parents are aware of this shocking fact.
17. Rise In Autism Linked To Chickenpox Vaccine Containing Aborted Fetal DNA http://edgytruth.com/2015/10/19/rise-in-autism-linked-to-chickenpox-vaccine-containing-aborted-fetal-dna/# The Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute has uncovered CDC and Department of Education data that shows that chickenpox vaccine use is highly statistically related to autism disorder prevalence in every state in the US. While many parents have questioned vaccines containing mercury for years as possibly related to the rise in autism, this new research suggests another and far more ghoulish contaminant – aborted fetal remains. That’s right. Some vaccines actually contain aborted fetal DNA material.
18. Milk may do the body good but at least 60% of the body is composed of water and every living cell in the body needs water to function. A healthy average individual can typically go without water 3-4 days possibly up to a week, is a generous estimate; considerably shorter in difficult conditions. An individual can go approximately 3 weeks without food; however animals, fruits and vegetables need water to grow.
19. The Pharmaceutical Care Management Association, the industry’s lobbying group, claims that PBMs will save health plans $654 billion over the next decade. But we do know that PBMs (pharmacy benefit managers) haven’t exactly arrested skyrocketing drug prices. According to data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, between 1987 and 2014, expenditures on prescription drugs have jumped 1,100 percent. Numerous factors can explain that—increased volume of medications, more usage of brand-name drugs, price-gouging by drug companies. But PBM profit margins have been growing as well. For example, according to one report, Express Scripts’ adjusted profit per prescription has increased 500 percent since 2003, and earnings per adjusted claim for the nation’s largest PBM went from $3.87 in 2012 to $5.16 in 2016. That translates into billions of dollars skimmed into Express Scripts’ coffers, coming not out of the pockets of big drug companies or insurers, but of the remaining independent retail druggists—and consumers. http://prospect.org/article/hidden-monopolies-raise-drug-prices-0
20. The “big three” PBMs—Express Scripts, CVS Caremark, and OptumRx, a division of large insurer UnitedHealth Group—control between 75 percent and 80 percent of the market, which translates into 180 million prescription drug customers. All three companies are listed in the top 22 of the Fortune 500, and as of 2013, a JPMorgan analyst estimated total PBM revenues at more than $250 billion.
21. When most people hear the words “undocumented immigrants” they think Mexicans right? But did you know there’s a lot Americans living illegally in Mexico? Yeah, I didn’t think so. In 2015 the number of US Citizens living illegally in Mexico has increased 37.8%. According to a study by the National Institute of Geography and Statistics, approximately 739,168 US Citizens and, according to the National Institute of Immigration, of those only 65,302 were legal residents. While Trump’s administration and campaign have been loaded with hateful words and racist slurs concerning “immigrants stealing our jobs,” they failed to even mention the reverse statistics.
22. It’s not a conspiracy theory when you have proof.
23. The chance of a White American being murdered every year is about 2.5 out of 10,000, the chance of a Black American being murdered is 19.4 out of 10,000; nearly eight times higher…. While the murder rate for Whites is one of the lowest in the world the murder rate for Black Americans is similar to the rate found in developing countries in war zones, like Myanmar, or Rwanda, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria; places that have vast disorder.
During the Spanish Influenza outbreak in 1918 in Davenport, Iowa, 50 medical doctors cared for 4,953 cases of the Spanish flu, and 274 of their patients died. In the same city, 150 chiropractic doctors, including students and faculty of the Palmer School of Chiropractic, treated 1,635 Spanish Flu patients where only 1 patient died.
Outside Davenport, chiropractors in Iowa cared for 4,735 Spanish Flu sufferers with only six deaths – one out of 866. In Oklahoma, out of 3,490 flu patients receiving the benefits of chiropractic care, only seven people died.
National figures for the United States show that 1,142 chiropractic doctors treated a total of 46,394 flu patients during the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak, with a mortality rate of only 54 patients – one out of every 859, or less than 0.12 percent.
In sharp contrast, the mortality rate from Spanish flu in regular US hospitals generally ranged from 30 to 40 percent. For one hospital in New York, the mortality rate was 68 percent!
25. Smart meters overcharge consumers by up to 582% while at the same time collecting owner’s data which is then sold to third parties for further profit, according to the first major university study into the controversial technology.
26.Recent research in social neuroscience has revealed prejudiced reactions are linked to rapidly activated structures in the brain, which are parts of the brain associated with fear and disgust.
30. A 2015 Treatment Advocacy Center report estimates that people with mental illness are 16 times more likely than others to be killed by police and about one in four fatal police encounters involve someone with mental illness. http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/home-page/168/2976
MENTAL HEALTH PREVALENCE AND TREATMENT RATES*
8.1 million adults with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder mental illness (3.3% of the population)+
5.4 million – approximate number with severe bipolar disorder (2.2% of the population), 51% untreated+
2.7 million – approximate number with schizophrenia (1.1% of the population), 40% untreated+
3.9 million – approximate number untreated in any given year (1.6% of the population)+
CONSEQUENCES OF NON-TREATMENT*
169,000 homeless people with serious mental illness**
383,000 inmates with mental illness in jails and prisons
50% – estimated percentage of individuals with schizophrenia or bipolar who attempt suicide during their lifetimes
10% – estimated percentage of homicides involving an offender with serious mental illness
(approximately 1,425 per year at 2014 homicide rates)
29% – estimated percentage of family homicides associated with serious mental illness
50% – estimated percentage of mass killings associated with serious mental illness
* Numbers and percentages of US adults
+National Institute of Mental Health, 2016
**2015 Annual Homeless Assessment Report
31. CIRCUMCISION…GET THE FACTS: Scientists using a plastibell and a sterilized obsidian blade performed a circumcision in an MRI machine to monitor the baby’s brain. They took several readings prior to establish a baseline. The procedure caused immense pain, so much it made PERMANENT changes to his brain. Subsequent scans over the next days, weeks, months and even a year, the brain never returned to the baseline…. Circumcision trauma in infancy or early childhood might carry an increased risk of serious neurodevelopmental and psychological consequences and some studies also claim the practice doubles the risk of autism; it’s due time we ban this barbaric practice. We have evidence it’s so painful it not only rewires the brain but kills babies more often than car accidents or SIDS.